Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a jokester. Like she does any mom stuff. 😂😂😂

The bride is a pretty girl but Tracy messed up that liner and those lashes look cheap. I can’t believe she paid her to do this. She deserved much better. And much cleaner.
Omg that poor bride. That liner is no bueno and wtf is up with those thick duster fans on her lids yuck. And she paid for this

Reactions: 20
Omg that poor bride. That liner is no bueno and wtf is up with those thick duster fans on her lids yuck. And she paid for this
I feel bad for the bride but I don’t. Tracy doesn’t have a professional Instagram or any type of digital portfolio because she’s not current, not experienced, and non relevant in the beauty industry. She doesn’t have a license to do makeup and if you look at her Instagram of her own makeup then you should have known what you were gonna get. Sadly, I think the girl was a saddie and wanted the “famous” Tracy from jerseylicious to do her makeup and the talent was a non existent factor in her decision. Or for all we know, the girl likes Tracy’s makeup and loved her wedding makeup.

But seriously, where do you buy lashes like that? I’ve never seen such things before. Not even at the drug store. Actually I think I remember her saying she gets her lashes at the dollar store….. anyone else remember that????

Also, there’s no way that lazy disgusting pig washes her brushes. Eww. Why would you let her touch you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s a jokester. Like she does any mom stuff. 😂😂😂

The bride is a pretty girl but Tracy messed up that liner and those lashes look cheap. I can’t believe she paid her to do this. She deserved much better. And much cleaner.
Wowww yea those are the $2 beauty supply lashes 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😩

I feel bad for the bride but I don’t. Tracy doesn’t have a professional Instagram or any type of digital portfolio because she’s not current, not experienced, and non relevant in the beauty industry. She doesn’t have a license to do makeup and if you look at her Instagram of her own makeup then you should have known what you were gonna get. Sadly, I think the girl was a saddie and wanted the “famous” Tracy from jerseylicious to do her makeup and the talent was a non existent factor in her decision. Or for all we know, the girl likes Tracy’s makeup and loved her wedding makeup.

But seriously, where do you buy lashes like that? I’ve never seen such things before. Not even at the drug store. Actually I think I remember her saying she gets her lashes at the dollar store….. anyone else remember that????

Also, there’s no way that lazy disgusting pig washes her brushes. Eww. Why would you let her touch you.
She probably doesn’t even have an actual makeup kit. I’m sure she uses the same nasty brushes she uses on her own face and her own makeup 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why does this girl think it's cute to have her shirts hanging off her shoulder ? She is a sloppy-ass mess.
She does it ALL the time. It's not sexy , not sylish all her pics are the same with the hanging off the shoulder . Looks so effen stupid. Either wear it or don't.
And why are the kids STILL with Tara on Monday night? What happened to the BaCk aT iT tOmOrRoW alarms?What happened to I'm WiTh ThEm 24/7? What happened to cOrEy OnLy HaS tHeM 2.5 dAys.
She is a pathological fucken liar. I have NEVER ONCE seen her post anything about, home alone, waiting for the kids to come home. Can't wait for to see my kids. House is is so quiet without my kids, wish they were here . Hate when they go with their dad ,I miss them so much.

Reactions: 29
I would almost guarantee those are the same brushes she uses on herself.

I can almost guarantee they’re the brushes she uses on herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Out of curiosity, I just searched the bride’s name in Club Baddie to see if she was there, but nope. If she was a devout Saddie, I would think she’d be in the group but who knows, maybe she’s just a fan of hers from the Jerseylicious days

Reactions: 14
I have second hand embarrassment for her. I am not a skinny mini by all means but I do not dress like that.... because its just not flattering. She looks so sloppy and unprofessional. Thats poor bride has on .99 store lashes on her WEDDDING DAY. Come onnnnn

Reactions: 22
So I went to the dollar store today and they now have pre-made baskets for Father’s Day. I wonder if that’s what trashy got - just a couple pre-made baskets for teachers?
C59D9810-9F95-4795-85C1-430FEB57C2EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wowww yea those are the $2 beauty supply lashes 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😩

She probably doesn’t even have an actual makeup kit. I’m sure she uses the same nasty brushes she uses on her own face and her own makeup 🤢
that... or she told the bride to bring her own brushes 🥴😂

View attachment 618059

Now that you say that, I kind of see something in her cami. Hard to tell with the lighting
Out at the bars with strangers 24/7 and she’s not even wearing a mask to do makeup on a bride 🙄

Reactions: 19
She does it ALL the time. It's not sexy , not sylish all her pics are the same with the hanging off the shoulder . Looks so effen stupid. Either wear it or don't.
And why are the kids STILL with Tara on Monday night? What happened to the BaCk aT iT tOmOrRoW alarms?What happened to I'm WiTh ThEm 24/7? What happened to cOrEy OnLy HaS tHeM 2.5 dAys.
She is a pathological fucken liar. I have NEVER ONCE seen her post anything about, home alone, waiting for the kids to come home. Can't wait for to see my kids. House is is so quiet without my kids, wish they were here . Hate when they go with their dad ,I miss them so much.
She doesn't post that because I don't think she misses them. It's like a vacation when the kids are with family members. Sadly, I don't think Tracy thought beyond giving birth. It's one thing when they were babies she could coo over them and dress them up but she doesn't have a clue on how to raise them. She is extremely lucky she has a village in those kids lives and they are helping to raise them. There isn't a nurturing, motherly bone in her body but she will want to take credit for their achievements.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t it be a good idea if you’re filming a video for promote something like boombod to shoot your whole body so people could see results? Especially when she’s been promoting it for at least a year now

Reactions: 14
So super random, I’m sitting here BORED and I was just google deep diving, seeing if I can find any *unseen* photos of trash bag but we’re all such detectives, I didn’t see anything that hasn’t been posted already. BUTTTTT (and it’s a big butt full of cellulite and dried up crusty cum) I did find an old Twitter page Tracy must’ve created as a fan page for her and Corey called ‘Jersey Ever After’ and I want to DIE. I am soooo embarrassed for them. Like….I have no words. So cringe-y! Ugh and she replied to their fans and even made a website with their “official dating anniversary”. It’s 5/15/2011, she made the website 5-15-11.com. I actually want to die I’m so uncomfortable 😖😫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So super random, I’m sitting here BORED and I was just google deep diving, seeing if I can find any *unseen* photos of trash bag but we’re all such detectives, I didn’t see anything that hasn’t been posted already. BUTTTTT (and it’s a big butt full of cellulite and dried up crusty cum) I did find an old Twitter page Tracy must’ve created as a fan page for her and Corey called ‘Jersey Ever After’ and I want to DIE. I am soooo embarrassed for them. Like….I have no words. So cringe-y! Ugh and she replied to their fans and even made a website with their “official dating anniversary”. It’s 5/15/2011, she made the website 5-15-11.com. I actually want to die I’m so uncomfortable 😖😫
…… they really thought that they were going to get a spin off…… ooof… that’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look how greasy the box is from being handled so much lol. You figure there's 7 packs I think in each box so she obviously doesn't use the stuff except for these videos she does every other month or so. Lol...she’s not even a good scammer. I noticed her nails are magically filled too.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.