Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t it be a good idea if you’re filming a video for promote something like boombod to shoot your whole body so people could see results? Especially when she’s been promoting it for at least a year now
Forget about full body. We will only see it if one day she starts sport or goes under surgery.

Reactions: 16
She does it ALL the time. It's not sexy , not sylish all her pics are the same with the hanging off the shoulder . Looks so effen stupid. Either wear it or don't.
And why are the kids STILL with Tara on Monday night? What happened to the BaCk aT iT tOmOrRoW alarms?What happened to I'm WiTh ThEm 24/7? What happened to cOrEy OnLy HaS tHeM 2.5 dAys.
She is a pathological fucken liar. I have NEVER ONCE seen her post anything about, home alone, waiting for the kids to come home. Can't wait for to see my kids. House is is so quiet without my kids, wish they were here . Hate when they go with their dad ,I miss them so much.
It looks like she may wear off the shoulder shirts and opened shirts or dusters hanging off one or both shoulders because it hides “problem areas” while still being able to show what she wants to show. Maybe it’s part of her “angles” game 🤦‍♀️

And what you said about the children I could not agree more. If I were separated or divorced, I’d be so devastated to give up time with my children. I wouldn’t give up extra time on top of that.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 617977
Another boombod post. She’s in her kitchen, as you can see the family room behind her. She doesn’t use a spoon to stir it. Tells you to take it ASAP bc it will settle, and you won’t get all the benefits from the product. And she drinks it - with settlement from not stirring it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - watch the video carefully. She doesn’t swallow it. She doesn’t even drink the diet drink she’s pushing on all her follows. I just can’t with her. She’s becoming more and more obvious and none of her saddies care.
YES! I said this a few threads ago, she never drinks it on camera and you can clearly see she doesnt swallow it here! Fraud

Reactions: 19
She'd be in a real pickle if heaven forbid there was some TV show knocking at the door. She'd die to be back on TV.

Reactions: 14
Look how greasy the box is from being handled so much lol. You figure there's 7 packs I think in each box so she obviously doesn't use the stuff except for these videos she does every other month or so. Lol...she’s not even a good scammer. I noticed her nails are magically filled too.
Remember a few ads ago she did the orange flavor and was so fake that as soon as she fake sipped it she said omg this is my new favorite flavor. Now his is her favorite flavor🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Saw her story a bit ago about skylar, she wrote many times how happy sky is lol, which I would imagine is a direct result of people speculating here that sky isn’t happy…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Saw her story a bit ago about skylar, she wrote many times how happy sky is lol, which I would imagine is a direct result of people speculating here that sky isn’t happy…
not to mention she’s a huge save the children advocate yet posts where her daughter clearly goes to elementary school 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but the name of the elementary school is hilarious 😂 (please PLEASE don’t post the name of the elementary school here for the safety of the kids. Tracy was dumb enough to post it herself)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t it be a good idea if you’re filming a video for promote something like boombod to shoot your whole body so people could see results? Especially when she’s been promoting it for at least a year now
i messaged boombod to see if they are affiliated with Trashy but haven't heard back yet... I also set a message to Reality Ashhole, but others here have said they wont post TBags pictures for whatever reason

It looks like she may wear off the shoulder shirts and opened shirts or dusters hanging off one or both shoulders because it hides “problem areas” while still being able to show what she wants to show. Maybe it’s part of her “angles” game 🤦‍♀️

And what you said about the children I could not agree more. If I were separated or divorced, I’d be so devastated to give up time with my children. I wouldn’t give up extra time on top of that.

So I am about a size 20, give or take.. and actually took a zip up hoodie out of my closet last night, hiked up my PJ Pants to just under my boobs and tied off my tank top. Did the whole off the shoulder look, and IT DEF HIDES PROBLEM AREAS... i would never post any picture looking like that, but that is precisely why Trashy rocks that look.. Arm Fat - Gone, Belly Roll - Hidden, Chest - Out and Proud....

I thought the same thing, she saw how we talked about how unhappy/anxious Sky looked at the birthday party..

and remember when she photoshopped her neighbors tires, so we couldn't see the car make. YET for both school signs, (Jada and Sky) she left the school name up there. If you want to protect the children so much, don't broadcast where your kids go to school Tracy.. protect your kids

Last edited:
  • Heart
So super random, I’m sitting here BORED and I was just google deep diving, seeing if I can find any *unseen* photos of trash bag but we’re all such detectives, I didn’t see anything that hasn’t been posted already. BUTTTTT (and it’s a big butt full of cellulite and dried up crusty cum) I did find an old Twitter page Tracy must’ve created as a fan page for her and Corey called ‘Jersey Ever After’ and I want to DIE. I am soooo embarrassed for them. Like….I have no words. So cringe-y! Ugh and she replied to their fans and even made a website with their “official dating anniversary”. It’s 5/15/2011, she made the website 5-15-11.com. I actually want to die I’m so uncomfortable 😖😫
i did a search too aha ha. Wtf 😬
A405192F-4EB4-403C-B12C-25FC5DC12DA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but the name of the elementary school is hilarious 😂 (please PLEASE don’t post the name of the elementary school here for the safety of the kids. Tracy was dumb enough to post it herself)

OMG I know. I saw it and was like WTF. Sounds like a name we would call Tracy. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 617977
Another boombod post. She’s in her kitchen, as you can see the family room behind her. She doesn’t use a spoon to stir it. Tells you to take it ASAP bc it will settle, and you won’t get all the benefits from the product. And she drinks it - with settlement from not stirring it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - watch the video carefully. She doesn’t swallow it. She doesn’t even drink the diet drink she’s pushing on all her follows. I just can’t with her. She’s becoming more and more obvious and none of her saddies care.
Also someone commented on removing the tag before drinking out of the cup. Like, girl wash your cup before you drink naked lip out of it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Now is this in her towns school district or her parents district for those that saw the school name? 👀🧐

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry maybe it’s only me but this looks like another example of Tracy culturally appropriating again. Is she trying to look like an African-American woman or something? I don’t get it.
she’s dressed as Antoine Dodson (hide your kids, hide your wife) .. and yes I think so too. It’s just so uncomfortable for her to do this even so many years ago. Look, I’m not really into this new generation of everybody being so sensitive and following cancel culture but If she was a real celebrity, this photo surfacing would make headlines and paint her as a racist because this isn’t the first questionable thing she has done in the past or present. We’ve all seen a couple things here and there she said that are horrible and borderline racist but she gets away with everything. One day she’s Italian, then she’s greek, who is she pretending to be this week.. Spanish?

She probably doesn’t give a tit because they’re graduating, but seriously lol what’s up with that name 😂

• Heart
So a quick search on IG and we can find the name of the school that Julian is currently going to, which is the same name of a school she mentioned several months ago.

Reactions: 10
18ED12DE-11BB-4A15-9631-45EA73F4BAA3.png

For someone who says Instagram is their job, you would think she would of shared that picture 5 days ago when it was posted. I guess mama Gigi told her to check out the schools IG this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of her posting the girls’ school; a quick Google search shows Julian’s deaf school also just by the screen shot she posted of their Instagram page. I did some digging and tried blurring out the name as much as possible, my bad if I missed anywhere BUT a few notes:

- it is a private school so it’s COSTLY. holy hell. papa and gigi really came through here $$$
- it says placement is based on your home district. Doesn’t T live an hour away from it? I wonder if Julian’s home adress is Tracy’s parents
- the application and intake process is lengthy. It includes multiple meetings with the parents (let’s all laugh at that together) multiple assessments from pathologists, audiologists etc. This would be an A1 opportunity for Big T to document her journey; meeting with accredited staff, showing her effort to get Julian the support he needs; but we saw nothing. Know why? CAUSE SHE DIDNT GO.
we all know if she did she’d be posting it non stop showing how she’s the bEsT mOm.

papa and Gigi went to every single appointment for and with Julian. Paid for it. Filled out all of the paperwork. Got the referrals from his doctors. I would bet my last dollar on it. Tracy didn’t do tit but post him getting on the bus and bathe in compliments of how great of a mom she is.
She’s the epitome of trash.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.