Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
So I took the time to go on VARIOUS accounts of people who were there last night. Just to see if we could spot trash bag. This is the only Tracy one I could get. I wish one of the girls there last night had been a tattler and gotten some up close pics! 😂😂
Better question—where exactly was she?

Reactions: 9

Raven0110

She’s on Reggies live chatting it up in the comments. I had to get off after a few minutes of them talking about lesbian sex and scissoring and stuff. He was talking to some other chick, not Tracy. I couldn’t listen anymore and there’s was less than 20 people on. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

greywolfx0

So I’m
Blocked so I can’t check myself , but she doesn’t have her kids this weekend? Last weekend they were with Corey, and next time weekend will be his. So three weekends in a row no kids ?
Even though it was coreys weekend, i don’t remember seeing any pictures of them with him

greywolfx0

Someone recently did a little deep dive on the address that is associated with Princess Armor. Tracy mentioned in that youtube video (interview with comfy with Kerry) that she and Corey were partnered with someone named Michelle. I think the name the person found was Michelle??

• Heart

Pinkiepie2011

I am TRIGGERED by all of the uneducated, close-minded, privileged people like Tracy “outraged” because they are pulling FIVE books off shelves due to a decision made by the publishing company. Whether you agree or disagree, there is a right way to go about it without discrediting the hurt and exploitation of racial stereotypes these FIVE books portray. She loves the uproar of the backlash she receives when reposting a quote from a child author because that is the only reading level she can understand and comprehend.

She is uneducated and misinformed which once again, is embarrassing. Many people have been mislead that they are getting rid of ALL Dr. Seuss’ works, which is simply untrue. In fact, call me a “youngster” but I have never heard of these 5 books the company decided to pull until I researched further. THE COMPANY made this decision based on their own morals and values. They do not feel comfortable continuing the distribution of these FIVE books.

Without conducting further research on real American history outside of high school level text books that favor white accomplishments over all, the tiny brained people like Big T cannot understand, or want to understand. Which, it happens but continuing to make excuses and throw a pity party over children’s books that as an adult, we will never read again is not the correct way to go about it. I could go on for pages, but that is not what this thread is about.

I’m sorry guys, I am a writing major with a minor in white rhetorical studies (studying controversial white writers of the 1900’s such as Seuss) and I am just having a rough day. I am shamefully related to someone just like Big T (same personality, narcissism, etc.) and I have been attacked all day for seeing through the bullshit. I hope I do not offend anyone, but I just cannot bear her entitlement and privilege when it comes to basic human rights.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This!!!!!!

🎯🎯🎯🎯

• Heart
She posted a TikTok and tagged all her besties in it and the only one that I see that reposted it so far was Julie and I don’t follow her other friend. Sammy hasn’t.

Reactions: 8

Birdhouse

VIP Member
H

I hated that color on her and still do. She's trying too hard to look Latina. Those girls can pull it off. I'm a white girl lol. I don't like. I can't imagine what she looks like in the sun without a filter. Washed out comes to mind. To each their own though.
It makes sense! I love this color, but like I said before, I don’t love it on her.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I guess the same way she takes antibiotics and drinks that same night 🤷
I've never gotten fillers but I feel like all that bloating and metabolizing, bloating and metabolizing could eventually leave her lips saggy and limp right?!

Did you guys hear in one of her park stories on IG Skylar asks, "Is he bringing Julian too?" And she says no just him and Skylar says Yesss! Then Tacy tells her that's so mean!
What's that about? Could "he" be her dad?
Maybe all the kids live with her parents & when Skylar is remote learning it’s just easier to go to Tara?
“He” could also maybe be one of her brothers.

Thisiscorny

He blocked me as well 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe he blocked everyone who saw his story and thought we posted it here
No he removed mine and I never have looked at a story cause it’s already posted here before I can see it lol so he took all accounts off I guess?

greywolfx0

992CAB5C-37F3-479C-B12B-9CDA8370D660.png

ladies that get their lashes done - is this considered a good job? This is b lashes. Idk if it’s because i genuinely like her more than Tracy that i think they look better and need justification 😂

• Wow