Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it offensive that she’s posting Corey’s niece when she has nothing to do with her. What’s up with that?
It’s very disrespectful. Especially with how inappropriate her social media is and the predatory danger she subjects children to. She just loves being an antagonist and pushing the envelope. Ahh one of these days I’m telling yous. People can only take so much. Do not mistake kindness or patience for weakness. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Omg I think she posted ravens video it looks the same on her page from 2 days ago…
I feel the same way. She spoke on Jordan’s anxiety and now this. Regardless of the divorce and situation with the Epstein’s, she shouldn’t be speaking about Jordan at all - she’s still a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel the same way. She spoke on Jordan’s anxiety and now this. Regardless of the divorce and situation with the Epstein’s, she shouldn’t be speaking about Jordan at all - she’s still a child.
I'd be livid if she spoke about the mental heath of my child or even me even if we were close. Jordan is on social media and kids can be bullied for tit like that. Besides it's not the world's business. I wonder if anyone told Raven about that. She's got some nerve. If Raven or Jordan don't openly talk about it she should have never.

Reactions: 21
I'd be livid if she spoke about the mental heath of my child or even me even if we were close. Jordan is on social media and kids can be bullied for tit like that. Besides it's not the world's business. I wonder if anyone told Raven about that. She's got some nerve. If Raven or Jordan don't openly talk about it she should have never.
I sent Raven a message suggesting she have Jordyn unfollow Tracy since she bashes her uncle 24/7 and I know they’re close. I got no response.

Reactions: 21
Why does this girl think it's cute to have her shirts hanging off her shoulder ? She is a sloppy-ass mess.

Reactions: 18
E2512707-DCA0-4A06-872C-E66FB1C0134B.jpeg

Another boombod post. She’s in her kitchen, as you can see the family room behind her. She doesn’t use a spoon to stir it. Tells you to take it ASAP bc it will settle, and you won’t get all the benefits from the product. And she drinks it - with settlement from not stirring it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - watch the video carefully. She doesn’t swallow it. She doesn’t even drink the diet drink she’s pushing on all her follows. I just can’t with her. She’s becoming more and more obvious and none of her saddies care.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone catch this? First she doesn’t want a man and now she needs someone to saw Coreys name off? WTF?!?! I’m pretty sure those things hang up like picture frames.
This is soooooo toxic and disrespectful.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 617977
Another boombod post. She’s in her kitchen, as you can see the family room behind her. She doesn’t use a spoon to stir it. Tells you to take it ASAP bc it will settle, and you won’t get all the benefits from the product. And she drinks it - with settlement from not stirring it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - watch the video carefully. She doesn’t swallow it. She doesn’t even drink the diet drink she’s pushing on all her follows. I just can’t with her. She’s becoming more and more obvious and none of her saddies care.
I ran here after I saw her boom bod post. I wanted to ask her why her neck doesn’t look like the neck in her pictures. She is a mess remember when we all thought she had a pill issue? I’m still not convinced that she doesn’t take stimulants.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The more I watch that boom bod video she made the less it looks like she’s actually drinking it. Watch the liquid in the glass and watch her neck

She ain’t swallowing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 617977

You are absolutely correct 😳
i noticed a video she posted on her story when she attended that poor girls wedding as the knockoff makeup artist slob in a white crop top.. she chugged half the glass of wine and her throat moved so heavily it looked like she had an adam’s apple lmao.. but with boom bod, there’s nothing. and we never see her finish the glass.. the video always cuts off. She definitely spits it out. Let’s be real though, the biggest gag of the boom bod video is her “Super Mom” glass 😂😂😂

edit: this wasn’t the same video but here’s something very similar as an example

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are absolutely correct 😳
i noticed a video she posted on her story when she attended that poor girls wedding as the knockoff makeup artist slob in a white crop top.. she chugged half the glass of wine and her throat moved so heavily it looked like she had an adam’s apple lmao.. but with boom bod, there’s nothing. and we never see her finish the glass.. the video always cuts off. She definitely spits it out. Let’s be real though, the biggest gag of the boom bod video is her “Super Mom” glass 😂😂😂

edit: this wasn’t the same video but here’s something very similar as an example

“I’m not a guest at the wedding. I was working and making money” LOL okay then why are you drinking, you unprofessional garbage bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 617977

I personally like the #ad when we all know they aren’t giving her a code for a “discount”

Also where can I find the bride makeup video ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what’s sad, the kids aren’t in any extra circular activities because Tracy can’t be bothered to devote her time to such activities. Jayden liked soccer, she took Jayden out but let Skylar play now neither child plays… and I know in my gut that because Tracy couldn’t be bothered with taking them to the practices anymore, it’s the reason why they’re not in anything extra.

Also, if you went around bashing my brother every chance you got, and you talked about all the men in your dms constantly….. you would not have access to posting anything remotely related to my child and if you did, I’d report it every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
witch, wash the cup and take the flufkin tag off, you dirty skank!! FYI- you look like $1 Tree trash, with your cheap bra, and your off the shoulder flannel… your a total joke!!
😂🖕🏼🤣🖕🏼😆🖕🏼
7D4F313E-3966-429A-BB1C-421CA170DACA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
why would anyone buy from your website, when you can get it elsewhere for cheap!!
45899798-D7F0-4D52-842B-241146EF47AE.png
49854FA9-4644-494E-ADAB-1292CE2234B8.png
D9330B00-1549-4A22-98C0-A7998FCEB9DA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.