Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the podcast recap:

- OBWT girl's favorite thing is the semi-permanent tattoos. Jess is the only one without tattoos and she says she doesn't want to get one and then regret it 5 years later. Tracy chimes in, "Or you can get your wedding date tattooed and then get a divorce and have to cover it up with a massive tattoo like I did."

- Alan and his wife dedicate Sundays to Dungeons & Dragons game and leftover hibachi. This is their ritual. 🥴

- Podcast is ending.. Jess is letting the audience know where they can find OBTW... and guess what? They have a show EVERY Wednesday. Must suck to have such a crappy podcast that your production team has to bring in another more successful podcast to help you out. In case you didn't know: BE only has full episodes every other week because they're tanking.

- Tracy's last favorite thing is Sally Hansen self-tanner. She says she always wears it. She says it's a DARK self-tanner. She says, "this is why I'm always always dark." ... oh so it's not your sicilian roots? She's been using this for TEN PLUS YEARS. Even on Jerseylicious. Gtfo here with your "i'm dark naturally" bullshit.

That's all folks!
I’m not surprised about the self tanner... here’s why.... all my friends who are naturally tan (like have Hispanic or Sicilian, and Eastern European roots mixed together.... myself included) we all get this weird pasty color in the winter. You’re not pale, but you’re not tanned like how you get in the summer/ sun. Tracy always looks tan... the only people I know that look like that year round.. are my old people who literally LIVED IN THE SUN... I’m talking like their skin can pass for leather.... and my friends who use tanners during the winter.
And there Tracy goes, contradicting herself yet again. 🙄 at some point she should just write her lies in a little black book so she remembers who she lies to.
Someone should send her one with all her lies in it already, this way she doesn’t repeat them. 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised about the self tanner... here’s why.... all my friends who are naturally tan (like have Hispanic or Sicilian, and Eastern European roots mixed together.... myself included) we all get this weird pasty color in the winter. You’re not pale, but you’re not tanned like how you get in the summer/ sun. Tracy always looks tan... the only people I know that look like that year round.. are my old people who literally LIVED IN THE SUN... I’m talking like their skin can pass for leather.... and my friends who use tanners during the winter.

Someone should send her one with all her lies in it already, this way she doesn’t repeat them. 🤣
I'm cracking up at this...I live in the suburbs of Philly and I have a lot of old Italians/Greeks around me. They love to roast in the sun. They're all like 100 years old lmao. They sit out and bake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It doesn't surprise me either. I just find it funny that when people tell her she's really dark (like in the Clueless photo) she gets defensive and says she's sicilian and has always been that dark. The lie detector determined that was a lie. Why not just say, "I'm pasty in the Winter and use self-tanner religiously." No really, she said she globs it on. She also said there's four shades and she uses the darkest one. If you're naturally olive-toned, you don't need to use the darkest self-tanner in the Winter when you're pastier than usual.. unless you're trying to achieve a different skin tone altogether. She's a clown and I can't believe I actually liked her 2 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
7DF7929A-4CC8-4921-AE21-DF342E35E0E3.png

while I agree with the message here..., anyone want to tell her March has 31 days??? 😝 the excesslip filler has infiltrated her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 506476

while I agree with the message here..., anyone want to tell her March has 31 days??? 😝 the excesslip filler has infiltrated her brain.
Agreed with the message as well. A bit hypocritical from her side though since she’s always bragging and joking about how easy it was for her to get pregnant since Corey had “poor pullout game.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just like she bought those “eat clean” meals and added a bunch of tit to them, or smothered her burnt Brussels sprouts in oil?
She’s the last person to question bad eating. 😒

She’ll post her next relationship like this because the dude won’t want anyone to know he’s with her skanky ass. She’s the secret ho. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s the last person to question bad eating. 😒

She’ll post her next relationship like this because the dude won’t want anyone to know he’s with her skanky ass. She’s the secret ho. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anybody posting pictures like this.... YOU ARE THE SIDE PIECE. I will not debate anybody about this. If these are the only pictures the person you are dating allows you to post... YOU ARE THE SIDE PIECE.....
Tracy went from house wife to side piece in a hot minute... but yeah keep pretending like you got a man... whatever works for you boo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s only saying she won’t show her next man cause she has none. She shows off everything. She’s just embarrassed no one wants her and obsessed with making her ex husband jealous even though he doesn’t give AF about her. Oh and Tracy, those girls that post pics like that are usually sugar babies with wealthy married men 😏 you’re not nabbing one of those 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just like she bought those “eat clean” meals and added a bunch of tit to them, or smothered her burnt Brussels sprouts in oil?
This one irked me and I don’t know if she’s taking the piss or not bcos the “TikTok snack” she posted the other day was Keto so...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yaaassss about the weird winter color. I’m like a weird pale yellow with a hint of brown.

Reactions: 11
Anybody posting pictures like this.... YOU ARE THE SIDE PIECE. I will not debate anybody about this. If these are the only pictures the person you are dating allows you to post... YOU ARE THE SIDE PIECE.....
Tracy went from house wife to side piece in a hot minute... but yeah keep pretending like you got a man... whatever works for you boo.
It's the "I will not debate anybody about this" for me 😂💯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.