Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #34

Summary of last thread:
- it seemed like Tracy was in some sort of distance from her friends (mostly Sammy and Julie)
- Tara and Tracy no longer follow each other, possibly from Tara liking a comment on reality ashole’s IG
- Brielle and Corey appear to still be together based off of comments on her last two posts (reposted here)

Honestly she’s been kind of boring so I’m probably missing some stuff lol feel free to add it on the first page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Welcome to #34

Summary of last thread:
- it seemed like Tracy was in some sort of distance from her friends (mostly Sammy and Julie)
- Tara and Tracy no longer follow each other, possibly from Tara liking a comment on reality ashole’s IG
- Brielle and Corey appear to still be together based off of comments on her last two posts (reposted here)

Honestly she’s been kind of boring so I’m probably missing some stuff lol feel free to add it on the first page

You’re such a gem for making these new threads. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
5ED51994-1852-4E05-B2CD-17AB64B078D7.jpeg

D2C1ED01-CC2F-4B5E-92CF-CD4029D5D1E9.jpeg

she is getting sloppy, this is the effect she uses which you can see at the bottom of her photo. This is probably the one she always uses, if you try it on yourself you’ll see it shrinks your head, makes your eyes cartoonishly large, and makes your lips even bigger. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
B059248A-34CC-46D0-A537-2344C6AC3B43.png

Whose going to tell her that Jayden’s name starts with a J??? Like this isn’t gender specific....? And nonetheless why are you talking about your babies dating..... for fucks sake, let them be kids!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Weird that Tara prob has the kids and is radio silent on Instagram . She’s usually posting everything they do.

Reactions: 19
I just tried it. It's a heavy filter. I'm due for my cycle and I still break out a little before and you couldn't even see it. Lol. Wow.

Reactions: 14
Brielle knows what she's doing by promoting her sisters cake pops when her name is mentioned here 😉🙃

Reactions: 16
Weird that Tara prob has the kids and is radio silent on Instagram . She’s usually posting everything they do.
She dumps photos and video Sunday night when they kids are finally home. It isn’t until Raven or someone else posts does she sometimes. However this weekend totally respect her “i want to be present” moments.

Reactions: 11
Crying about child support and being broke but you got money for ugly ass chairs?!?;
She can’t properly clothe Julian in fitting boy clothes but at least he’ll be sitting in an ace chair, because ya know that’s what matters in life 🙄 I can’t with this wreck

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Crying about child support and being broke but you got money for ugly ass chairs?!?;
Lmfao she is so tacky. The chairs are so gaudy for home decor.🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 They're nice chairs for a restaurant or club but your gray and silver rented townhouse ???🙄 Freaking weirdo.

We went to my brother in laws today and he got the new garbage pail kids cards. He made me open up one of the packs and these are the three i pulled in a row. I know you ladies would also laugh at these
I just made trashy trey my avatar 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious!! I stole your pic if you don't mind lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched that God awful TikTok video and she’s such a bleeping loser! The hair is a mess, the faces are ridiculous, and the desperation is palpable. You’re in your 30’s Big T, it’s ok to act like an adult and not a teenager. In fact, it’s encouraged.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.