Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 🥰 & Yea you're right. Tracy's not capable of remembering someone because she always makes it about herself. Maybe something else happened that rubbed Tara the wrong way. Either way, I think Tara is just fed up that she's basically raising these kids and taking on BOTH parents' responsibilities. On Tracy's days the kids are with Tara... on Corey's days the kids are with Tara. At this point I think Corny and Trashy both need to pay child support to TARA, ffs.

Also, they uploaded a 15 minute clip about Tracy's Toys. No, not sex toys... her "men".
View attachment 474616
🤣😩 She sounds like a 15 year old who just got dumped for the first time and is trying so hard to make her ex jealous with all these imaginary ex boyfriends trying to win her back. I mean we've all done it.... when we were teenagers! 😂 It's so transparent, I'm embarrassed for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Julie and Sammy have been posting about each other lately.. Tara called out Tracy... Tracy spoke about a girl named Erica in her tik tok (who was NEVER in her bridal party)...she never tags Annemarie in anything but tagged her in the tik tok. She’s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACHING for those people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her narrating the Bachelor is annoying, I’ve never seen an episode, BUT even I k ow Chris Harrison has been pulled from the show so for her to say “Come on chris Harrison” about wanting that one girl to be the next Bachelorette... Keep up with the news Tray. 🙄

Reactions: 11
It looks like Tracy is in desperate need for attention. She does these stupid things so people can continue to talk about her. Her lips are going to end up being completely damaged if she continues to do this nonsense to them. She will end up on Botched.

Coreys dads passing was an issue last year as well. Tracy barely acknowledged it and she blasted Corey saying he said something to her about it. If Gene was so important to her like she claims she could have said something about his passing. Instead she posts thirst trap pics so people can tell her how beautiful she is and how much shes a great mother. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm starting to notice that some of the stuff that person John said might be true. This woman is barely with her kids. Her children are rarely ever together for more than 2 days. It looks like Julian is with Tara today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For astrology signs, I'm just basing it off of the men in my life. There is more to their personality than just their one sign. Just saying.

Reactions: 10
I’m a Sagittarius and I’m far from manipulative. Lol So is my youngest son and same. And she’s not dating anyone. They just make stuff up for the show I’m sure. Lol
Sagittarius here. Not manipulative either however we r independent, have wanderlust and are very direct. I can see how these traits might rub people the wrong way. 😂💯

Reactions: 10
I can only imagine the convo between Sammy and Julie about Big T’s recent trailer trash snaggle tooth bra selfie 😂😂😂. You know DAMN well they messaged each other and were like “OMG WTF?? She’s losing it”

also I just had a funny idea .. if anyone wants tea on the divorce just grab a couple pics of a hot European guy with sWaG make a bumble and message her - I’m sure she loves playing the victim and single mom card and is dying to be acknowledged by a hottie. After all she cares more about D then her kids soooo 🐸 ☕ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can only imagine the convo between Sammy and Julie about Big T’s recent trailer trash snaggle tooth bra selfie 😂😂😂. You know DAMN well they messaged each other and were like “OMG WTF?? She’s losing it”

also I just had a funny idea .. if anyone wants tea on the divorce just grab a couple pics of a hot European guy with sWaG make a bumble and message her - I’m sure she loves playing the victim and single mom card and is dying to be acknowledged by a hottie. After all she cares more about D then her kids soooo 🐸 ☕ 😂
🐈 🐟! catfish! catFISH! CATFISH!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally find it strange when people are overly obsessed with zodiac signs and shape them to fit their own narrative. I’m a Leo, and I’m down to earth, easy going, and have a big heart. I used to be friends with another Leo who was the complete opposite. Bitchy, selfish, and no lie, deviant. She loved making drama and would pick fights with anyone. Her sister was the same exact way. I also dated a Leo for a short period of time and he was a PSYCHOPATH. Idk it’s fine if you believe in that stuff but some people really treat it like witchcraft sometimes 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I personally find it strange when people are overly obsessed with zodiac signs and shape them to fit their own narrative. I’m a Leo, and I’m down to earth, easy going, and have a big heart. I used to be friends with another Leo who was the complete opposite. Bitchy, selfish, and no lie, deviant. She loved making drama and would pick fights with anyone. Her sister was the same exact way. I also dated a Leo for a short period of time and he was a PSYCHOPATH. Idk it’s fine if you believe in that stuff but some people really treat it like witchcraft sometimes 😂😂😂
I dated a Leo once too and he was a complete psychopath! Such a selfish narcissist and had a huge ego. But my other best friend is a Leo and she’s awesome. Tracy treats being a Scorpio as her only personality trait so that’s why it gets so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracy has no idea what exactly being a Scorpio means. She acts like all scorpios are the same and I know very little about signs and how they are calculated (for lack of a better word) but I think what time of day you were born, the part of the month and other things are included in it. She acts like it’s a blanket trademark.

Reactions: 14
She didn't acknowledge Gene at all this year... I wonder why? If you're wondering who I am as I haven't posted here in a while I'm an OG since thread 1 lol, I tend to only come here to when I need to grab the 🍿lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Corey and his family need to stop using his fathers death for corey’s selfish behavior even before he died Corey rather play baseball than be home with his family. Just stop parebts die ot sucks mine did when I was 21 but it doesn’t give me a ticket to be a prick or a deadbeat parent. Go get a job move out and get your life together the both of them for gods sake!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Corey and his family need to stop using his fathers death for corey’s selfish behavior even before he died Corey rather play baseball than be home with his family. Just stop parebts die ot sucks mine did when I was 21 but it doesn’t give me a ticket to be a prick or a deadbeat parent. Go get a job move out and get your life together the both of them for gods sake!!!
Not to debate because we all have different thoughts but I honestly think it's healthy to do something without your spouse. I feel like when people are in relationships or get married they fall into a trap of doing everything together and nothing for themselves. I personally think the softball was a healthy hobby for him to do without her. Now if he was doing it 7 days a week and never home then I'd say he or anyone is a selfish prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The picture of Jayden in her stories 😩. Get these kids on a schedule where they receive the right amount of sleep. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 9
She didn't even know
Tracy has no idea what exactly being a Scorpio means. She acts like all scorpios are the same and I know very little about signs and how they are calculated (for lack of a better word) but I think what time of day you were born, the part of the month and other things are included in it. She acts like it’s a blanket trademark.
She didn't even know when scorpio started. She was on her podcast like Oct 29th. It actually starts on the 25th. My bday is on the 25th. You would think she would know being as obsessed as she is

Apparently Big T is at the park with the kids. Yes it's getting warm out but I can't imagine that it's warm enough for Jada to be running around in a tank top and the others in just T shirts. It makes me so mad. Shes gross. Bet those kids get sick soon.

Attachments

She didn't even knowShe didn't even know when scorpio started. She was on her podcast like Oct 29th. It actually starts on the 25th. My bday is on the 25th. You would think she would know being as obsessed as she is

Apparently Big T is at the park with the kids. Yes it's getting warm out but I can't imagine that it's warm enough for Jada to be running around in a tank top and the others in just T shirts. It makes me so mad. Shes gross. Bet those kids get sick soon.
I was thinking the same. I’m in NY. I was outside today and got a little warm in my jacket so I took it off. It’s warm out but not in the sun it’s definitely a little cooler. It’s definitely not tank top weather.

She didn't acknowledge Gene at all this year... I wonder why? If you're wondering who I am as I haven't posted here in a while I'm an OG since thread 1 lol, I tend to only come here to when I need to grab the 🍿lol
I wonder if it's because how Corey freaked out at her the last time. Everyone is getting sick of her needing to be the center of attention.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.