Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused.. in a screen shot someone posted, she wrote that she left once he started using drugs again but hasn’t she always said before she left Bc of cheating?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This witch needs to go to sleep and start her day all over. I'm tired of hearing her say slander my name. Honey who are you?? You're not a celebrity. No one is looking to hire you for anything. Please stop with the slander talk you aren't a Kardashian.

And why are you crying over a BF that you were bleeping that had a GF? Stop acting shocked. You knew you were just a booty call.

All this exposing you are doing just because he posted a pic of your daughter. Honey get it together and be better for your kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here is a link to a new thread… This thread is moving quick and I wanted to get this out here to everybody:

Link to the new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i mean... this was just the karma for dragging HIS name since the separation. it was only a matter of time before people were going to explode.

Reactions: 24
She really needs to take a social media break get a job go be with her kids something. She’s too focused on her baddies and her followers instead of actual real life. I mean yeah we’re on social media but it’s not my life I don’t think I’ve posted a picture since May.

Reactions: 30
She really needs to take a social media break get a job go be with her kids something. She’s too focused on her baddies and her followers instead of actual real life. I mean yeah we’re on social media but it’s not my life I don’t think I’ve posted a picture since May.
I agree she lets in control her life. And she gets SO worked up because she supposedly didn’t get credit for taking the pics of sky. That is NOT healthy nor is it normal.

Reactions: 19
Totally random, but has anyone noticed that her followers amount is very stagnant. Like it’s always at 525k - 535k (with no blue check mark). I remember her saying on the podcast that she blocks 50 - 100 people a day. Yet she rarely gets above 10k likes.
sorry. Wine is making me think.

So she says he was never abusive towards her, only Tara 🤔

The last sentence describes her to a T though
Those poor babies, they should all be ashamed of themselves bringing kids into this mess. No wonder Skye has the weight of the world in her shoulders.
They are the real victims here and all this bullshit is going to make their situation worse. I doubt there will be any coming back from this or for the kids ever having their parents in a civil relationship.

Why the hell did she keep bringing more kids into the world if that tit was happening. 😔

Reactions: 22
Totally random, but has anyone noticed that her followers amount is very stagnant. Like it’s always at 525k - 535k (with no blue check mark). I remember her saying on the podcast that she blocks 50 - 100 people a day. Yet she rarely gets above 10k likes.
sorry. Wine is making me think.
Girl she never even gets Close to 10k likes please

• Heart
If you’re such a good person you wouldn’t even think twice to “let him come to graduation” or “have them for Father’s Day”. You constantly saying you’re a nice person shows you’re really not
She gRaCiOuSlY LET him see his own daughter's graduation and the kids on father's day??????

She didn't have a choice. HE👏IS👏THEIR👏FATHER👏!!!

She hasn't been with them all week . She showed up to Skylar's graduation like a non custodial parent. Tara was with Skylar from the day before.. she dressed her, decorated for her gave her gifts.. All Tracy did was show up for a quick visitation and photo op
She had NO choice to let them see their dad because she does not have custody of them. She was probably the one granted permission to see them .
Idc what anyone says it appears that Corey is with the kids more than Trashy.
Who here has the tally of how many days she had the kids in June?

She makes it seem what big favor she did on Father's Day. As long as she's not with them, it doesn't matter where they are

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.