Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she completely blurred out the right side of her arm/shoulder. That strap looks almost centered down her body and not to the right as it should be, or is it just me? This picture is freaky looking no matter what part I focus on.
There’s a random chunk or skin in the mid to upper right hand side. She forgot to photoshop that out. And for someone who was saying she looked too pale with the “bronde” hair, she is looking hella pale here

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not defending Corey by any means but I have family who works in construction in Manhattan and he has been out of work for over a month because there is no work. With most companies working remotely due to Covid and a lot of business are moving out of their current office spaces no one is building

Reactions: 16
I totally know what youre saying. Def not excusing corey in any way bcos at the end of the day he fathered those kids but i do get what youre saying big t never listens to anyone and she has made "jokes" before about getting pregnant without the guys agreement so i mean I wouldn't put it past her to just knock herself up without consulting corey and if a person isnt ready to be a parent it can be a lot. I dont think either of them was/is ready to be a parent nvm 3 and one with special needs. 😔thank god the families have stepped up but sad cos no one seems happy not tracy not corey not the poor kids....

View attachment 475918
Isn't caramariie from the steak restaurant- the block or whatever it's called?

Reactions: 8
Even the saddies are over it
Lmaooo this is great. I’m new to podcasts but anyone have any insight on why their episodes are so short this season? Could it be a lack of sponsorship so they can’t afford as much air time or what? I’d say it’s lack of content but we know Big T can blab for hours so I’m on the fence

She definitely texted herself. No one was interested in her life besides her. The Jerseylicious gig was pure luck. Also when looking at her old photos even in her “prime” she only got like 5000 likes on her pictures consistently. The way she talked so highly of herself acting like she had soo many fans is creepy. 😂 Also looking back at how she blew money, it’s no surprise she has nothing now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s a random chunk or skin in the mid to upper right hand side. She forgot to photoshop that out. And for someone who was saying she looked too pale with the “bronde” hair, she is looking hella pale here
She has that armpit fat bubble (which is actually breast tissue) that she always blurs out. That’s why it always looks so weird in that spot and why she always has her hair down. It won’t go away unless you lose weight or get lipo.

• Heart
Thought they had so much content this season ?!! Lol. What happened big t?
Lmaooo this is great. I’m new to podcasts but anyone have any insight on why their episodes are so short this season? Could it be a lack of sponsorship so they can’t afford as much air time or what? I’d say it’s lack of content but we know Big T can blab for hours so I’m on the fence
They don’t have the sponsors they did before, so they’re posting some on patreon to make money. I’ll be surprised if they get picked up for season 6

Reactions: 15
3A2D619D-9C0C-4988-9C39-2CAA4012F566.jpeg

does this witch really think the PFP looks like her??? What are you, 5? Also all of those pictures with the red $1 store bralette were clearly taken the day she had her hair done. Big T, if being a “social media influencer” is one of your jobs, you’re terrible at it. All you do is post grainy over photoshopped bobble head selfies (recycled content) and crappy quotes like you’re living in the 2007 MySpace era. Stop buying fake followers and reposting other people’s quotes. You want to make money off of social media? Get real, show your true body, talk about the difficulties of divorce and being a mom of 3 children, one with special needs. These are the real day to day things people can relate to, your fan base is 28+, they aren’t looking for dick sucking tips !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She definitely texted herself. No one was interested in her life besides her. The Jerseylicious gig was pure luck. Also when looking at her old photos even in her “prime” she only got like 5000 likes on her pictures consistently. The way she talked so highly of herself acting like she had soo many fans is creepy. 😂 Also looking back at how she blew money, it’s no surprise she has nothing now.
This is my official petition for an 🙄 and 👎 emoji to be added to our options here. 5K is not enough to get her family back on TV. And besides, what would be the plot? She isn't active in Julian's hearing journey which I think would be her only and best chance of even landing a talk abt a show. And who the hell is "we" in her post?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who would even watch though? People are starting to not even like her podcast. She has zero content or depth. She’s washed up. And why would she want cameras following her again if she hated it when she was on Jerseylicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who would even watch though? People are starting to not even like her podcast. She has zero content or depth. She’s washed up. And why would she want cameras following her again if she hated it when she was on Jerseylicious.
Right? And she said she’d “keep giving back.” Giving what? Stank attitude? Get the duck outta here with that fake Influenster tit. All she’s influenced is in what not to do. How not to be. What to not do, to keep full custody of my kids. How to avoid coming off as trashy.

• Heart
Big T’s latest Instagram stats. Numbers don’t lie - it’s clear she’s buying followers by the fact that 3 days in a row she gained hundreds of followers a day. That must be when her buying followers subscription renews but they spread it out so it’s less noticeable to the public. The sporadic numbers of people unfollowing would make sense. Her content is absolute trash lately so it doesn’t surprise me.

I tried to search bad examples Instagram page for stats but they won’t show because they don’t have enough followers and aren’t considered content creators/aren’t verified 😂. I just creeped their insta and each post has like 2-4 comments?!? That’s honestly sad AF 💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big T’s latest Instagram stats. Numbers don’t lie - it’s clear she’s buying followers by the fact that 3 days in a row she gained hundreds of followers a day. That must be when her buying followers subscription renews but they spread it out so it’s less noticeable to the public. The sporadic numbers of people unfollowing would make sense. Her content is absolute trash lately so it doesn’t surprise me.

I tried to search bad examples Instagram page for stats but they won’t show because they don’t have enough followers and aren’t considered content creators/aren’t verified 😂. I just creeped their insta and each post has like 2-4 comments?!? That’s honestly sad AF 💀💀💀
Well when your page is jam packed with crappy quotes, photoshopped selfies, and other people’s quotes it’s hard to retain followers. How this girl thinks she is an “influencer” is beyond me. Take a look at TheBirdsPapaya Instagram for reference Big T, there’s a woman who owns her body and posts relatable, substantial info.

• Heart
Well when your page is jam packed with crappy quotes, photoshopped selfies, and other people’s quotes it’s hard to retain followers. How this girl thinks she is an “influencer” is beyond me. Take a look at TheBirdsPapaya Instagram for reference Big T, there’s a woman who owns her body and posts relatable, substantial info.
I LOVE her page! That’s a real influencer. She posts real stuff and isn’t a witch.

Reactions: 13

Lmao are we surprised she buys them? She rarely meets the 10% engagement in both likes and follows... her “friends” barely engage with her. And whenever she posts OTHER PEOPLE’s stuff, she embarrassed herself. She chooses people with decent followings and screenshots their tit. Imagine being called out by tweens? Like your not even savvy enough to stop photoshopping like we’re still on MySpace. I hate saying people peaked, but she really is plateauing in 2006.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I will email the networks to say what a hot mess she is that's about it. What the hell is she going to give back in exchange for support??? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Please take several seats.

💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺

• Heart
I listened to literally 5 minutes of “trays toys” (it was unbearable)

but Alan said thank you to those who support their patreon cause it keeps them on the air 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.