Tracy Dimarco #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a whacko lol. Why not just post graduation pics then post a last day of school pic with the sign. To each their own I guess lol. Maybe Skylar will be with the Epsteins on her last day while she's getting smashed. If not it's wild how she has do this type of thing in her goofy mind. She's so obsessed with making everything seem perfect.

Eta...there goes a stupid saddie...it's not that important..... again....here we go.....no tit it's not that important but it's strange to see and/or they thought she made a mistake....relax saddie...just a question...trashy can answer for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okayā€¦. But does she really want to do hair and make up or is Tracy projecting on her as usual? As for the date thing. Sheā€™s stupid, she could have done a graduation one and a last day of school one. She makes no freaken sense

Reactions: 19
C209183D-187F-4190-AAEC-B0FE6D64078D.png

Could we be any more self absorbed? Tracy is that girl who always says, I donā€™t usually do this butā€¦. OR Iā€™m not like other girls

You're a basic witch, at the very least. Putting dollar store gems on fake timbs doesnā€™t make you cut from a different cloth. Wearing fake Gucci doesnā€™t make you special.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
View attachment 619577

Could we be any more self absorbed? Tracy is that girl who always says, I donā€™t usually do this butā€¦. OR Iā€™m not like other girls

You're a basic witch, at the very least. Putting dollar store gems on fake timbs doesnā€™t make you cut from a different cloth. Wearing fake Gucci doesnā€™t make you special.
Hah. Tracy could not put up with someone as neurotic as herself. Talk about bumping heads. Tracy is very controlling. Two controlling people do not mix well.

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s a jokester. Like she does any mom stuff. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The bride is a pretty girl but Tracy messed up that liner and those lashes look cheap. I canā€™t believe she paid her to do this. She deserved much better. And much cleaner.
She should have just have hired Jessica for her makeup. I've seen her work before, and she seems professional, fun, and does a nice job. And she's actually, you know, a MAKEUP ARTIST.

Reactions: 21
Its been quiet on here - wonder if Tractor Trailer Tray is going to do something outrageous today to get the post going

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its been quiet on here - wonder if Tractor Trailer Tray is going to do something outrageous today to get the post going
Itā€™s comingā€¦. Itā€™s her ā€œweekendā€ with the kids. Sheā€™ll probably be DTS and Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get fake and staged pictures from the beach of her pretending to love her kids and how ā€œhappyā€ Skylar is.

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m sorry but the name of the elementary school is hilarious šŸ˜‚ (please PLEASE donā€™t post the name of the elementary school here for the safety of the kids. Tracy was dumb enough to post it herself)
Yea it's the name of a road down there and EVERY TIME I drive by it I giggle to myself. No clue why it's never been changed

Reactions: 12
i guess the bra and flannel is the new black cami.. and such a staged photo... and why does her one eye look a little wonky...
Why is she wearing a flannel shirt? We are in the season of summer now. Flannel shirts give Autumn vibes. What kind of influencer is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.