Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea i dont get that, she always acts soooo dramatic like oh i watch these kids alone everyday. Um ya thats kinda the point? Like did she think she was gonna have kids become so famous that she would just leave them with nannies? What was the plan? She sat at home for six years buying knock off designer ish going to Atlantic city throwing over the top parties photo shoots etc. Apparently she never cleaned or cooked. So now that she has to just watch the kids no parties or photo shoots now she hates the kids and shes soooo put on? Like what? Girl u has three kids with a guy who cant spell, you let urself go let ur cosmo license expire i dunno what the plan was but it seems she did nothing and somehow expected everything 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly! As someone who struggled to get pregnant her disdain for her kids makes me sick. She wanted the maternity shoots, gender reveals, bootleg LV blankets, outfits, etc. but doesn’t want to do the actual MOM work of providing for her kids and caring for them. She’s a despicable human. To post how insensitive April fools day jokes are and then in the same breath to post about how she wishes she was in Tulum and she stuck home raising her kids....just trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Exactly! As someone who struggled to get pregnant her disdain for her kids makes me sick. She wanted the maternity shoots, gender reveals, bootleg LV blankets, outfits, etc. but doesn’t want to do the actual MOM work of providing for her kids and caring for them. She’s a despicable human. To post how insensitive April fools day jokes are and then in the same breath to post about how she wishes she was in Tulum and she stuck home raising her kids....just trash.
Like an un neutered Ally cat leaving a trail of spawn wherever it goes without a thought 😠

Reactions: 13
I think @Jesshottie wrote about tracy being an idiot and posting yesterday about today being April fools day. So in honor of that... here’s a clip from parks and rec

correction, it was @devinekeeper my mistake!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably tells the other moms “get your man out of my DMs” 🤪
She’s the type who was the ring leader of the cliques in high school and now as an adult there is no way the moms would wanna associate with her or even want their kids around her.

also I think a saw a glimpse into Tracy’s future. If you follow teen mom, amber’s daughter Leah is 12 and made statements on the show about not wanting a relationship with her mom because “we just don’t have a bond like that, it has been 12 years and she has done nothing” and “she gave birth to me and left.” I can see Tracy’s kids feeling this way too as they get older. Very sad.
I think Leah is a brat. Amber’s not the greatest but she does have mental illness. When Gary told her about the dog she was like “oh well”. That annoyed me.

Reactions: 11
Brielle is in PR for another week. Any update about Raven?
They are both there for a 10 day work trip together. No Corey. No Erik. No kids. Just work. Raven was hesitant to go (according to her Facebook post), but her family talked her into it saying she deserved to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Leah is a brat. Amber’s not the greatest but she does have mental illness. When Gary told her about the dog she was like “oh well”. That annoyed me.
I can see how it might come across bratty, but Leah is too young to understand her mother’s mental illness. Have you ever seen the clip of Leah not wanting to stay with amber for a sleepover when she was living with matt? Ambers response was heartbreaking. Blamed the kid, basically said get her out of here. Leah feels rejected , amber has never truly been there for her. Maybe when she gets older she will understand. But Amber rarely acknowledges how much she has let her kids down. She just says “I’m a damn good mom” all the time, which unfortunately isn’t the case.

Reactions: 23
She probably tells the other moms “get your man out of my DMs” 🤪
She’s the type who was the ring leader of the cliques in high school and now as an adult there is no way the moms would wanna associate with her or even want their kids around her.

also I think a saw a glimpse into Tracy’s future. If you follow teen mom, amber’s daughter Leah is 12 and made statements on the show about not wanting a relationship with her mom because “we just don’t have a bond like that, it has been 12 years and she has done nothing” and “she gave birth to me and left.” I can see Tracy’s kids feeling this way too as they get older. Very sad.
So I read this book “Mothers who can’t love” because I’m on a journey to unlock my childhood trauma so that I can move forward in life & be a better mother for my kid... not saying my mom was awful... but I needed some answers..... anyways, Tracy fits the criteria for multiple categories. Narcissistic Mother being right at the top (her what about me behavior). Followed by The Overly Enmeshed Mother (She projects onto Julian being the only man she needs) & then there’s the Mother who neglect, betray and batter (she’s always blaming Jayden for a lot of things, she neglects the kids teeth & other health needs & we’re almost positive that she possibly puts her hands on the kids)
Tracy’s kids are either going to fully cut ties with her one day or they’re going to feel obligated to take care of her. Either way, the longer she doesn’t help those kids, the more trauma they are going to have to learn to heal from.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
95828F95-5184-400A-B495-6BC6D84D31DD.jpeg

She posts this kinda thing always almost as if she wants a prize for watching her own children. Like is this just because youre divorced that you think its a favour youre doing corey watching his kids?! Like lady theyre YOUR kids! Who else should be watching them?! If you wanted to be in miami every spring you shoulda not had kids? Or work really hard so you can afford to take yourself and kids on vacation? I just dont get it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 507988
She posts this kinda thing always almost as if she wants a prize for watching her own children. Like is this just because youre divorced that you think its a favour youre doing corey watching his kids?! Like lady theyre YOUR kids! Who else should be watching them?! If you wanted to be in miami every spring you shoulda not had kids? Or work really hard so you can afford to take yourself and kids on vacation? I just dont get it

She always wants some kind of praise and recognition for being with her kids. I swear she must have all 3 kids the most 2 times a week all alone and she makes it seem like its all her 7 days a week. witch i know single moms of 5 or more kids that work over 40 hours and still keep their home immaculate and NEVER post anything mentioning how they are doing it all on their own, blah, blah blah.

• Heart
View attachment 507988
And this is at least the third time she posted it. Oh, but what about when she was in Aruba? Do we forget about that? Nope....

Reactions: 20
I can see how it might come across bratty, but Leah is too young to understand her mother’s mental illness. Have you ever seen the clip of Leah not wanting to stay with amber for a sleepover when she was living with matt? Ambers response was heartbreaking. Blamed the kid, basically said get her out of here. Leah feels rejected , amber has never truly been there for her. Maybe when she gets older she will understand. But Amber rarely acknowledges how much she has let her kids down. She just says “I’m a damn good mom” all the time, which unfortunately isn’t the case.
I did see her tell her therapist how good of a mom she is which no, she’s not. But that second baby daddy knew what he was doing. I saw that trainwreck from a mile away. Now he has her house and she is in some other place. Granted I only watch once in a while. My mom is the one who loves this show. Lol

Reactions: 13
They are both there for a 10 day work trip together. No Corey. No Erik. No kids. Just work. Raven was hesitant to go (according to her Facebook post), but her family talked her into it saying she deserved to go.
Are you friends with her? I don’t see it

Reactions: 6
She always wants some kind of praise and recognition for being with her kids. I swear she must have all 3 kids the most 2 times a week all alone and she makes it seem like its all her 7 days a week. witch i know single moms of 5 or more kids that work over 40 hours and still keep their home immaculate and NEVER post anything mentioning how they are doing it all on their own, blah, blah blah.
I don’t think she ever has all 3. I think Julian lives full time with her mom and dad.

• Sad
You know, I’ve been looking for all the posts Corey posted about Tracy taking the kids to Aruba during the pandemic in the fall....wait... WAIT... it wasn’t there, she needs to calm down. “Siri! Play TSwift “calm down”.”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did see her tell her therapist how good of a mom she is which no, she’s not. But that second baby daddy knew what he was doing. I saw that trainwreck from a mile away. Now he has her house and she is in some other place. Granted I only watch once in a while. My mom is the one who loves this show. Lol
What therapist? Doesn’t she say she doesn’t believe in therapy?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.