Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to listen to the podcast but the obsessed with the best people annoyed me more than tray and j. I got maybe 5 minutes in and turned it off.
Massage parlors ruined her marriage
Your profile picture is so creepy šŸ¤£ Tracy as a man gives me those "why didn't I get a hug" vibes. I mean she's probably like that now as a woman but damn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeeeesss to this!!! I have African parents who are very traditional and old fashioned and itā€™s hard letting them see that all I want right now is to get a masters degree, have a good job, save up and travel. The other day, my dad called my sister and I and told us we were ā€˜ripe for marriageā€™. Ripe, as if we were fruits šŸ¤®. Iā€™m 24 and my sisterā€™s 25. Sheā€™s currently in a serious relationship and theyā€™re talking about getting married and having kids. I, on the other hand, just want to live life and not worry about a husband or kids. Thatā€™s like a huge taboo to African parents. Iā€™m bisexual, my parents know this but have refused to accept it and have swept it under the rug. I donā€™t even know if Iā€™m gonna end up with a man or a woman so the extreme pressure to get married and start a family really annoys me. This is probably too much information lol but my point is, women should be left alone to decide how they want to live their lives. Men do not have even half of the amount of pressure that women do to get married, have babies etc etc. This is 2021 and itā€™s so preposterous that weā€™re still having this conversation about womenā€™s autonomy and rights.
I love hearing and learning about different cultures. You do whatever is good for you and what makes you happy!! Don't give up your family though. ā¤ or atleast try with them. I don't know your age but if you're younger like under 30 try to make it work...if you're older and you know what you want then go for it without their blessings.
I made some bad choices in my 20s and wish I could have talked to the older me.

Tracy talking about having hardwood floors from the eyelashes down. šŸ¤®
100 bucks says she can't even see it over her fupa...šŸ˜…šŸ¤®šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She shared a video from her momā€™s house of the kids playing in a fort. Who wants to bet her mom, dad or brother filmed it? And sheā€™s trying to pass it that she filmed it.... yet.... thereā€™s no sound on it. At least when theyā€™re with anybody besides Tracy they get to be kids. Iā€™ll take it.

Reactions: 26
I love hearing and learning about different cultures. You do whatever is good for you and what makes you happy!! Don't give up your family though. ā¤ or atleast try with them. I don't know your age but if you're younger like under 30 try to make it work...if you're older and you know what you want then go for it without their blessings.
I made some bad choices in my 20s and wish I could have talked to the older me.
Thanks. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll figure it all out eventually. I just could do without all the pressure šŸ˜…. In West Africa, a womanā€™s pride is her husband and how many kids she has. Everyone assumes that if youā€™re a certain age and donā€™t have a husband or kids, then youā€™re a disgrace or thereā€™s something wrong with you. Some landlords donā€™t even rent out their apartments to unmarried ladies past a certain age. Thatā€™s how crazy it can get. People pity you and just assume youā€™ll be miserable and lonely if you donā€™t have a husband and live alone. Then it gets worse if you have a kid outside of wedlock, youā€™re automatically a hoe in everyoneā€™s eyes. It takes some really tough skin to go against the norm and not conform to their standards. If Tracy were from here, sheā€™d get ripped to shreds for her lifestyle lol. She has no idea how easy she has it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Are jet brothers single? It would be funny if he started dating someone anti Tracy lol

Reactions: 9
Thanks. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll figure it all out eventually. I just could do without all the pressure šŸ˜…. In West Africa, a womanā€™s pride is her husband and how many kids she has. Everyone assumes that if youā€™re a certain age and donā€™t have a husband or kids, then youā€™re a disgrace or thereā€™s something wrong with you. Some landlords donā€™t even rent out their apartments to unmarried ladies past a certain age. Thatā€™s how crazy it can get. People pity you and just assume youā€™ll be miserable and lonely if you donā€™t have a husband and live alone. Then it gets worse if you have a kid outside of wedlock, youā€™re automatically a hoe in everyoneā€™s eyes. It takes some really tough skin to go against the norm and not conform to their standards. If Tracy were from here, sheā€™d get ripped to shreds for her lifestyle lol. She has no idea how easy she has it.
Wow!! Thanks for sharing. I can't even imagine. It makes me sad to hear this however I'd never knock another culture.
Life is so weird to navigate. I will stress if you're in your 20s don't commit to anything or write anyone off yet. As you get older you start understand things more and have more of an appreciation for things and people and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree with the tattler that said donā€™t make permanent decisions in your 20s. Once you reach your 30s you reach a level of idgaf (at least I did, and I thought I didnā€™t before) so be patient with them and try to explain it from your perspective. Tell them you feel the constant pressure and donā€™t need reminders, etc. Iā€™ve always gone against my cultureā€™s norms so I know the struggle. You got this, Queen!

• Heart
I'm listening to the podcast... updating as I go:
- So they're doing a cross-over episode with another podcast that also belongs to Dimly Wit Productions. Funny.. wasn't Obsessed With The Best podcast sponsoring them or something for the last two shows (4 weeks)?
- OWTB focuses on what their favorite things are so Tracy & Jess start rattling off their favorite things and Jess says massage parlors... Tracy says "not me.. the demise of my marriage" (Lets keep track how many times she mentions her marriage šŸ˜‰)
- Alan's favorite thing is the movie The Goonies. He goes into a story about how he watched it with his wife and got to the end and found out she had never watched it. Tracy called his wife an angel. Jess called Alan a goonie and the podcast got awkwardly silent.
- Tracy's favorite thing is a blowdryer. She says she's "completely obsessed with it to the point where I'm using it on my clients." CLIENTS she says! Lmao Then she covers her ass by saying she did Jess' mom's hair last week.
- "I have so much hair that I need two hands to put a ponytail in my hair" ...first of all, that's not your hair, thats five bundles. Second of all, pretty sure everyone uses two hands to tie a pony tail.
-

Ahh it won't let me edit my post after 30 minutes. Anyway, sponsors: CDW & Lenovo (some kind of IT company), Curtsy (App to buy/sell clothes), Nutrafol (hair growth supplement), Progressive Insurance

this podcast is so boring but it did what it was intended to do, and that's put me to sleep. Good night!! šŸ’¤
Thanks for the recap!

I thought Tracy said she doesnā€™t use heat on her hair at all?? Only ā€œair dries it and itā€™s super curly naturallyā€ šŸ™„ she canā€™t even keep her lies straight, itā€™s beyond pathetic and sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That she shaves everything below her eyelashes aka her vag is bald. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
I highly doubt she is. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who is constantly shaving and you know damn well if she got waxes the entire world would know. Since she documents everything she does.

I agree with the tattler that said donā€™t make permanent decisions in your 20s. Once you reach your 30s you reach a level of idgaf (at least I did, and I thought I didnā€™t before) so be patient with them and try to explain it from your perspective. Tell them you feel the constant pressure and donā€™t need reminders, etc. Iā€™ve always gone against my cultureā€™s norms so I know the struggle. You got this, Queen!
The dirty 30s is eye opening. I'm going to be 40 at the end of April and welcoming what I'll learn and what I can reflect on. My 30s was a crash of emotions and regret at times. I also had kids in my 30s...which if you're not big t is a huge huge responsibility. I went from I don't remember who that condom was from to omg the chest strap needs to be at the shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Continuation of the podcast recap:

- OBWT girl's favorite thing is the semi-permanent tattoos. Jess is the only one without tattoos and she says she doesn't want to get one and then regret it 5 years later. Tracy chimes in, "Or you can get your wedding date tattooed and then get a divorce and have to cover it up with a massive tattoo like I did."

- Alan and his wife dedicate Sundays to Dungeons & Dragons game and leftover hibachi. This is their ritual. šŸ„“

- Podcast is ending.. Jess is letting the audience know where they can find OBTW... and guess what? They have a show EVERY Wednesday. Must suck to have such a crappy podcast that your production team has to bring in another more successful podcast to help you out. In case you didn't know: BE only has full episodes every other week because they're tanking.

- Tracy's last favorite thing is Sally Hansen self-tanner. She says she always wears it. She says it's a DARK self-tanner. She says, "this is why I'm always always dark." ... oh so it's not your sicilian roots? She's been using this for TEN PLUS YEARS. Even on Jerseylicious. Gtfo here with your "i'm dark naturally" bullshit.

That's all folks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Continuation of the podcast recap:

- OBWT girl's favorite thing is the semi-permanent tattoos. Jess is the only one without tattoos and she says she doesn't want to get one and then regret it 5 years later. Tracy chimes in, "Or you can get your wedding date tattooed and then get a divorce and have to cover it up with a massive tattoo like I did."

- Alan and his wife dedicate Sundays to Dungeons & Dragons game and leftover hibachi. This is their ritual. šŸ„“

- Podcast is ending.. Jess is letting the audience know where they can find OBTW... and guess what? They have a show EVERY Wednesday. Must suck to have such a crappy podcast that your production team has to bring in another more successful podcast to help you out. In case you didn't know: BE only has full episodes every other week because they're tanking.

- Tracy's last favorite thing is Sally Hansen self-tanner. She says she always wears it. She says it's a DARK self-tanner. She says, "this is why I'm always always dark." ... oh so it's not your sicilian roots? She's been using this for TEN PLUS YEARS. Even on Jerseylicious. Gtfo here with your "i'm dark naturally" bullshit.

That's all folks!
And there Tracy goes, contradicting herself yet again. šŸ™„ at some point she should just write her lies in a little black book so she remembers who she lies to.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I highly doubt she is. She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who is constantly shaving and you know damn well if she got waxes the entire world would know. Since she documents everything she does.
Or you know sheā€™s got that GoOd gOoD cooch that the hair falls out naturally and is smooth as silk. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.