Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brielle being on vacation jabs :D haha.
Does she mean a man to pay your bills, cuz knowing her I’m kinda thinking that’s what she means. Stupid witch. Pay your own way, no need to be a greedy asshole that wants to sit around and have things handed to her

Reactions: 13
Does she mean a man to pay your bills, cuz knowing her I’m kinda thinking that’s what she means. Stupid witch. Pay your own way, no need to be a greedy asshole that wants to sit around and have things handed to her
I remember Brielle mentioning not being with someone who can’t pay a phone bill (referencing Corey), which made me giggle at this. Big T has way too much time on her hands either way!

Reactions: 18
Brielle being on vacation jabs :D haha.
We see you Tracy... Corey was good for you when he paid for everything... now that he can’t/ won’t he’s every negative thing under the sun. Keep in mind, you laid down with this man by choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We see you Tracy... Corey was good for you when he paid for everything... now that he can’t/ won’t he’s every negative thing under the sun. Keep in mind, you laid down with this man by choice.
She legit bragged about him for years. Yeeaarrrsssssss. witches didn’t even want him. Relax Tracey...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Angela babicz used to do different color or pattern themes and we all know she loves to steal her content. Lol.

That she shaves everything below her eyelashes aka her vag is bald. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Bet it looks like a half eaten kebab :sick: better to grow the hair and cover it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
0D861BCD-CA14-4F53-A057-24054BAEA38D.jpeg
You think you have that good good (and what are you, sixteen and bragging about your raggedy ass snatch?) but truer words have never been spoken. And you KNOW it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her posts are so cringeworthy. I have a daughter skylars age and I’m telling you in my town none of the mothers would hang out with her based on these posts. I can’t even imagine seeing someone acting and dressing like her at a kindergarten event.

Reactions: 23
Shes been very quiet lately
I mean i wish it was because she was working on herself and toxic traits......but i wont hold my breath. Do we think shes getting the surgery? Or just at home seething bcos brielle and raven are close friends?

Reactions: 14
Her posts are so cringeworthy. I have a daughter skylars age and I’m telling you in my town none of the mothers would hang out with her based on these posts. I can’t even imagine seeing someone acting and dressing like her at a kindergarten event.
Tracy plays it off as if she’s the one who doesn’t want to hang out with the other class moms.... it’s not that at all... those moms want nothing to do with her... but I bet Tara is in the classroom mom’s group chat.
Ever notice Tracy can’t hang out without there being alcohol involved. Even when her kids are around. I’m not talking about the 2 glasses you and 2 other moms have.... Tracy is the one that is just constantly filling her wine glass & saying that they should do shots and such..... I feel like she thinks it’s cool to be that mom that nobody likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tracy plays it off as if she’s the one who doesn’t want to hang out with the other class moms.... it’s not that at all... those moms want nothing to do with her... but I bet Tara is in the classroom mom’s group chat.
Ever notice Tracy can’t hang out without there being alcohol involved. Even when her kids are around. I’m not talking about the 2 glasses you and 2 other moms have.... Tracy is the one that is just constantly filling her wine glass & saying that they should do shots and such..... I feel like she thinks it’s cool to be that mom that nobody likes.
She probably tells the other moms “get your man out of my DMs” 🤪
She’s the type who was the ring leader of the cliques in high school and now as an adult there is no way the moms would wanna associate with her or even want their kids around her.

also I think a saw a glimpse into Tracy’s future. If you follow teen mom, amber’s daughter Leah is 12 and made statements on the show about not wanting a relationship with her mom because “we just don’t have a bond like that, it has been 12 years and she has done nothing” and “she gave birth to me and left.” I can see Tracy’s kids feeling this way too as they get older. Very sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She'll be that mom that allows her teens to drink in her house and her house only. She's setting those kids up for failure and it's horrible to see.

Reactions: 29
Poor Tracy. Just her stuck at home taking care of HER kids. That’s what stay at home moms do girl. That’s what you wanted right? You ungrateful fat mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor Tracy. Just her stuck at home taking care of HER kids. That’s what stay at home moms do girl. That’s what you wanted right? You ungrateful fat mess.
Yea i dont get that, she always acts soooo dramatic like oh i watch these kids alone everyday. Um ya thats kinda the point? Like did she think she was gonna have kids become so famous that she would just leave them with nannies? What was the plan? She sat at home for six years buying knock off designer ish going to Atlantic city throwing over the top parties photo shoots etc. Apparently she never cleaned or cooked. So now that she has to just watch the kids no parties or photo shoots now she hates the kids and shes soooo put on? Like what? Girl u has three kids with a guy who cant spell, you let urself go let ur cosmo license expire i dunno what the plan was but it seems she did nothing and somehow expected everything 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She makes it seem like shes doing them a favor by taking care of them! Tracy these are your kids and its your job to raise them and not act like thier a burden on you!!

I’m so confused... she’s anti vaccine but also is mad she’s not traveling.... umm aren’t her kids that she definitely IS NOT taking care of still in school? My nephew starts his spring recess today for only a week. Get a vaccine you selfish bleeping idiot and realize this isn’t some magic overnight microchipped vaccine. Stupid ass witch. She just repeats stupid things she hears from her parents and acts like it’s the truth. I’ve never seen a woman in her mid 30’s who can’t think for herself.

Reactions: 20
Yea i dont get that, she always acts soooo dramatic like oh i watch these kids alone everyday. Um ya thats kinda the point? Like did she think she was gonna have kids become so famous that she would just leave them with nannies? What was the plan? She sat at home for six years buying knock off designer ish going to Atlantic city throwing over the top parties photo shoots etc. Apparently she never cleaned or cooked. So now that she has to just watch the kids no parties or photo shoots now she hates the kids and shes soooo put on? Like what? Girl u has three kids with a guy who cant spell, you let urself go let ur cosmo license expire i dunno what the plan was but it seems she did nothing and somehow expected everything 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️
You had me at “girl you had three kids with a guy who can’t spell” 🤣🤣 💀 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m so confused... she’s anti vaccine but also is mad she’s not traveling.... umm aren’t her kids that she definitely IS NOT taking care of still in school? My nephew starts his spring recess today for only a week. Get a vaccine you selfish bleeping idiot and realize this isn’t some magic overnight microchipped vaccine. Stupid ass witch. She just repeats stupid things she hears from her parents and acts like it’s the truth. I’ve never seen a woman in her mid 30’s who can’t think for herself.
She’s just mad that Brielle is with Raven in Puerto Rico. Doesn’t matter if they’re working... she’s just big mad they’re there together. I don’t think Tracy & Raven ever hung out just the 2 of them... kinda feel like Raven liked her at first and then started seeing things in her and that was it. Tracy likes to forget that her dumb ass went to Aruba at the height of the pandemic. Good for the goose.... not the gander as usual with Tracy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.