Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i messaged boombod to see if they are affiliated with Trashy but haven't heard back yet... I also set a message to Reality Ashhole, but others here have said they wont post TBags pictures for whatever reason

So I am about a size 20, give or take.. and actually took a zip up hoodie out of my closet last night, hiked up my PJ Pants to just under my boobs and tied off my tank top. Did the whole off the shoulder look, and IT DEF HIDES PROBLEM AREAS... i would never post any picture looking like that, but that is precisely why Trashy rocks that look.. Arm Fat - Gone, Belly Roll - Hidden, Chest - Out and Proud....

I thought the same thing, she saw how we talked about how unhappy/anxious Sky looked at the birthday party..

and remember when she photoshopped her neighbors tires, so we couldn't see the car make. YET for both school signs, (Jada and Sky) she left the school name up there. If you want to protect the children so much, don't broadcast where your kids go to school Tracy.. protect your kids
I am 18 or 20 (probably somethins around 3XL or 4XL european) and im gonna try too!!!

excellent point, if she had been doing the work, we would of saw something on her instagram... curious how long the guardianship will last with the gparents...
For so long. She lends her children to her loved ones who feel alone. Tata, grandparents. Neither at Sammy's or at Tracy's brothers.

I'm curious if her parents are even letting her have the house all summer. They could make a ton this summer because everyone is renting because the pandemic/staying home was in full effect last year. If anything I imagine her parking her ass at her parents pool all summer and going down the shore the weekends she doesn't have the kids and staying with Sammy. Then again Sammy is back to working and traveling so who knows. Definitely curious to see if her parents opted not to rent their house out. I believe someone searched their house and it says booked all summer but not sure if it's booked with renters or they're just not renting.
They rent the house almost all the summer time.

I don’t think her parents would want to loose out on about 60,000 for Tracy to park her ass down at the shore all summer…… but at the same time, it doesn’t show any change overs for the whole summer…. So idk, it’s a bit suspect. Especially with all the money they have shelled out for Julian & Jayden to go to school. I mean there is that saying spoil your children raise your grandchildren raise your children spoil your grandchildren…. And the proof is in the pudding…. They’re raising Tracy’s kids.
Actually it's booked until mid September.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For someone who says Instagram is their job, you would think she would of shared that picture 5 days ago when it was posted. I guess mama Gigi told her to check out the schools IG this morning
[/QUOTE]

I'm cracking up that she comments on her child's pic under that profile. Lmao. I have second hand embarrassment at the thought of the person running the page clicking on her and seeing nothing but tits and ass along with her out partying. 😄🤦‍♀️ Imagine if the person running it or another teacher googled her for the heck of it. I know we (tattle) would pop up. Lmao. Not to mention she uses a stage name from 10 years ago. She's actually proud of her profile and all the dirty and weird tit she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to post julians school
Mods - can I request we get this taken down from tattle? No shade at all towards you Jerseymama, I just want us to protect those kids since their own mom does not. I do appreciate your secret internet spy skills 🙏🏽

if all those men were in my DMs like she says - I sure as heck would be beyond careful, but Tray is too busy photoshopping her next thirst trap to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know we use our house for most weekends and then rent out on specific ones. You can rent on certain summer weeks for like 13k!
Yup. Many people rent from Monday to Friday a.m.
Then they go on the weekends.
you still make a lot of money on the rentals.

She probably leaved her house few weeks ago. In the past, you can find the adress in 20 seconds bit not anymore. It seems that she is not even related to this place anymore.

Reactions: 7
she’s dressed as Antoine Dodson (hide your kids, hide your wife) .. and yes I think so too. It’s just so uncomfortable for her to do this even so many years ago. Look, I’m not really into this new generation of everybody being so sensitive and following cancel culture but If she was a real celebrity, this photo surfacing would make headlines and paint her as a racist because this isn’t the first questionable thing she has done in the past or present. We’ve all seen a couple things here and there she said that are horrible and borderline racist but she gets away with everything. One day she’s Italian, then she’s greek, who is she pretending to be this week.. Spanish?

She probably doesn’t give a tit because they’re graduating, but seriously lol what’s up with that name 😂
Graduating kindergarten… most schools are k-5. Her kids will still go there

Reactions: 11
ED039E78-FB81-4DA6-83CF-3379799CFE41.png

STOP PUTTING FILTERS ON YOUR CHILDREN!! they are beautiful the way they are. She added a tan to Sky’s picture with the board. The other grad picture was from this morning, and her skin is smoothed . And the other pic is from Tara and the foam fight they had this weekend - the only unedited picture!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Mods - can I request we get this taken down from tattle? No shade at all towards you Jerseymama, I just want us to protect those kids since their own mom does not. I do appreciate your secret internet spy skills 🙏🏽
I think the only way to have it taken down is by reporting it

Reactions: 6
I am 18 or 20 (probably somethins around 3XL or 4XL european) and im gonna try too!!!

For so long. She lends her children to her loved ones who feel alone. Tata, grandparents. Neither at Sammy's or at Tracy's brothers.

They rent the house almost all the summer time.

Actually it's booked until mid September.
I wasn't sure if it was booked with people or they just marked it as booked. I guess now thinking about it, it wouldn't even be listed if it wasn't available at all. I don't know how those sites work.

I wasn't sure if it was booked with people or they just marked it as booked. I guess now thinking about it, it wouldn't even be listed if it wasn't available at all. I don't know how those sites work.
Capture.JPG

I just looked and it just shows booked... interesting enough, it only shows a changeover day on Saturday, Sept 11th.

But if they weren't renting it out - why would they be listed on a renting website? But Tracy was def there this past weekend... Idk... That is a lot of income for the parents to be losing out on

I think if your home district can’t provide the services, they have to pay for it. I could be wrong! But this is the same school she mentioned in her comments several months ago. This school is less than 30 minutes from her parents.
That is typically how it works. If the school district can’t provide the needed services they pick up the cost including transportation.

Reactions: 14
That is typically how it works. If the school district can’t provide the needed services they pick up the cost including transportation.
There’s a school for deaf children in the same county as Tracy currently lives (if you google it’s one of the first to come up and is even on the state’s website). They chose for him to go there and are paying out of pocket because of the speech thing.

There’s a school for deaf children in the same county as Tracy currently lives (if you google it’s one of the first to come up and is even on the state’s website). They chose for him to go there and are paying out of pocket because of the speech thing.
Sorry, I typed the other comment half asleep (long day). They chose for Julian to go to the school by Tracy’s parents and NOT the free one closer to his house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.