Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karlibel

Ok so I know EXACTLY where they are and it's right around the corner from me.... brb gonna go take my dog for a walk:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
DID SHE REALLY SAY SHE HASNT REALLY BEEN OUT IN OVER A YEAR?! Someone pull a Meredith Marks and tell everyone to roll the footage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I find it absolutely nutty and wild she's so going thru it if they split 2 years ago. I'm not divorced. Never been married. I've been dumped before in my life and my current situation is not the greatest but it works. How tf long does it get to get over a divorce?? I'm asking. How can one be so depressed a year after. I mean if you chose to get divorced that means you are mentally done. I understand reminiscing about the good times but more often than not while reminiscing you get to the bad times. Like what tf? Get over it. You chose to get divorced. Men cheat, women cheat...it happens. Am I being unsensitive??? How long does one need to dwell on something?
My parents were married 16 years, my dad cheated on my mom (15 years later he’s still with the home wrecker lol) but my mom cried for months! Then one day she got up said fuck that & became the bad bitch she is. It did take her years to date bc of trust issues but she stopped caring within about a year.. she stepped up & She bought out my dad on the house, it’s an almost $900k priced house.. my mom stepped up, got an even better job & fuckin bought the house like a BOSS when my dad tried to sell it out from under her. My dad was very good about paying his child support tho, my dad might have been a dick husband that cheated, but he always paid for us, he is a great dad. But you know what my mom did with his CS checks.. she put them away, gave me a nice check from it for my wedding, gave my brother a big check when he bought his first condo, & paid off a huge chunk of my sisters students loan.. she herself took care of us from the ages 15,14 & 6 (my sisters a lot younger lol) that’s what a woman/mom does when she DOESNT give a shit. Tracy is not that loll

I understand others might be counting on the CS to survive & that is ok! But I bet all those moms are still busting their ass to make sure their kids are very well taken care of.. those are BOSS BITCHES & I love them all! But no I’m sorry tracy, you do not fit into that category 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mid madness

VIP Member
No one:
Tracy: I’m a great mom.
Tracy’s friends: look at Tracy being a great mom.
Tracy: look at my friends acknowledging that I’m a great mom.

If I could eye roll anymore my eyes would fall out of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Great point!!! She must read here and sees us talking shit about Tara having them all the time so she probably threatened tata and told her no more social media!
That convo must have went like

🤡: don’t post videos of my children, tattle has caught on that you have the kids more than me or you will never see them again.... except for when Skylar is remote because I can’t handle Skylar and Jayden being home at the same time even though Skylar is my easiest child .

👩‍👧‍👧: Okay, I won’t post all the cool things I do with the kids because of my #auntieniecebond & #tatagothernephew

🤡: I can’t have tattle knowing the truth

👩‍👧‍👧: I got you. Can I have back in the group now? You guys look like you had so much fun at Anne Marie’s party.

🤡: No, I am a single mom of 3, I need my me time and someone has to watch the kids because I get no child support.

👩‍👧‍👧:💬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know we know this, but just to concretely put it out there because T knows not everyone saw this live; the first image is a still from the live where she went ballistic because she was called out for her abusive behaviours and the second image is a still from her “pity me, I’m a good mom” video.

So this potato saved the live & cut and edited herself crying into a heartfelt “woe is me” video, using those poor babies as nothing more than props to garner more sympathy for HER. Nothing is ever about the children as some have previously mentioned, nothing is about THEIR coping or THEIR adjustment to the divorce. I know we shouldn’t be surprised with just how fucking self-centered she is, but damn.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
^^ not only that but she keeps reposting people's reactions to it. Like just internalize it, appreciate the attention, and shut the fuck up. Why show everyone that people feel bad for you? She's trying to prove something to us or to Corey's family or whoever - NO ONE CARES. How long has it been now? He's in a whole new relationship and neither one of you are taking care of your children. I should make a tribute video for Tata... she's the only one who deserves it. Ffs.

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
That video was made because Brielle is on vacation with the fam. Tracy’s having a breakdown over it so her manipulative, psycho ass made the video to get attention and sympathy. She’s going crazy and doesn’t know how else to cope with her ex husband and his family on vacation with his new girl. She loves her kids so much that she dumps them at someone else’s house every chance she gets, spends all of her money on herself while her kids look homeless, let’s their teeth rot and let’s Julian struggle with his disabilities, treats Jayden like garbage, drives with both hands off of the wheel while she’s filming and speeding with no seatbelt on while they’re in the car, won’t drive 45 minutes to Julians appointments but will make the drive for cosmetic appointments, won’t do virtual learning with Skylar so she sends her to tata, never takes them out or engages in any activities with them, I could go on and on. She’s one of the poorest excuses for a mother I’ve ever seen. These people are all lying to you Tracy but you already know that you deadbeat twat. Stop using your kids in your sick games.

• Heart
I find it absolutely nutty and wild she's so going thru it if they split 2 years ago. I'm not divorced. Never been married. I've been dumped before in my life and my current situation is not the greatest but it works. How tf long does it get to get over a divorce?? I'm asking. How can one be so depressed a year after. I mean if you chose to get divorced that means you are mentally done. I understand reminiscing about the good times but more often than not while reminiscing you get to the bad times. Like what tf? Get over it. You chose to get divorced. Men cheat, women cheat...it happens. Am I being unsensitive??? How long does one need to dwell on something?
It took me a long time to get over my divorce, not gonna lie. Only thing is I didn’t ever let it get in the way of taking care of my kids. I would cry in the shower, never spoke bad of their dad, and always made them believe life was still great. My ex left for drugs and his druggie girlfriend. Didn’t really see my kids for the first year. I worked my ass off when I didn’t have child support and made sure they always had what they wanted and needed. They were involved in all kinds of sports and I was at nearly every game. I’d literally have a kid on all three baseball diamonds at our local park. I sat in the middle and watched them all. So you can take forever to get over it. What you don’t do is let it affect mothering your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

devinekeeper

7DF7929A-4CC8-4921-AE21-DF342E35E0E3.png

while I agree with the message here..., anyone want to tell her March has 31 days??? 😝 the excesslip filler has infiltrated her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Andskies

View attachment 491997came to post the same thing, enough with the red theme you twat waffle your Instagram page looks like it’s being run by a 70 year old grandma who only posts quotes and weird selfies. The red theme is weird, you are not an influencer and this is why. Get a real camera and post unfiltered shots, show us that messy garbage house you live in.
This kills me bc she doesn’t care what her HaTeRs say yet she takes every thing that’s said on here and applies it 😂😂. This is where people were saying a real IG influencer would have an aesthetic. Bam, next day she has a red hat society aesthetic. I don’t like bringing people down but she’s a straight bully. I was a fan but she’s shown her true colors time and time again. And if she says yOu oNlY sEe wHat I ChoOse tO sHoW... well ma’am, don’t portray yourself in such a negative light. She’s a chaotic bully and even her friends can’t take it. Ps she lives within 5 miles of me. She doesn’t look like any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Crying about child support and being broke but you got money for ugly ass chairs?!?;
She can’t properly clothe Julian in fitting boy clothes but at least he’ll be sitting in an ace chair, because ya know that’s what matters in life 🙄 I can’t with this wreck

• Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
95828F95-5184-400A-B495-6BC6D84D31DD.jpeg

She posts this kinda thing always almost as if she wants a prize for watching her own children. Like is this just because youre divorced that you think its a favour youre doing corey watching his kids?! Like lady theyre YOUR kids! Who else should be watching them?! If you wanted to be in miami every spring you shoulda not had kids? Or work really hard so you can afford to take yourself and kids on vacation? I just dont get it

• Heart
  • Haha