Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. I’m in NY. I was outside today and got a little warm in my jacket so I took it off. It’s warm out but not in the sun it’s definitely a little cooler. It’s definitely not tank top weather.
Yeah I'm in massachusetts. I mean it's warmer but I would ever let my kid out with just a tank on right now. They at least need a light sweatshirt or something

Reactions: 16
I'm near Philly and no way is it tank top weather even with running around. It's a beautiful day but for me it's long sleeves without a jacket type weather. When I walked my child to school around 1pm I let her take off her jacket and when I go pick her up in a half hour I'm still going to bring her jacket. I will say it's not really sunny here and there's a good breeze. By the looks of her photo I don't think it's really sunny there either and I'm about 45 minutes from her. The bright sun would make a huge difference. Those kids are never in her house. Come on big t show us them at home tucking them in and waking up with them a couple days in a row. I find it weird that John guy just got silent after all that. Still trying to figure out why he'd make all that up. Like someone said tit just isn't adding up.

Reactions: 18
I'm near Philly and no way is it tank top weather even with running around. It's a beautiful day but for me it's long sleeves without a jacket type weather. When I walked my child to school around 1pm I let her take off her jacket and when I go pick her up in a half hour I'm still going to bring her jacket. I will say it's not really sunny here and there's a good breeze. By the looks of her photo I don't think it's really sunny there either and I'm about 45 minutes from her. The bright sun would make a huge difference. Those kids are never in her house. Come on big t show us them at home tucking them in and waking up with them a couple days in a row. I find it weird that John guy just got silent after all that. Still trying to figure out why he'd make all that up. Like someone said tit just isn't adding up.
I’m in Texas and it’s not even tank top weather here. She’s dumb

Reactions: 12
d
She didn't even knowShe didn't even know when scorpio started. She was on her podcast like Oct 29th. It actually starts on the 25th. My bday is on the 25th. You would think she would know being as obsessed as she is

Apparently Big T is at the park with the kids. Yes it's getting warm out but I can't imagine that it's warm enough for Jada to be running around in a tank top and the others in just T shirts. It makes me so mad. Shes gross. Bet those kids get sick soon.
I thought this too! It’s nice out but not warm enough for a tank top!

Reactions: 9
My 7 month old boy is a leo and I have to admit I looked up zodiac signs before he was born to see what traits he would have 🙄😬 I saw someone who is strong, loves being center of attention and some other good traits. It's a hit or miss. I didn't want to look into too much because I know i'd get stressed 😅 It really depends how you raise them. I did look into my fiance and my zodiacs- taurus and virgo and how we would be as parents raising a leo boy - that he would be grounded LOL we will see

Btw my previous username was daisyann, I deleted my social media/tattle to get a break and detox - probably for good. I applied to LPN school and I'm waiting for an acceptance letter / something ,😬 this week. I need to detox from instagram/fb because I need to get used to not having it during nursing school. Tattle I miss so I made an account again.

I can't see big t's insta so I'm coming here. Only form of social media I need.

That pic of her in the red lingerie she looks like a cheap ass hooker. Looks like she's spiraling or going off the edge again or something happened with court if she even went , so she needs to post for attention or to keep her mind off something. She looks awful that's a picture you keep to yourself or send to your man come on.

Also if I had a sister in law like this, Idk despite my love for my nieces/nephew I would go off on her so hard. You're 33!!!!!!!! I'm 28!!!! I would go off on you so hard 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As Big T would
Say "I felt this in my soul" 😂😂 I did a little research and The bar that Corey got stabbed at was Eamonns. It's an Irish bar. The same owners also own a bar called Foxy JOHNS. I think that is a little suspect with John being from Ireland. Idk tit isn't adding up. I don't think John was all the way truthful but I also believe some things are true. I mean the kids were with Corey all weekend and now Julian was with Tara on a Tuesday morning now Big T has them. I want to say Tuesday is when Julian does his Therapy. Maybe Tara had to bring him. I honestly feel like she lost some type of custody or rights to the kid. What kind is the question. John said Sammy and Julie were sick of her tit. That seems to be correct. They never repost the bullshit she posts about them. They haven't been out together since over a month ago. Idk tit is definitely fishy. I'm so on the fence

Julie and Sammy have been posting about each other lately.. Tara called out Tracy... Tracy spoke about a girl named Erica in her tik tok (who was NEVER in her bridal party)...she never tags Annemarie in anything but tagged her in the tik tok. She’s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACHING for those people
Ohhhh what did Tara say? How did she call out Big T?! I missed that. Damn

SOMEONE PLEASE SEND THIS TO REALITYASHOLE ON IG... omg she’s spiraling for real y’all! What a great catch with the wish ad holy tit!!
Hahaha I noticed that too! When I screenshot stuff it will show me alike images. She is Cray Tray

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My 7 month old boy is a leo and I have to admit I looked up zodiac signs before he was born to see what traits he would have 🙄😬 I saw someone who is strong, loves being center of attention and some other good traits. It's a hit or miss. I didn't want to look into too much because I know i'd get stressed 😅 It really depends how you raise them. I did look into my fiance and my zodiacs- taurus and virgo and how we would be as parents raising a leo boy - that he would be grounded LOL we will see

Btw my previous username was daisyann, I deleted my social media/tattle to get a break and detox - probably for good. I applied to LPN school and I'm waiting for an acceptance letter / something ,😬 this week. I need to detox from instagram/fb because I need to get used to not having it during nursing school. Tattle I miss so I made an account again.

I can't see big t's insta so I'm coming here. Only form of social media I need.

That pic of her in the red lingerie she looks like a cheap ass hooker. Looks like she's spiraling or going off the edge again or something happened with court if she even went , so she needs to post for attention or to keep her mind off something. She looks awful that's a picture you keep to yourself or send to your man come on.

Also if I had a sister in law like this, Idk despite my love for my nieces/nephew I would go off on her so hard. You're 33!!!!!!!! I'm 28!!!! I would go off on you so hard 😆
Sounds like my mom. She’s a Leo and the toughest person I know. She’s the “center of attention/vain” but not in a needy way but more like when she walks in a room, everyone just notice and she cares about how she looks but not to a fault. And you can hear that woman’s laugh from down the street, and it somehow isn’t obnoxious.

I agree that zodiac isn’t everything the way BigT makes it out to be. It’s fun to see what fits and where or why it doesn’t but otherwise, take it with a grain of salt like everything else.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I'm in massachusetts. I mean it's warmer but I would ever let my kid out with just a tank on right now. They at least need a light sweatshirt or something
Hell I’m in California and it’s not warm enough for tank tops here. She is just not all there.

His mouth looks like when old people take their dentures out at night... you think he lost more teeth?
We call that meth mouth here. I think it’s clear he’s some type of addict. Like someone said before, there comes a time you can’t use the death of someone close to you as an excuse to not move ahead or to grow up. My ex lost his brother, who he was extremely tight with, when he was 17. He still uses that as an excuse for his lacking of things to this day. He’s now 50. It’s time to move on and be an adult.

Reactions: 14
Not to debate because we all have different thoughts but I honestly think it's healthy to do something without your spouse. I feel like when people are in relationships or get married they fall into a trap of doing everything together and nothing for themselves. I personally think the softball was a healthy hobby for him to do without her. Now if he was doing it 7 days a week and never home then I'd say he or anyone is a selfish prick.
She would say he didn’t come home till 7 every night because he went to the gym so you didn’t see your kids during the week and on the weekends you’re playing baseball I’m sorry but that’s selfish!!! You had you childhood already it’s your kids turn!!!

She would say he didn’t come home till 7 every night because he went to the gym so you didn’t see your kids during the week and on the weekends you’re playing baseball I’m sorry but that’s selfish!!! You had you childhood already it’s your kids turn!!!
I don't agree. The kids were still small. Now is when he should be doing more with them. But that's my opinion

Lmao. Dafuq. 🧐🤭 biggie-T..is that you or nah? 😂 #catfish
F097E913-3CBD-4F1F-83B0-B0E5C25E51A6.jpeg

She’s had red hair before. This time in this pic the hair style is helmet head. #thispicscaredme #bobblehead
ED4ADBD8-821E-4C6A-ACFC-4098FE2A5DEA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She also said she always had the kids in bed and asleep by 7. So I really don’t believe her at all. Not to mention that every time someone posted that he was cheating, Tracy would go to the game or practice with the kids in toe. If there’s anything Tracy hates.... it’s being called out on her bullshit.

She also said she always had the kids in bed and asleep by 7. So I really don’t believe her at all. Not to mention that every time someone posted that he was cheating, Tracy would go to the game or practice with the kids in toe. If there’s anything Tracy hates.... it’s being called out.

Last edited:
I feel like softball is a seasonal thing so I don't think he was doing it year round. I think it's okay he go bust his ass at work head to the gym during the week. Then come home eat dinner with her. She chose to be a stay at home mom and not utilize childcare or family which she could have done either at the time. I don't think he should have to suffer because she was stuck at home all day by choice. I understand staying at home is hard work. Harder then going to work and you don't get interaction with adults. She had options though. She became a lazy couch dwelling beast and misery loves company and she's really not a fit parent. I think once all the newness wore off of her having a baby and people stopped calling and stopping over and it was just her having to do real life tit she hated it. She probably didn't want childcare or family to watch because who is going to watch your kids every night just so you don't have to. Nobody lol. She'd have to have gotten a job and we all know she had and has no intentions of ever working. Well big t you're a stay at home mom that's what you do. Your job is to hold the house and kids down while your hubs busts his ass or make a change. Not everyone has that option but she most certainly did. She could have easily went to the gym 😂😂😂( yeah right) when he got home or go to the grocery store, cvs, etc...you make it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like softball is a seasonal thing so I don't think he was doing it year round. I think it's okay he go bust his ass at work head to the gym during the week. Then come home eat dinner with her. She chose to be a stay at home mom and not utilize childcare or family which she could have done either at the time. I don't think he should have to suffer because she was stuck at home all day by choice. I understand staying at home is hard work. Harder then going to work and you don't get interaction with adults. She had options though. She became a lazy couch dwelling beast and misery loves company and she's really not a fit parent. I think once all the newness wore off of her having a baby and people stopped calling and stopping over and it was just her having to do real life tit she hated it. She probably didn't want childcare or family to watch because who is going to watch your kids every night just so you don't have to. Nobody lol. She'd have to have gotten a job and we all know she had and has no intentions of ever working. Well big t you're a stay at home mom that's what you do. Your job is to hold the house and kids down while your hubs busts his ass or make a change. Not everyone has that option but she most certainly did.
Anyone else remember those comments where she and Corey both talked down upon daycare? Something along the lines of “we wanted to raise our kids ourselves rather than other people raising them in daycare” Both options are hard- staying at home and leaving your kids at daycare to go to work but there is no right or wrong way! She shouldn’t have talked down upon those who have to use daycare so they can work.

Reactions: 25
I feel like softball is a seasonal thing so I don't think he was doing it year round. I think it's okay he go bust his ass at work head to the gym during the week. Then come home eat dinner with her. She chose to be a stay at home mom and not utilize childcare or family which she could have done either at the time. I don't think he should have to suffer because she was stuck at home all day by choice. I understand staying at home is hard work. Harder then going to work and you don't get interaction with adults. She had options though. She became a lazy couch dwelling beast and misery loves company and she's really not a fit parent. I think once all the newness wore off of her having a baby and people stopped calling and stopping over and it was just her having to do real life tit she hated it. She probably didn't want childcare or family to watch because who is going to watch your kids every night just so you don't have to. Nobody lol. She'd have to have gotten a job and we all know she had and has no intentions of ever working. Well big t you're a stay at home mom that's what you do. Your job is to hold the house and kids down while your hubs busts his ass or make a change. Not everyone has that option but she most certainly did.
Softball is year round. My ex husband did it, now my son does it and I’m telling you, the amount of games I went to in freezing cold weather is ridiculous. Lol But I believe he should have been home more no matter if she chose to be a SAHM and regardless how young the kids were. Dads should be around and do just as much as the mom. I’m guessing she didn’t make it a place he wanted to be though. Like I’ve said, they are both tit parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He didn’t start to come home until 7 in the beginning with the kids, it was when they moved out to NJ he was up and out at 5 and home at 7. They were claiming it was the SI traffic etc. Listen, she trapped him for that townhouse, TRAPPED. It’s been a year since they were in their with that velour furniture etc. Sorry, she knew what she was doing. She should have been closer to Julians ear doctor. She didn’t like everyone in their business...

Reactions: 16
I can agree my opinion is my opinion and not everyone will agree. Everyone does it differently and what works for them. We def do all agree whatever was going on wasn't working. ❤

I have to ask though. You're saying these guys play softball in January when it's 19 degrees outside?? 🥶 that's insanity lol.

• Heart
I can agree my opinion is my opinion and not everyone will agree. Everyone does it differently and what works for them. We def do all agree whatever was going on wasn't working. ❤

I have to ask though. You're saying these guys play softball in January when it's 19 degrees outside?? 🥶 that's insanity lol.
Granted I’m in California. But my son has gone to Missouri in January for tournaments. These mother fuckers are dedicated. Lol

Someone needs to let her know she’s not in high school. She’s a 33 year old mom of 3. Even if she doesn’t have custody of them she’s not a teenager. 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.