Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trashytrayway

Hey tray, I know your whole theme this year was “33 and free”, but maybe consider “34 and no longer a whore” for this years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Whyamiheretoday1

I was just about to post this. Here is what we DO know Big T:
• You are a bully, through and through. You weren’t portrayed as one, you are one.
• You photoshop your pictures to a point that you are unrecognizable, we have all seen the candid shots and they are VERY different than what you portray. No one cares if you’re plus size, own it, stop lying.
• You lie, you lie a lot. You can’t keep your stories straight and people notice. It’s okay to be unhappy and working things out, again, own it.
• You don’t have a real job.
• You can’t accept your real age.
• You talk about dick and sucking WAY too much. Stop, you can be sexually promiscuous without overcompensating.
• You lie about your nationality, you aren’t as Italian as you like to pretend you are. AGAIN, no one cares, own the Maloney.
• You need mental health care. You have gone through it and it’s wearing you down, you have kids, be responsible for their sake.
• You act like you’re on drugs.
• You’re condescending.
• You’re not well read, you post a lot of fake shit.
• You care more about Instagram than your kids.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Guys I commented on one of her pics:

What are some of your family’s St. Patrick’s day traditions? 🍀💚

...and she blocked me 😂

imagine getting so offended for being called out on being...yourself?!?!

...either that or she reads here and knew we were going to troll her with the 🍀🍀🍀

hahaha what a lunatic!

PS the green outfits are only in the story, not on her posts so she won’t distort the red aesthetic. Yikes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

therealmuva

Chatty Member
How embarrassing for all of you in her life. Sammy you’re nothing more than Tracy’s little bitch and you’re an idiot for not dropping her a long time ago. Couldn’t be me letting someone embarrass and belittle me while I kiss their ass and enable all of their bullshit. Julie same goes for you. You seem like the classiest of the 3 why are you still sticking up for and associating with disrespectful trash? Making a scene at your gender reveal, screaming during your wedding, posting your son on her story and here you are defending this clown. And Tara I hope you’re finally putting your foot down and not playing mommy anymore. You’re tied down with her crotch goblins while she’s getting high/ drunk, stuffing her face, sitting on her phone and whoring around all day every day. Come on people treat her for what she is and stop enabling her and excusing her actions. She makes you all look so bad. Are you all really that scared of this deadbeat loser? The one who photoshops 100+ lbs off of her pictures and edits her face beyond recognition, doesn’t have a real job, doesn’t take care of her 3 kids, acts like an unstable teenager, disrespects you all time and time again? I don’t get it you’re all fucking weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Raven0110

I don’t understand how letting losers finish in you is her ultimate goal. Ok, weirdo. 😂
why doesn’t she just get her tubes tied or make the guy use a condom! I don’t understand!

Who brags about Plan B being”iconic” in your life at 33 years old with 3 kids?!?! 😂😂😂 so basically she doesn’t understand how safe sex works and how to use proper protection if she doesn’t want more kids. So she’s basically a cum dumpster. 🤮 wow so cool Tracy! Her new bio on IG should say “Scorpio cum dumpster, with that WAP WAP and red hair”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Tania87

I think Sammy has had it with her mess. When you only have one friend that puts up with your bullshit it’s probably a good idea not to push that friend too far. Even a BFF can only handle so much.
Awhile ago I said what a bad friend Sammy was for letting Tracy spiral like that but In retrospect I take that back. Much like a lot of people were mislead by Tracy, her friends, in a way were mislead as well. They believed everyone knew the pictures she posted where always photoshopped because it was very obvious to them(her friends) so they figured it would be obvious to everybody. Anyone who was in the pictures, or were there when the photos were taken, or who know Tracy or any of her friends knew all her photos were altered with. So they believed that for the most part people knew she was using facetune/photoshop(just like every other influencer)and that her followers just loved Tracy and her pics. Sammy, Julie, tara, etc.....they don't read everyone of her comments or see the messages she receives, they know only what she shows them. So they thought she had 533k followers, they had no idea she bought so many followers. They may have known some of the facade but not the full extent of it. She painted this picture to them of this beloved influencer who people just worship from her days on JL and her friends bought it, until TL came out and they realized people don't quite love her like she claims and people do recognize the falsehoods in her stories and pictures.
If she got 100 dms on a fri/sat and Tracy was raging that weekend her friends would see only 19 of those 100 messages, of course they would be the mean ones, never the positive so when Tracy did go off on her social media they would think she has the right to because everyone is so mean to her.
Her rude responses to people. Her friends never saw those. She writes it and deletes it or blocks the person she rudely responded to so no one sees it.
Tattle.life didn't just open everyone's else eyes to how she is, it also opened her friends eyes as well.
Her friends were getting all kinds of dms and traffic to their sites when these pages really started going and her friends were not happy about that.(Even though Tracy thinks they should be thanking her for all the extra follows) Most of them turned their pages to private and still are getting dm'd about her. You would think, as she's such a loyal friend that she would have done a live, or made a video, even made a public statement stating "look you may not like me or the things I do but that has nothing to do with my friends/family...." or she could have made her page private and laid low for a few weeks/month while this all died down, but no. She says nothing and doubles down with even more bizarre behavior and rudeness. She could have helped her friends but didn't and to this day has never apologized for bringing this upon them. Instead she blames this site and all the "crazy obsessed" people that follow her. She takes no accountability for any of it and when they are tired of her excuses all else fails she cries Corey cheated on me and no one cares how hard my life is so all her friends will back off. Of course they are tired of her shit.
That stupid tiktok where she rated her friends as men was just her way of letting Sammy(in Tracy's usual childish way)know your not my #1. As soon as she started that tiktok I was like I guarantee she'll rate Sammy the the ugliest and Erika the hottest because that's her way of letting her friends know where they rate in her life. Thats how immature she is. Sammy has protected her and defended her more than anyone and she shits all over her.
My point is her friends are very woke by Tattle as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
560367AB-5376-4862-81E5-7B0C08AF5512.jpeg

Isnt instagram one of her/main job?? She couldnt be bothered to refilm with a normal spoon? Shes so lazy she cant even do this half ass fake job right 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Tania87

Has anyone ever noticed how many posts she has on her insta? 17K!!!!!! 17k is a shit ton of posts! Lol Addisonrae doesn't even have 1,000 and she's a famous influencer. To be fair let's compare her to Sammi from JS since they both are the same age, got famous around the same time and have been off our screens for years. Sammi has 1,300 posts. The Kardashians around 5-7000 posts each and they have assts who take their photos, edit, and caption their photos for them. Tracy does all her own editing,etc...no one helps her. Tracy has 17,000 posts, that's more than twice as many as any relevant A-list celebrity. That's just on her Instagram page alone!!! That doesn't include the kids account or her tiktok and fb page. I know at one time she also had a YouTube channel and snapchat!!! How does/did she have time to be a wife and mother to 3 children?!
When I say part of her problems with Corey was she has a phone addiction put that into perspective when you take into consideration how long it takes to dress for photos, do hair, pose just right, take 10-15 photos to get the right one, 10-30 mins to edit the pic, another few minutes to post and think of a caption. I'm sure that takes 10 times longer when you're trying to do that with 3 little kids. That's all she does all day long because let's be real all her pictures are staged. Than you can start to understand how she played a role in their divorce.
If she was a legit influencer and making money off it I could understand a little more, I guess, but she isn't. Instagrams been around since 2010 that's 12 years and she has 17k posts on there. You do the math. It's insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I caught a bit where she was telling the guest guy that her love language is touch and compliments and corey never called her beautiful or hot if she said you look good he would say you too and thats not a compliment thats just a response🙄she said she didnt need someone to buy her things or fill her gas tank or spend time with her just rhe touch/compliments and that corey wanted to spend so much time with her but it didnt matter cus there was no compliments. Now look compliments are nice and all but like get a grip lady, she hasnt worked in yearssssss clearly someone needs to pay for her gas. She talks so much shit she makes no sense. What if his love language was spending time together and doing nice things (such as paying for her to stay her fatass home) like cant two ppl learn to be adults and compromise? Isnt that what love is all about? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

therealmuva

Chatty Member
She will always be the bitter baby mother. She’ll always use the kids and cHiLD SuPPoRt as an excuse for why she’s a miserable, bitter twat but in reality it has nothing to do with the kids. As long as Corey is fucking/ seeing someone else she’ll stay mad for the rest of her life. She’s a jealous, spiteful whore that can’t stand to see her ex husband move on. Her kids are taken care of by everyone but her and Corey so what’s her real concern and the true meaning of this post? It isn’t that Corey is a deadbeat and her kids are struggling because of it, it’s because she wants to make sure every girl that gets involved with him thinks/ knows that he’s not loyal. If she was this badass boss bitch and amazing mother that she claims to be she’d stop begging Corey to be a father and step up and do it herself like many other single mothers out there. Instead of being so obsessed with your ex husband and his relationships put that energy into your children you useless, deadbeat roach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35