Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of her posting the girls’ school; a quick Google search shows Julian’s deaf school also just by the screen shot she posted of their Instagram page. I did some digging and tried blurring out the name as much as possible, my bad if I missed anywhere BUT a few notes:

- it is a private school so it’s COSTLY. holy hell. papa and gigi really came through here $$$
- it says placement is based on your home district. Doesn’t T live an hour away from it? I wonder if Julian’s home adress is Tracy’s parents
- the application and intake process is lengthy. It includes multiple meetings with the parents (let’s all laugh at that together) multiple assessments from pathologists, audiologists etc. This would be an A1 opportunity for Big T to document her journey; meeting with accredited staff, showing her effort to get Julian the support he needs; but we saw nothing. Know why? CAUSE SHE DIDNT GO.
we all know if she did she’d be posting it non stop showing how she’s the bEsT mOm.

papa and Gigi went to every single appointment for and with Julian. Paid for it. Filled out all of the paperwork. Got the referrals from his doctors. I would bet my last dollar on it. Tracy didn’t do tit but post him getting on the bus and bathe in compliments of how great of a mom she is.
She’s the epitome of trash.
I think if your home district can’t provide the services, they have to pay for it. I could be wrong! But this is the same school she mentioned in her comments several months ago. This school is less than 30 minutes from her parents.

Reactions: 16
So a quick search on IG and we can find the name of the school that Julian is currently going to, which is the same name of a school she mentioned several months ago.
i noticed that too.. and what's funny.. the school is about 50 minutes from Tracy's townhouse.. but only 22 minutes from her parents house.. another sign he's with the grandparents more than Tracy

Reactions: 16
not to mention she’s a huge save the children advocate yet posts where her daughter clearly goes to elementary school 🥺
She’s a whatever movement is trending at the moment advocate. She doesn’t actually give a tit about anything of importance not even her kids.

Reactions: 21
Speaking of her posting the girls’ school; a quick Google search shows Julian’s deaf school also just by the screen shot she posted of their Instagram page. I did some digging and tried blurring out the name as much as possible, my bad if I missed anywhere BUT a few notes:

- it is a private school so it’s COSTLY. holy hell. papa and gigi really came through here $$$
- it says placement is based on your home district. Doesn’t T live an hour away from it? I wonder if Julian’s home adress is Tracy’s parents
- the application and intake process is lengthy. It includes multiple meetings with the parents (let’s all laugh at that together) multiple assessments from pathologists, audiologists etc. This would be an A1 opportunity for Big T to document her journey; meeting with accredited staff, showing her effort to get Julian the support he needs; but we saw nothing. Know why? CAUSE SHE DIDNT GO.
we all know if she did she’d be posting it non stop showing how she’s the bEsT mOm.

papa and Gigi went to every single appointment for and with Julian. Paid for it. Filled out all of the paperwork. Got the referrals from his doctors. I would bet my last dollar on it. Tracy didn’t do tit but post him getting on the bus and bathe in compliments of how great of a mom she is.
She’s the epitome of trash.
excellent point, if she had been doing the work, we would of saw something on her instagram... curious how long the guardianship will last with the gparents...

Reactions: 19
i noticed that too.. and what's funny.. the school is about 50 minutes from Tracy's townhouse.. but only 22 minutes from her parents house.. another sign he's with the grandparents more than Tracy
You're not factoring in Jersey rush hour traffic for the morning. I've done that drive before. I'd say from Tracy's its a solid 90 minutes, and from hewr parents its about 45

Reactions: 18
I find it funny that today she posts Skylar at her parent's house. That grassy background with the white fence is near her parents because she and her family have been using that background for years for pictures. Then she also magically has pictures of Skylar at her house in front of the graduation sign. It just doesn't make sense to me. All that traveling this morning for a virtual kindergarten graduation? Or are the pics from different days. Tracy probably took that pic on her visitation day.

Reactions: 15
You're not factoring in Jersey rush hour traffic for the morning. I've done that drive before. I'd say from Tracy's its a solid 90 minutes, and from hewr parents its about 45
good point, i was just using mapquest to figure out the time difference..

is Julian's school all summer long? Curious if Big T will be down the shore during the week or just weekends... Because we know - any week days, she wont have Julian with her if his school continues throughout the summer months

Reactions: 11
good point, i was just using mapquest to figure out the time difference..

is Julian's school all summer long? Curious if Big T will be down the shore during the week or just weekends... Because we know - any week days, she wont have Julian with her if his school continues throughout the summer months
I'm curious if her parents are even letting her have the house all summer. They could make a ton this summer because everyone is renting because the pandemic/staying home was in full effect last year. If anything I imagine her parking her ass at her parents pool all summer and going down the shore the weekends she doesn't have the kids and staying with Sammy. Then again Sammy is back to working and traveling so who knows. Definitely curious to see if her parents opted not to rent their house out. I believe someone searched their house and it says booked all summer but not sure if it's booked with renters or they're just not renting.

2C15DFA7-3667-4E35-A9CD-21BA46471BE1.jpeg

What tracy looks like when she photoshops herself and her children 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is the sticker/price still on the bottom of the glass? I guess the glass was never washed 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
So super random, I’m sitting here BORED and I was just google deep diving, seeing if I can find any *unseen* photos of trash bag but we’re all such detectives, I didn’t see anything that hasn’t been posted already. BUTTTTT (and it’s a big butt full of cellulite and dried up crusty cum) I did find an old Twitter page Tracy must’ve created as a fan page for her and Corey called ‘Jersey Ever After’ and I want to DIE. I am soooo embarrassed for them. Like….I have no words. So cringe-y! Ugh and she replied to their fans and even made a website with their “official dating anniversary”. It’s 5/15/2011, she made the website 5-15-11.com. I actually want to die I’m so uncomfortable 😖😫
Woah, so this proves they got married quickly to get a spin off show and the girls on jersylicious knew this and hence called her chunky ass out. ✋🏾🙌🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽

Reactions: 20
I find it funny that today she posts Skylar at her parent's house. That grassy background with the white fence is near her parents because she and her family have been using that background for years for pictures. Then she also magically has pictures of Skylar at her house in front of the graduation sign. It just doesn't make sense to me. All that traveling this morning for a virtual kindergarten graduation? Or are the pics from different days. Tracy probably took that pic on her visitation day.
That's the same dress Jada wore a her graduation.. Did TBag order two dresses? Or are both girls wearing the same dress? Since Tracy likes to repeat that white crop top weekend after weekend, i would bet both girls wore the same dress

• Sad
I'm curious if her parents are even letting her have the house all summer. They could make a ton this summer because everyone is renting because the pandemic/staying home was in full effect last year. If anything I imagine her parking her ass at her parents pool all summer and going down the shore the weekends she doesn't have the kids and staying with Sammy. Then again Sammy is back to working and traveling so who knows. Definitely curious to see if her parents opted not to rent their house out. I believe someone searched their house and it says booked all summer but not sure if it's booked with renters or they're just not renting.
I don’t think her parents would want to loose out on about 60,000 for Tracy to park her ass down at the shore all summer…… but at the same time, it doesn’t show any change overs for the whole summer…. So idk, it’s a bit suspect. Especially with all the money they have shelled out for Julian & Jayden to go to school. I mean there is that saying spoil your children raise your grandchildren raise your children spoil your grandchildren…. And the proof is in the pudding…. They’re raising Tracy’s kids.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think her parents would want to loose out on about 60,000 for Tracy to park her ass down at the shore all summer…… but at the same time, it doesn’t show any change overs for the whole summer…. So idk, it’s a bit suspect. Especially with all the money they have shelled out for Julian & Jayden to go to school. I mean there is that saying spoil your children raise your grandchildren raise your children spoil your grandchildren…. And the proof is in the pudding…. They’re raising Tracy’s kids.
I know we use our house for most weekends and then rent out on specific ones. You can rent on certain summer weeks for like 13k!

• Wow
View attachment 618729

For someone who says Instagram is their job, you would think she would of shared that picture 5 days ago when it was posted. I guess mama Gigi told her to check out the schools IG this morning
Interesting that she blacked out the name of Julian’s school but not Skylar’s. Maybe Skylar’s not going to that school anymore after this year, but usually kids don’t switch schools after kindergarten, but before

Reactions: 13
Interesting that she blacked out the name of Julian’s school but not Skylar’s. Maybe Skylar’s not going to that school anymore after this year, but usually kids don’t switch schools after kindergarten, but before
And wouldn't it be safe to assume, Jayden will be attending that same Kindergarten?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.