Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤮🤮 I’m dying here 😂

I have to admit, I have my opinions on jess but in her Insta stories she reposts from working as a makeup artist, she’s always using a good amount of covid precautions like the mask, face shield, gloves. It’s clear she takes covid seriously on some level so how on earth does she allow Tracy who is out and about into her home near her baby AND not feel any sort of way about Tracy’s constant “covid is a hoax” stories?!
I think Jess also has a REAL job so she has to follow COVID protocol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It appears they’re back at the pizza shop again
Back for her weekly supervised visit 😒
I don't believe it majority of what "John" has said but something is not adding up here, it's just really sad she needs to pull herself together it's sad to watch this happen especially for the babies, love her or dislike her I don't think any of us would wish this mess on those kids.

Reactions: 19
Those have been out for a bit. I can't even deny it. They are MY FAVORITE! Everyone should try lol

I made brussel sprouts tonight! Do you think Big T is gonna come for me?! 😂😂😂 Mine are better. Just sauteed in fresh garlic, cooked in bacon grease with a ton of salt and pepper!
So when are you inviting your tattle family over for dinner 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First off, she liked the comment saying she's wearing a grill 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Second, that other comment about her being strung out, and the kids 😳 it's been up for a while now!
She’s saying it’s a glare from the sun but what sun? God help her if she’s outside like that. There’s no damn sun in there it’s probably a screw up from her Photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First off, she liked the comment saying she's wearing a grill 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Second, that other comment about her being strung out, and the kids 😳 it's been up for a while now!
Her saddies defending her like they live with her and around 24/7 ... the delusion 😂🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
EE6B32D2-31A3-45A4-B668-EA0D16A107DE.jpeg
Imagine being so delusional that you think people don’t remember what you really look like! On the left her face looks like a bleeping bobble head and on the right is her true self; tiny eyes, long face, and real lips. She has serious body dysmorphia and needs to get her head checked.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Starting to feel like this is the meet spot where Tracy hands off Skylar and Jayden to her parents. For what it costs to feed them, she can go food shopping.
I’ve been thinking the same thing! It’s no coincidence that she has the girls at the SAME pizza place multiple evenings lately... it’s def a meeting place for some type of pick up/drop off or something of the sorts. If any FBI agents can identify the place you the real MVP 🥇 😂

Reactions: 19
View attachment 474153Imagine being so delusional that you think people don’t remember what you really look like! On the left her face looks like a bleeping bobble head and on the right is her true self; tiny eyes, long face, and real lips. She has serious body dysmorphia and needs to get her head checked.
The person on the right had dreams and plans. The person on the left has become everything they hate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I kinda feel bad for Corey. He looks like he’s going through some things/addiction on those pics on Tara’s Instagram. Don’t get me wrong he needs to step it up, pay child support, exc. But addiction is a disease that has its very low points. It’s telling in those photos. I don’t like Corey, never have but I emphasize with what he’s going through.
And Tracy has an addict look to her too. That picture of her exposing her breast isn’t sexy but desperate. I hope she gets help. I was kinda thinking maybe people were just hoping she was spiraling so she can finally get her karma, but I really think she is legit in a bad place. I hope her pride/arrogance/addiction allows her to get help. I’m sad for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alright I did some digging. April 17, 2019 was when Big T debuted Skylar’s cast publicly. Of course getting the color changed 1000 times after. There are pics of Corey after this with those pre-made meals and their trip to Puta Cuna. Was that car accident public record? If so when did it happen? They moved before she broke her arm because I kept scrolling and saw the pic with the moving truck further back.

The man just looks like he’s in deep pain. You can see the sadness in his eyes. Maybe he is not capable of caring for his children because he cannot mentally care for himself. We all know him and Big T were never in love or shared any kind of deep connection. Maybe after his father died he found himself lost and couldn’t comprehend how he ended up with someone like Big T. Working his ass off, being forced to stay in another state away, while she wasted all their money sitting on her ass, not cooking dinner, not even doing light housework. The only thanks he got was her bitching at him that he couldn’t find time in his busy day to give her a compliment. This is in no way any excuse for him not contributing financially to his children, but it makes sense when you dig a little deeper. A man in his right mind would not let his kids go without. I think that if he took the time to get real, professional help, and gave himself the time to grieve properly, he could get his life back on track together and be a decent father. He didn’t have the time or peace to grieve properly when married to Big T. On top of losing his father, he worked his ass off just to be in debt after paying all of Big T’s expenses. Then to come home to her bitching at him to give her compliments and attention. I don’t think the prostitutes had anything to do with him being displeased by Big T. I think that’s the only way he could take his mind off of what was going on in his life was to distract himself by whatever was there. Again, this is not right, but when you feel trapped and hopeless you would be surprised how irrational people think. I also think that he wanted out of the marriage, but it was more convenient than dealing with Big T in court. However, he got caught and it back fired, so the moral of the story is to just leave if you are unhappy.

Side note, look how small Big T’s lips are in the moving photo😂😂😂 I think the body dysmorphia definitely was triggered after she found out what Corey did.

Also I forgot to add, her constantly talking about how good she is in bed etc is her way of defending herself against Corey cheating. That is how she validates herself to the rest of the world that shes “worth it” or one in a million. I think that she was extremely insecure after finding that out, which anyone would be, and she is trying to prove herself. I don’t judge people in that line of work because at the end of the day they provide their service to make ends meet and then move on. They had no idea he was married or had kids at home. Narcissists have to be repetitive to try to probe themselves. They need constant validation for their actions. I think that she knew she could have done better as a wife but refuses to see it in that way. Cheating is no excuse, that is not what I’m saying. She liked to paint them as a picture perfect wife all over social media, but instead of making up the narrative, she should have put the phone down and dealt with life. Even now she does the same thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Tara probably unfollowed Tracy because Tracy didn't post anything regarding Gene yesterday.
Side note: It's nice to see the girls bathed and in normal-fitting clothes/pajamas in the birthday pics on Tara's page. They look like normal little girls.

Here's a comment from Corey's most recent post:
6DB08BF4-5E70-4EE5-B49E-A611C26AE44A.jpeg

The ad/pop-up on this tattle page is driving me nuts. Are any of you experiencing it?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The eyes are too dark to be hers. Even the bottom lip is too big to be her natural ones. Hers are really small

As always, big T steals photos from other sources & crops them to her likening.

Lo & behold...a photo from wish.com for advertising ski masks lol 🙄🙄

If you google “ski mask couple” this image also pops up

A9ACF4DF-7256-4791-B164-7B9F40ECA337.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As always, big T steals photos from other sources & crops them to her likening.

Lo & behold...a photo from wish.com for advertising ski masks lol 🙄🙄

If you google “ski mask couple” this image also pops up

View attachment 474459
I’m really missing the point on why she thought this was an attractive thing to post. Like couples who rob banks together stay together? What in the hell? Lol

• Haha
I think it’ll be interesting to see what happens when Corey decides/is forced legally to pay Big T all his back owed child support. I’d love to say that we would see the kids in all new clothing, maybe her make a nice playroom for them with new/educational/sensory toys, things like that. But knowing her my mind goes to what will it be? A tummy tuck? BBL? Filler? She’s literally sitting on her ass waiting for the day the direct deposit hits when court garnishes Corey’s wages so she can go and spoil herself cause she deserves it as a single Scorpio mom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 474153Imagine being so delusional that you think people don’t remember what you really look like! On the left her face looks like a bleeping bobble head and on the right is her true self; tiny eyes, long face, and real lips. She has serious body dysmorphia and needs to get her head checked.
Tara probably unfollowed Tracy because Tracy didn't post anything regarding Gene yesterday.
Side note: It's nice to see the girls bathed and in normal-fitting clothes/pajamas in the birthday pics on Tara's page. They look like normal little girls.

Here's a comment from Corey's most recent post:
View attachment 474382

The ad/pop-up on this tattle page is driving me nuts. Are any of you experiencing it?
for someone who was so close to her FIL Ifind it surprising that she didn’t post about him. I guess it doesn’t go with her bleep aesthetic.
ironic how quickly she forgot him.

• Heart
Alright I did some digging. April 17, 2019 was when Big T debuted Skylar’s cast publicly. Of course getting the color changed 1000 times after. There are pics of Corey after this with those pre-made meals and their trip to Puta Cuna. Was that car accident public record? If so when did it happen? They moved before she broke her arm because I kept scrolling and saw the pic with the moving truck further back.

The man just looks like he’s in deep pain. You can see the sadness in his eyes. Maybe he is not capable of caring for his children because he cannot mentally care for himself. We all know him and Big T were never in love or shared any kind of deep connection. Maybe after his father died he found himself lost and couldn’t comprehend how he ended up with someone like Big T. Working his ass off, being forced to stay in another state away, while she wasted all their money sitting on her ass, not cooking dinner, not even doing light housework. The only thanks he got was her bitching at him that he couldn’t find time in his busy day to give her a compliment. This is in no way any excuse for him not contributing financially to his children, but it makes sense when you dig a little deeper. A man in his right mind would not let his kids go without. I think that if he took the time to get real, professional help, and gave himself the time to grieve properly, he could get his life back on track together and be a decent father. He didn’t have the time or peace to grieve properly when married to Big T. On top of losing his father, he worked his ass off just to be in debt after paying all of Big T’s expenses. Then to come home to her bitching at him to give her compliments and attention. I don’t think the prostitutes had anything to do with him being displeased by Big T. I think that’s the only way he could take his mind off of what was going on in his life was to distract himself by whatever was there. Again, this is not right, but when you feel trapped and hopeless you would be surprised how irrational people think. I also think that he wanted out of the marriage, but it was more convenient than dealing with Big T in court. However, he got caught and it back fired, so the moral of the story is to just leave if you are unhappy.

Side note, look how small Big T’s lips are in the moving photo😂😂😂 I think the body dysmorphia definitely was triggered after she found out what Corey did.

Also I forgot to add, her constantly talking about how good she is in bed etc is her way of defending herself against Corey cheating. That is how she validates herself to the rest of the world that shes “worth it” or one in a million. I think that she was extremely insecure after finding that out, which anyone would be, and she is trying to prove herself. I don’t judge people in that line of work because at the end of the day they provide their service to make ends meet and then move on. They had no idea he was married or had kids at home. Narcissists have to be repetitive to try to probe themselves. They need constant validation for their actions. I think that she knew she could have done better as a wife but refuses to see it in that way. Cheating is no excuse, that is not what I’m saying. She liked to paint them as a picture perfect wife all over social media, but instead of making up the narrative, she should have put the phone down and dealt with life. Even now she does the same thing.
it’s so bizarre seeing Tracy with a smaller face and only one chin lol. the Amount of weight she gained is just so unhealthy

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.