Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being money hungry with a guy who got a settlement bc he was stabbed in a bar fight lol? But had no real job or long term plans for a career .
And look where it got her money is gone nothing to show for it..no more tv show...no husband...and possibly lost custody of her kid(s)

Reactions: 15
I think getting the silent treatment from Julie & Sammy at the same time played a minor role in it. We have only seen what she’s been tagged in, let’s see what she herself posts from the same event. This was the first thing she’s been at with Sammy & Julie since the debacle from their friend’s parents memorial & at this she made a fool of herself by being obnoxiously louder than everyone else.
what happened at the memorial?!!

Reactions: 7
So she got her lashes done at the beginning of the month and they didn’t even last until the end of the month?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
what happened at the memorial?!!
It wasn’t really a memorial. The night her friend’s (i think Erica?) father passed away, which was about a week or so after her mother passed away or vice versa, they all went to her house to be with her. I don’t know if it’s just a Jersey thing or not but it’s something we do. It’s not formal or anything, but you usually go and bring food and just be there for your friends or family. Tracy was on live and maskless and was pretty drunk. Sammy and i think most if not all the other people that were there were wearing masks. When Tracy was like Sammy why are you wearing a mask she was like are you serious why am i wearing a mask. It’s led us to believe the parents passed from Covid

Reactions: 15
She also posted about getting her hair done at the beginning of the month. Maybe she goes because that’s when the check (disability/welfare) hits every month? 🤔

Reactions: 14
It's not a church trip, it's Passover. The Epstein's are Jewish. Tons of Jewish family's go away for Passover. They're employees rather than guest this time around I suppose. I used to work Passover at a elderly camp in the Poconos years ago. The 4600 they are charging at this hotel is average, it's nearly a two week stay with all meals and Passover activities included. There are also several long days and nights reserved for prayer and Sayder (I doubt I spelled that correctly).
Oh yeah I definitely realize that they are Jewish but even still Easter or Passover it’s more or less the same meaning it’s religious ; but good to know about the Poconos!

Who are these people?
Yes I second this… Who the hell are these people LOL 😂 More fleeting grasps at relevance I see Tracy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
First off I don’t know about the bleeping hat but the lips look like tit.

Second Nike has nothing to do with the shoes that Lil Nas X is selling. She doesn’t do any research she just says OK canceled. She doesn’t know a bleeping thing. He bought the shoes and combined with this other company who added the blood to them and are selling the 666 pairs Nike is not affiliated with it so she needs to maybe do some research before she post the stupid tit she posts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Second Nike has nothing to do with the shoes that Lil Nas X is selling. She doesn’t do any research she just says OK canceled. She doesn’t know a bleeping thing. He bought the shoes and combined with this other company who added the blood to them and are selling the 666 pairs Nike is not affiliated with it so she needs to maybe do some research before she post the stupid tit she posts.
Nike is actually suing the company that other company. I read that off of tmz so not even a “good” news source lol

Anything for clout. She will jump on any band wagon for the hopes of being relevant again.I e never met or followed a former reality star who was so obsessed with being famous again and going about it all the wrong way.

I'm listening to the podcast... updating as I go:
- So they're doing a cross-over episode with another podcast that also belongs to Dimly Wit Productions. Funny.. wasn't Obsessed With The Best podcast sponsoring them or something for the last two shows (4 weeks)?
- OWTB focuses on what their favorite things are so Tracy & Jess start rattling off their favorite things and Jess says massage parlors... Tracy says "not me.. the demise of my marriage" (Lets keep track how many times she mentions her marriage 😉)
- Alan's favorite thing is the movie The Goonies. He goes into a story about how he watched it with his wife and got to the end and found out she had never watched it. Tracy called his wife an angel. Jess called Alan a goonie and the podcast got awkwardly silent.
- Tracy's favorite thing is a blowdryer. She says she's "completely obsessed with it to the point where I'm using it on my clients." CLIENTS she says! Lmao Then she covers her ass by saying she did Jess' mom's hair last week.
- "I have so much hair that I need two hands to put a ponytail in my hair" ...first of all, that's not your hair, thats five bundles. Second of all, pretty sure everyone uses two hands to tie a pony tail.
-

Ahh it won't let me edit my post after 30 minutes. Anyway, sponsors: CDW & Lenovo (some kind of IT company), Curtsy (App to buy/sell clothes), Nutrafol (hair growth supplement), Progressive Insurance

this podcast is so boring but it did what it was intended to do, and that's put me to sleep. Good night!! 💤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He might have qualified for unemployment plus the unemployment bump of 600$ which is now 300$. He might not have but there's a good chance he is/was collecting. Anyone know if they take child support out of unemployment? I'd imagine they do but have no idea.
Lol...I do admire your neutral standpoint. I wish I could be like that. I have such disgust for her that in my mind he's the lesser of the two evils which is why I'm more on his side. I'm just not convinced he's a piece of tit based on her account.
They sure do take out child support of unemployment. They took it out of my ex's and other people I know

They are the lumpiest lips I've ever seen. witch get that filler dissolved. ASAP.

33*, not 23.
Yeeeesss to this!!! I have African parents who are very traditional and old fashioned and it’s hard letting them see that all I want right now is to get a masters degree, have a good job, save up and travel. The other day, my dad called my sister and I and told us we were ‘ripe for marriage’. Ripe, as if we were fruits 🤮. I’m 24 and my sister’s 25. She’s currently in a serious relationship and they’re talking about getting married and having kids. I, on the other hand, just want to live life and not worry about a husband or kids. That’s like a huge taboo to African parents. I’m bisexual, my parents know this but have refused to accept it and have swept it under the rug. I don’t even know if I’m gonna end up with a man or a woman so the extreme pressure to get married and start a family really annoys me. This is probably too much information lol but my point is, women should be left alone to decide how they want to live their lives. Men do not have even half of the amount of pressure that women do to get married, have babies etc etc. This is 2021 and it’s so preposterous that we’re still having this conversation about women’s autonomy and rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I tried to listen to the podcast but the obsessed with the best people annoyed me more than tray and j. I got maybe 5 minutes in and turned it off.
Massage parlors ruined her marriage

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.