Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember those comments where she and Corey both talked down upon daycare? Something along the lines of “we wanted to raise our kids ourselves rather than other people raising them in daycare” Both options are hard- staying at home and leaving your kids at daycare to go to work but there is no right or wrong way! She shouldn’t have talked down upon those who have to use daycare so they can work.
And yet here she is. Other people raising HER kids. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He didn’t start to come home until 7 in the beginning with the kids, it was when they moved out to NJ he was up and out at 5 and home at 7. They were claiming it was the SI traffic etc. Listen, she trapped him for that townhouse, TRAPPED. It’s been a year since they were in their with that velour furniture etc. Sorry, she knew what she was doing. She should have been closer to Julians ear doctor. She didn’t like everyone in their business...
I can vouch for that traffic and it would land him home much later. I still have ptsd (I’m not even joking) from having to drive on the parkway during rush hour traffic. No thank you! It would take me 2–4 hours to drive 30 miles!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I can vouch for that traffic and it would land him home much later. I still have ptsd (I’m not even joking) from having to drive on the parkway during rush hour traffic. No thank you! It would take me 2–4 hours to drive 30 miles!!
i can also vouch for him. Lived in Staten Island and worked in Chelsea in the city. It would take me three hours to go either way many times a week on the express bus, which is probably what he did. By the time i got home, i didn’t want to do anything except go to bed. My marriage suffered a bit but were all good now :) Staten Island has awful awful awful traffic on a regular basis even in the middle of the night

Reactions: 18
I remember when they were in SI they would wait for him by a train station or something. When they moved to jersey that changed and she got angry

Reactions: 10
On Big T’s live last week where she flipped out on everyone for calling out the smoke alarm beeping, she said someone was coming the day after which would have been Saturday to fix it, her story today while she was posting the TV determined that was a lie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
DEF10344-480D-486B-86AD-A86E2CCDA055.jpeg

Shes such an odd person and i feel like its gotten way wierd lately. I really used to like her or i guess i just liked the fake persona she put on for the world.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So I’m thinking back, and I can remember that at one point, someone wrote in her comments that they found Corey on a dating website.. I can’t remember which one.. and she wrote back to the girl telling her to dm her. This was before they even moved to NJ.

Reactions: 13
So I’m thinking back, and I can remember that at one point, someone wrote in her comments that they found Corey on a dating website.. I can’t remember which one.. and she wrote back to the girl telling her to dm her. This was before they even moved to NJ.
Would like to know why Tracy would make that comment when it would be easier for Tracy to just privately message the girl without people speculating. But Tracy isn't bright either

Reactions: 16
That’s when Tracy started driving into the City on Fridays to pick Corey up from work with the kids, because that’s what she always did. Anytime he was accused of something, she started putting in effort into his life. Always short lived. Should have seen divorce coming a mile away honestly now thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FE0637B6-D900-4B77-86E1-DFC41755FA71.jpeg

Hmm Sammy and Jess shockingly liked it. I feel like Jess’ comment is making fun of her though

Reactions: 12
On Big T’s live last week where she flipped out on everyone for calling out the smoke alarm beeping, she said someone was coming the day after which would have been Saturday to fix it, her story today while she was posting the TV determined that was a lie!!
I was gonna say the same thing but I couldn’t remember when she said they were coming to fix it. Lol

Reactions: 10
View attachment 475538
Hmm Sammy and Jess shockingly liked it. I feel like Jess’ comment is making fun of her though
I saw Jessica liked it but not Sammy. I still I think Sammy is fed up with her and isn’t talking to her. If that’s the case I really wonder what she did to piss her off she was her last Single friend. Connect to find someone new to ho around with.

I can agree my opinion is my opinion and not everyone will agree. Everyone does it differently and what works for them. We def do all agree whatever was going on wasn't working. ❤

I have to ask though. You're saying these guys play softball in January when it's 19 degrees outside?? 🥶 that's insanity lol.
oh yes lol I played softball my whole life and we played year round. Summer heat, freezing winter. Doesn’t matter lol and I’m in jersey so it gets COLD in the fall

Not to debate because we all have different thoughts but I honestly think it's healthy to do something without your spouse. I feel like when people are in relationships or get married they fall into a trap of doing everything together and nothing for themselves. I personally think the softball was a healthy hobby for him to do without her. Now if he was doing it 7 days a week and never home then I'd say he or anyone is a selfish prick.
He probably needed to get the hell away from her 😂😂 That’s why he played.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder, is it possible Corey isn't paying T child support because he's giving her parents and his sister money for raising their children? Why would he have to pay T child support when she doesn't even seem to have legal custody?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.