Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lindsjg13

I got through about 4 minutes of that video and had to shut it off. Did anyone peep Big T had JEANS onnnnnnnnnn?
Did anyone see how big her thighs look in that video? Shes been large and in charge fot awhile apparently. I guess I just didnt notice it on the show idk

Reactions: 10

Birdhouse

VIP Member
You’re actually on to something here but you’ve got it a bit backwards. Things that cause filler to break down faster:
UV exposure- we know she doesn’t protect her skin
Dehydration- the way she drinks she is likely in a constant dehydrated state
Poor diet- causes inflammation in the body which leads to faster breakdown of filler
Stress- releases cortisol hormone which also causes inflammation and affects filler

I absolutely believe her body metabolizes the filler faster but if she actually took care of herself, it probably wouldn’t.
I had no idea that shit would actually break filler down faster! Thanks for the info!! It makes me wonder why TF she even bothers getting them

Once again Tracy you’re a day late. National Son Day was yesterday the 4th.

And if I were Julie and Ron I’d be pissed. They don’t really post their kid because of their heritage yet she feels like it’s ok? So disrespectful.

She literally took Julie’s photo and added words and tagged her in it. Obviously I don’t know but I doubt she asked permission. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her lips look INSANE in this picture

• Sick

Dippydoda

Fellow tattlers, as a Scorpio I apologize, we do not claim the crazy psycho known as Tracy <insert fake name of choice> as one of ours, we happily hand her ass off to literally any other sign so she stops giving us a bad rep.
My daughter is a scorpio and she is just a sweetheart ❤

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Am I the only one that gets annoyed everytime she says give your man a bj so he can stop being in my DMs or go back to the basement of your moms house in your twin mattress or when she says go cook for your kids? It like the only comeback she has. LOL Get a new shtick Tracy those aren't low blows and wouldn't offend ppl.

I dont think she realizes she's low-key making fun of herself with these comments.

Also, on her live she said Skylar is in school 5 days a week and she picks her up at the bus stop everyday. How is that happening if she's with Tara most of the time 🤔
She said Skylar just started everyday in school this week.

Reactions: 9

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Lol, I realized my son would be a Gemini, I almost lost it. (Not once had a good interaction with any to say the least) anyway, I was lucky / blessed that he was born 5 days after Julian and is a Taurus but he has cancer signs for his other main alignments. So the universe just fucked me on that but I 100% didn't plan his pregnancy and didn't plan when he would be born.
Tracy is insane. She shouldn't be a mom. And if she ever did lose her kids she wouldn't care, let's be honest here
Super weird but when I was pregnant with my first the doc did the due date calculator and said “oh....a Gemini.....I’m sorry.” 😳 Turns out my sign gets along spectacularly with Gemini....and now I have 2!

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Wow, she looks shit now but this is like a whole different person, god knows why she doesn't look at this and see how much she left herself go, she Could look good again but if the alcohol abuse and bad lifestyle start to wreck her health she won't
This was Tracy when Tracy wanted to make something of herself.

Morning ladies so curious anyone see the trailer of Andy Cohen with reunion of all reality tv old shows funny lol the J only goes to up Jersey Shore lol I bet Big T is pissssssed !!!!

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
So haven't heard from.john today. Was today the court date?
Maybe that's why the kids are dressed nice and she is in non tank top clothing?
Just speculation

Mid madness

VIP Member
It is nice to know that I have a natural option should I need it. I don’t do it, but if I didn’t I wouldn’t want everyone on the inter web to know my business. Because, ya know, it’s my business.

Also, any idea if her divorce is final yet. May be why she’s so quiet.

• Heart

greywolfx0

He blocked me as well 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe he blocked everyone who saw his story and thought we posted it here
It could be he removed anyone who viewed his story. I was going to go back and screenshot and read thoroughly because I was in the middle of finishing up a doc for work (Tracy can't relate) so thank you for posting!!