Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. I’m in NY. I was outside today and got a little warm in my jacket so I took it off. It’s warm out but not in the sun it’s definitely a little cooler. It’s definitely not tank top weather.
mY KiDs DoNt GeT CoLd. ThEy hAvE 1% SiCiLiAn BlOoD

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder, is it possible Corey isn't paying T child support because he's giving her parents and his sister money for raising their children? Why would he have to pay T child support when she doesn't even seem to have legal custody?
Because he was court ordered to. And I don’t think he’s paying anyone since it seems he’s not even working. He’s like Tracy in the sense that it seems his family babies him like hers does her, and they all seem to make excuses for each of them. Those two need fo be forced to grow up. There was no way they were going to work because they’re both seemingly so self centered.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I looked up typical reasons why parents loose custody, and these reasons particularly resembled Big T too well. Also a big reason why Tara and Big T no longer speak could be because Tara might have testified against her in court on her brother’s side. I know that in most custody cases the judge requires you to have witnesses to make a fair decision. However, there is video evidence of them BOTH screaming and cussing at Julian which looks bad on both parties. I just can’t imagine what else anyone has witnessed without the cameras rolling. I think it’s ironic how after we all figured out that it’s impossible that Big T has her kids more than a day a week, she stopped trying to hide it. Whenever she does have them (for one day) she makes SURE the document it and let us know.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Because he was court ordered to. And I don’t think he’s paying anyone since it seems he’s not even working. He’s like Tracy in the sense that it seems his family babies him like hers does her, and they all seem to make excuses for each of them. Those two need fo be forced to grow up. There was no way they were going to work because they’re both seemingly so self centered.
He’s prob not working so he doesn’t have to pay her. Actually, I bet he’s working under the table and she knows it because she never said he didn’t work, she always says “can’t take money when there’s no paycheck.” And I’m shocked he was made to pay $2k/month when he isn’t working. I’m sure he’s fighting that which can also be why he’s not paying. Not saying ANY of this is right, just speculating.

Reactions: 20
He’s prob not working so he doesn’t have to pay her. Actually, I bet he’s working under the table and she knows it because she never said he didn’t work, she always says “can’t take money when there’s no paycheck.” And I’m shocked he was made to pay $2k/month when he isn’t working. I’m sure he’s fighting that which can also be why he’s not paying. Not saying ANY of this is right, just speculating.
I don’t know how jersey is but in California they go by your last tax return if you can’t provide current paystubs. So they could’ve went by what he made in 2019 probably because I doubt he’s filed the 2020 tax return.

Reactions: 9
I wonder, is it possible Corey isn't paying T child support because he's giving her parents and his sister money for raising their children? Why would he have to pay T child support when she doesn't even seem to have legal custody?
My sister's baby daddies tried this in California. Bc my mom is/has since forever been raising her kids. And it did not fly. The judge went off. Nothing we could say, notarize or prove mattered. If he's paying his sister or her mother, Big T would still be owed the money unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
Tracy could be saying it because she’s mad it’s not going to her and she needs to keep the act up that she’s the better parent between the 2 of them. I have to double check with my cousin, but I think there is a specific account set up by the court that the money goes into & maybe if Tracy doesn’t have full custody, then she can’t have access to it?

I can totally see Corey not paying to Tracy if she doesn’t have the kids all the time.

There’s a lot of things that don’t add up but are atarting to make a lot of sense.

Reactions: 14
It’s actually sad because Skylar seems like such a daddy’s girl, and it seemed like up until Big T got pregnant the 3rd time he started to change. Not saying he doesn’t love Julian. People like her are not in touch with reality and don’t realize how much stress another child can add to a relationship. The financial impact is a big one, but 3 kids all close in age is tough to manage, even for a mentally stable person. I don’t really think he was the one worried about “carrying the family name”, or “needing” a boy. It infuriates me honestly because my s/o and I have been trying for 1 1/2 years now and it’s just not happening. To see her be blessed with 3 beautiful children and her treating them like social media props and then dumping them on their family members so carelessly because NOW she doesn’t want to deal with them is honestly disgusting. I mean it takes 2 to tango, and if he truly didn’t want a 3rd he should have gotten fixed or used protection. I also feel like there is no reasoning with Big T.

She also got way more needy after having Julian. I went WAYYY back on her instagram before she even had Skylar. I think that is when Corey really started to check out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally know what youre saying. Def not excusing corey in any way bcos at the end of the day he fathered those kids but i do get what youre saying big t never listens to anyone and she has made "jokes" before about getting pregnant without the guys agreement so i mean I wouldn't put it past her to just knock herself up without consulting corey and if a person isnt ready to be a parent it can be a lot. I dont think either of them was/is ready to be a parent nvm 3 and one with special needs. 😔thank god the families have stepped up but sad cos no one seems happy not tracy not corey not the poor kids....

8D83C713-49E4-4771-8944-CD36CCF5787F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s actually sad because Skylar seems like such a daddy’s girl, and it seemed like up until Big T got pregnant the 3rd time he started to change. Not saying he doesn’t love Julian. People like her are not in touch with reality and don’t realize how much stress another child can add to a relationship. The financial impact is a big one, but 3 kids all close in age is tough to manage, even for a mentally stable person. I don’t really think he was the one worried about “carrying the family name”, or “needing” a boy. It infuriates me honestly because my s/o and I have been trying for 1 1/2 years now and it’s just not happening. To see her be blessed with 3 beautiful children and her treating them like social media props and then dumping them on their family members so carelessly because NOW she doesn’t want to deal with them is honestly disgusting. I mean it takes 2 to tango, and if he truly didn’t want a 3rd he should have gotten fixed or used protection. I also feel like there is no reasoning with Big T.

She also got way more needy after having Julian. I went WAYYY back on her instagram before she even had Skylar. I think that is when Corey really started to check out.
Looking back, I think Corey was very happy with being a “Girl Dad”, but Tracy needed one more because she needed the one up on Raven & got lucky that it was a boy. I’m not making excuses for Corey, but I think he would have been content with 2 and didn’t care that they were both girls. She’s alluded that there was trouble in paradise since before Julian, so did she think Julian was going to save the marriage? I’m confused. Did Corey want to wait and Tracy trick him? Her poking a few holes in a condom wouldn’t surprise me.

She has 3 beautiful kids and would rather use them as props then actually care for them.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if there is some type of custody or court case coming up... I say this because it would make sense why Tracy is trying extra hard lately to put on the “Good Mom” persona with all of her posts and pictures (aka documentation) of her taking the girls for pizza and to the park. She’s rarely posted doing things with them alone for years and the past two weeks have been pizza place 2-3x and the park twice. Even though these are normal things for a mother to do you know Tracy thinks she’s stepping the duck UP by doing them 😤. Also WHERE 👏 IS 👏 JULIAN?!?! She said on her live he stays with her parents thursdays for therapy but the kid is literally NEVER at her house! If you look at her posts the past couple weeks you wouldn’t even know she had a son. Just 2 girls dressed in tacky outfits for likes, but no Julian in sight ever. Guys I’m so annoyed because HOW can she not see how toxic this all is?!? Siblings are meant to all grow up TOGETHER. It’s important for their development and relationship to do so. Having the kids spread around different houses all diff days of the week is so awful for their future mental health and confusing for a child. No stability.
Side note ... even in the videos of T with the girls at the park, I can’t stand her. She has no motherly bone in her body. She’s being SO obviously fake the entire time. “ga’head on the swing”. She sounds miserable like she can’t wait to go home and watch Netflix with someone else’s password. The only time I’ve heard true happiness or excitement in her voice is when she’s discussing sex, men, partying or friends. Her entire tone of voice changes when she’s alone with her kids and you can tell she detests being a parent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
1275C5F7-5877-45DE-A380-6446553F6C3C.jpeg

Ive never seen another "influencer" post pics in the same cheap tacky outfit over and over. Like girl ur an ambassador for a whole clothing line whyyyy must u insist on wearing the same dollar tree looking tank tops ?? Smh also wtf is up with the overlining on the bottom lip? I thot she went to cosmo school??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 476148

Ive never seen another "influencer" post pics in the same cheap tacky outfit over and over. Like girl ur an ambassador for a whole clothing line whyyyy must u insist on wearing the same dollar tree looking tank tops ?? Smh also wtf is up with the overlining on the bottom lip? I thot she went to cosmo school??
She’s posting the outtakes that didn’t get sent to George Glass

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if there is some type of custody or court case coming up... I say this because it would make sense why Tracy is trying extra hard lately to put on the “Good Mom” persona with all of her posts and pictures (aka documentation) of her taking the girls for pizza and to the park. She’s rarely posted doing things with them alone for years and the past two weeks have been pizza place 2-3x and the park twice. Even though these are normal things for a mother to do you know Tracy thinks she’s stepping the duck UP by doing them 😤. Also WHERE 👏 IS 👏 JULIAN?!?! She said on her live he stays with her parents thursdays for therapy but the kid is literally NEVER at her house! If you look at her posts the past couple weeks you wouldn’t even know she had a son. Just 2 girls dressed in tacky outfits for likes, but no Julian in sight ever. Guys I’m so annoyed because HOW can she not see how toxic this all is?!? Siblings are meant to all grow up TOGETHER. It’s important for their development and relationship to do so. Having the kids spread around different houses all diff days of the week is so awful for their future mental health and confusing for a child. No stability.
Side note ... even in the videos of T with the girls at the park, I can’t stand her. She has no motherly bone in her body. She’s being SO obviously fake the entire time. “ga’head on the swing”. She sounds miserable like she can’t wait to go home and watch Netflix with someone else’s password. The only time I’ve heard true happiness or excitement in her voice is when she’s discussing sex, men, partying or friends. Her entire tone of voice changes when she’s alone with her kids and you can tell she detests being a parent.
Yup and remember her last video when Skylar was excited because Julian wasn't going to be there when she asked big t what time "he" was coming. "He" probably being her dad. It's not good they're all being raised separately and all over the place. ☹

Reactions: 15
View attachment 476148

What caught my eye is that bobble-head on top of that pencil neck. She edited the hell out of that picture. She looks "alienish" :alien:. Don't get me started about her lips in that picture.

Last edited:

I agree, but I think he did want to carry out the family name. And I get it. I think he probably wanted a boy, but she's was just way more vocal about it like she is with everything else. Honestly, they shouldn't have had kids PERIOD. But if anything, they should have had 1 and done. Now they have 3 kids they don't even want.

View attachment 476148

Jesus Christ, her lips look like a nice, plump, sideways cooter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THIS! I know someone who has 2 kids and she speaks about them like they're a nuisance. Only time she's ever smiled when talking about them was when she was telling me how much she'd get back from the stimulus payments and tax returns. It's so sad. Even when I'd say something nice about her kids, she'd reply with "oh yeah they're beautiful... when they're sleeping and not destroying everything." Like what? Stop acting like the children came out of your vagina to ruin your life and start treating them like blessings. Wtf is wrong with people?
Tracy says she treats the girls like little adults. What a clown. Those girls are gonna be 14 years old telling Tracy "please don't wear that to my parent/teacher conference. Idc if you think Mr. Johnson is hot." Seriously. Reminds me of those old Jerry Springer/Maury episodes of the moms who embarrass their kids in public. My only hope is that those children learn what NOT TO BE by looking at their mom.

• Heart
What caught my eye is that bobble-head on top of that pencil neck. She edited the hell out of that picture. She looks "alienish" :alien:. Don't get me started about her lips in that picture.
And she completely blurred out the right side of her arm/shoulder. That strap looks almost centered down her body and not to the right as it should be, or is it just me? This picture is freaky looking no matter what part I focus on.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.