Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 474153Imagine being so delusional that you think people don’t remember what you really look like! On the left her face looks like a bleeping bobble head and on the right is her true self; tiny eyes, long face, and real lips. She has serious body dysmorphia and needs to get her head checked.
Why does she edit her head to look so tiny? She practically chops her chin off. She looks pretty on the right.

Reactions: 14
for someone who was so close to her FIL Ifind it surprising that she didn’t post about him. I guess it doesn’t go with her bleep aesthetic.
ironic how quickly she forgot him.
Yup, that's probably how Tara feels. Last year, she got a pass because Tara understood she was going through a divorce due to her brother's unfaithful ways. Then this year she's just not acknowledging Gene because she's being a spiteful bleep. Hey, Tracy you dingbat... have some bleeping respect for the mother of your children... Tata ♥ 😂😂 I'm so silly this morning. I'm 4 months pregnant and actually having a good day 🤞🏼
---------------------------------------
WHAT THE duck IS THAT? IT LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN FOOT 😂😂😂😂 I just tried to position my hand like this and I CANNOT.

CCB525D8-CBC9-4C72-BD72-D4F5E67C36C4.jpeg
2FEA3AAE-D082-4B2C-B20F-801562E8F198.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As always, big T steals photos from other sources & crops them to her likening.

Lo & behold...a photo from wish.com for advertising ski masks lol 🙄🙄

If you google “ski mask couple” this image also pops up

View attachment 474459
SOMEONE PLEASE SEND THIS TO REALITYASHOLE ON IG... omg she’s spiraling for real y’all! What a great catch with the wish ad holy tit!!

I think shes low key trying to "hurt" sammy with this newest tiktok notice how she had to b the drunkest to "hook up" with sammy as a man?🤔 and in the tiktok comments some ppl are saying sammy as a man looked hot and she replied back not my type. Funny how she also made herself as a man the cover shot to the video, someone commented tracy was hot as a man i think thats what comments she was really fishing for with that video as well as letting sammy know shes displeased with her🙄so juvenile

Reactions: 17
Yup, that's probably how Tara feels. Last year, she got a pass because Tara understood she was going through a divorce due to her brother's unfaithful ways. Then this year she's just not acknowledging Gene because she's being a spiteful bleep. Hey, Tracy you dingbat... have some bleeping respect for the mother of your children... Tata ♥ 😂😂 I'm so silly this morning. I'm 4 months pregnant and actually having a good day 🤞🏼
---------------------------------------
WHAT THE duck IS THAT? IT LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN FOOT 😂😂😂😂 I just tried to position my hand like this and I CANNOT.

View attachment 474545View attachment 474546
Congrats mama to be! I hope you continue to have a great day!
Not in her defense but if I were any of the Epstein’s I would be FURIOUS if she posted about my dead father. She’s bashed his only son up and down social media. Constantly has a roller coaster relationship with Tara, and Raven hates her. I would not want her posting some sob story to take attention from my dad when she’ll make it all about herself. She’ll talk about how SHE’S hurting, and nothing about his actual kids. She can duck ALL the way off. Anyone else feel me?

sidenote: I hate how her lips are so botched she can’t even speak correctly. She sounds like me at 14 the first week I had my tongue pierced. Her mouth can’t open and close properly. She sounds like an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Congrats mama to be! I hope you continue to have a great day!
Not in her defense but if I were any of the Epstein’s I would be FURIOUS if she posted about my dead father. She’s bashed his only son up and down social media. Constantly has a roller coaster relationship with Tara, and Raven hates her. I would not want her posting some sob story to take attention from my dad when she’ll make it all about herself. She’ll talk about how SHE’S hurting, and nothing about his actual kids. She can duck ALL the way off. Anyone else feel me?
Thank you 🥰 & Yea you're right. Tracy's not capable of remembering someone because she always makes it about herself. Maybe something else happened that rubbed Tara the wrong way. Either way, I think Tara is just fed up that she's basically raising these kids and taking on BOTH parents' responsibilities. On Tracy's days the kids are with Tara... on Corey's days the kids are with Tara. At this point I think Corny and Trashy both need to pay child support to TARA, ffs.

Also, they uploaded a 15 minute clip about Tracy's Toys. No, not sex toys... her "men".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thank you 🥰 & Yea you're right. Tracy's not capable of remembering someone because she always makes it about herself. Maybe something else happened that rubbed Tara the wrong way. Either way, I think Tara is just fed up that she's basically raising these kids and taking on BOTH parents' responsibilities. On Tracy's days the kids are with Tara... on Corey's days the kids are with Tara. At this point I think Corny and Trashy both need to pay child support to TARA, ffs.

Also, they uploaded a 15 minute clip about Tracy's Toys. No, not sex toys... her "men".
View attachment 474616
she wants to be someone with no attachment to men or relationships soooo badly.The only thing that witch cares about is approval from men. You’re the toy TRAY not them. That’s why you’ll smash anyone that’s willing to have sex with you after seeing you in real life vs. Instagram.

Reactions: 18
I kinda feel bad for Corey. He looks like he’s going through some things/addiction on those pics on Tara’s Instagram. Don’t get me wrong he needs to step it up, pay child support, exc. But addiction is a disease that has its very low points. It’s telling in those photos. I don’t like Corey, never have but I emphasize with what he’s going through.
And Tracy has an addict look to her too. That picture of her exposing her breast isn’t sexy but desperate. I hope she gets help. I was kinda thinking maybe people were just hoping she was spiraling so she can finally get her karma, but I really think she is legit in a bad place. I hope her pride/arrogance/addiction allows her to get help. I’m sad for her kids.
Not to be mean but he looks like he’s recovering from something.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
She's dating a Sagittarius, an Aries, and an Aquarius. Get to sleuthin' 🕵️‍♀️😂
As someone who dated all and is married to an Aries, she is in for some rude ass awakening.
Sagittarius are such manipulative humans. Aries (husband) omg lazy and don't care. I love my husband but the fick the man can legit do nothing all day and ask you what's for dinner 🙃 and Aquarius...lol. she thought Corey was a horrible human. She's delusional.

Reactions: 11
for someone who was so close to her FIL Ifind it surprising that she didn’t post about him. I guess it doesn’t go with her bleep aesthetic.
ironic how quickly she forgot him.
Today is actually the day he died not yesterday so I’m not defending her but give her time. No matter when she posts she’ll make it about her for sure tho.

Alright I did some digging. April 17, 2019 was when Big T debuted Skylar’s cast publicly. Of course getting the color changed 1000 times after. There are pics of Corey after this with those pre-made meals and their trip to Puta Cuna. Was that car accident public record? If so when did it happen? They moved before she broke her arm because I kept scrolling and saw the pic with the moving truck further back.

The man just looks like he’s in deep pain. You can see the sadness in his eyes. Maybe he is not capable of caring for his children because he cannot mentally care for himself. We all know him and Big T were never in love or shared any kind of deep connection. Maybe after his father died he found himself lost and couldn’t comprehend how he ended up with someone like Big T. Working his ass off, being forced to stay in another state away, while she wasted all their money sitting on her ass, not cooking dinner, not even doing light housework. The only thanks he got was her bitching at him that he couldn’t find time in his busy day to give her a compliment. This is in no way any excuse for him not contributing financially to his children, but it makes sense when you dig a little deeper. A man in his right mind would not let his kids go without. I think that if he took the time to get real, professional help, and gave himself the time to grieve properly, he could get his life back on track together and be a decent father. He didn’t have the time or peace to grieve properly when married to Big T. On top of losing his father, he worked his ass off just to be in debt after paying all of Big T’s expenses. Then to come home to her bitching at him to give her compliments and attention. I don’t think the prostitutes had anything to do with him being displeased by Big T. I think that’s the only way he could take his mind off of what was going on in his life was to distract himself by whatever was there. Again, this is not right, but when you feel trapped and hopeless you would be surprised how irrational people think. I also think that he wanted out of the marriage, but it was more convenient than dealing with Big T in court. However, he got caught and it back fired, so the moral of the story is to just leave if you are unhappy.

Side note, look how small Big T’s lips are in the moving photo😂😂😂 I think the body dysmorphia definitely was triggered after she found out what Corey did.

Also I forgot to add, her constantly talking about how good she is in bed etc is her way of defending herself against Corey cheating. That is how she validates herself to the rest of the world that shes “worth it” or one in a million. I think that she was extremely insecure after finding that out, which anyone would be, and she is trying to prove herself. I don’t judge people in that line of work because at the end of the day they provide their service to make ends meet and then move on. They had no idea he was married or had kids at home. Narcissists have to be repetitive to try to probe themselves. They need constant validation for their actions. I think that she knew she could have done better as a wife but refuses to see it in that way. Cheating is no excuse, that is not what I’m saying. She liked to paint them as a picture perfect wife all over social media, but instead of making up the narrative, she should have put the phone down and dealt with life. Even now she does the same thing.
She didn’t have the colors changed she photoshopped the colors to match her outfits in every picture. I remember the original cast was purple and she complained BIG time because Corey was the one who took her to have her arm set and she picked the color. Tracy hated she chose purple. But she’s a little girl and maybe that’s her favorite color. My sons was blue when he broke his wrist and I didn’t photoshop one picture. Not even to match his baseball uniform. Lol

• Wow
This gives me meth-head vibes.
Editing: I'm sorry, that's messed up. He just looks really different...
I get what you’re saying. I was going to say he looked “methy” but I felt it was a bit harsh. I really do understand that addiction is a disease and it’s nothing to poke fun of. Through God’s grace many of us go.....

Reactions: 16
Today is actually the day he died not yesterday so I’m not defending her but give her time. No matter when she posts she’ll make it about her for sure tho.

She didn’t have the colors changed she photoshopped the colors to match her outfits in every picture. I remember the original cast was purple and she complained BIG time because Corey was the one who took her to have her arm set and she picked the color. Tracy hated she chose purple. But she’s a little girl and maybe that’s her favorite color. My sons was blue when he broke his wrist and I didn’t photoshop one picture. Not even to match his baseball uniform. Lol
So if Corey took Sky to get the cast, maybe Tracy was the one who broke it to begin with. And she was being investigated over it thats why she couldn't go.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
As someone who dated all and is married to an Aries, she is in for some rude ass awakening.
Sagittarius are such manipulative humans. Aries (husband) omg lazy and don't care. I love my husband but the fick the man can legit do nothing all day and ask you what's for dinner 🙃 and Aquarius...lol. she thought Corey was a horrible human. She's delusional.
I’m a Sagittarius and I’m far from manipulative. Lol So is my youngest son and same. And she’s not dating anyone. They just make stuff up for the show I’m sure. Lol

• Heart
This gives me meth-head vibes.
Editing: I'm sorry, that's messed up. He just looks really different...
Looks to me like someone who cried all night. He’s got that puffy/ragged look.

The majority of the important people in my life are Aquarius and let me tell you, I didn’t know they were vicious until I was almost 30 and another Aquarius told me and I was like “noooo” then thought on my WHOLE life and it was a light bulb moment. Wouldn’t trade them for the world, tho! Love my Aquarius assholes, but I wouldn’t date them!

Reactions: 17
this is why her “scorpio” posts are bullshit. I’m a Scorpio too and I’m nothing like she is. And my husband is an Aries and the opposite of your husband. He is neat and tidy, makes dinner, washes laundry and is willing to do what needs to be done. So while there are certain traits that are somewhat accurate, not all people of any sign are alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.