Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bleeping nails are disgusting. I know she doesn’t wipe her ass right. Look how dirty those nails are……yet she wants to be an influencer Lollol
Also to add to this. Imagine going to a plastic surgeon and your nails look like that. 🦛 🐳 is going to get an infection because she can’t even clean her nails right, how is she going to manage aftercare

Reactions: 16
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she is looking pretty snatched in the doc stories. The side pic is thin. I’m jealy. Something is definitely changing. Idk if its keto (it is possible bc i lost 50 lbs in 7 months on keto- weight was flying off) or surgery but there really is only so much she can photoshop… i hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👏 👏 👏 yeah T listen and learn grow up, man up and show some of that LOYALTY you claim to have

Tracy the reject running out of the 70s (clearly dressed the part) into 2021
you want to know what really pisses me off about this mommy makeover post. I remember GREATLY how after she had Skylar she constantly said how her boobs aren’t saggy (because she didn’t BF 🙄). Made constant remarks about how she has zero stretch marks. Being I was pregnant the same time as her with Skylar. Her comments and posts made me feel like total tit about myself. And if I remember correctly with all her pregnancy she made it seem like her body stayed perfect through it all. So why the F do you need a mommy makeover?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If those pictures aren't photoshopped, why does she need plastic surgery? She looks like a normal person. Just shows how crazy and vain she is. Even though she somehow lost allll that weight she still is so uncomfortable with herself that she feels the need to do procedure after procedure, now surgery while simultaneously crying poverty. She has no idea how insane, insecure, and erratic she makes herself look. 🤯🤯🤯 She can never be happy with herself. I can understand wanting a breast lift, but she is at a good weight now so what is she doing? She is ridiculous. Like focus on your children 🤚

Reactions: 24
Im wondering if she got $$$ from the early child care tax credits that they are sending out. She probably got about $900 from them.
Between the child tax credit and the $500 our gov sent out. She has Atleast $1400. Plus most plastic surgeons let you do a payment plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.