Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I’ve thought this as well. I think he’d still screw her because they’re both trash so why not. 😂 Imagine down the line they come out at being back together after all this shit!!
That was my thought. Gain back all publicity just to try and get people talking about her again.
Not saying that their divorce wasn't real, I'm sure it was. But they probably got back together after a few months but keeping it "private"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

MIMI5353

VIP Member
I believe this is number 3 in what.. a month / month and a half? It’s ridiculous. No reputable place would allow you to get that much in such a short time frame
She said she goes every three weeks to “tweak” then it takes fifteen seconds lol

• Angry

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I thought that Corey lives in taras basement. And raven has posted about moving in with her mother to care for her (after her back surgery left her disabled) and remodeled the entire house to her liking.
No he definitely lives at his moms. Tara has an apartment near by.

Nosey5

👏👏 valid point though.... & T can say that BS about now it's harder to speak when learning ASL.... what about ALL the time up until that point. It infuriates me, imagine not being able to communicate and people constantly wanting your attention or reaction. Poor babe.

And God willing I never have to walk that path, but I sure as shit would prioritise learning ASL. Was a big T fan, even on Jerserylicious days, but this situation alone... what a load of selfish MF's

👏👏 valid point though.... & T can say that BS about now it's harder to speak when learning ASL.... what about ALL the time up until that point. It infuriates me, imagine not being able to communicate and people constantly wanting your attention or reaction. Poor babe.

And God willing I never have to walk that path, but I sure as shit would prioritise learning ASL. Was a big T fan, even on Jerserylicious days, but this situation alone... what a load of selfish MF's
Infact, I'm heated rn. Both parents rushed off looking for a new partner. This is what T's 3rd? (There was the weird kissing tall guy, the 1 she really was into but he eventually realised he wanted kids, then the new George Glass) and of course Brielle.... the last thought should have been new partner if you can't communicate fully with a child you brought into this world!! Clearly their own needs call trumps! Pure selfish and I'm having a moment lol.

When sWaG overrides his needs... damn!!

How many do we have now?
Need to add "him" too 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:

Raven0110

Imagine when her kids get older and they come across this trash podcast. The one episode where she was giving VERY detailed tips on how to suk dick properly and how to make it so good for your man. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I hope they never hear it but I feel like that would be wishful thinking. So sick. Typical narcissistic mom.

Also, John posted another picture recently. I’m honestly just on the fence with him and watching it all play out. Also, didn’t he say that supposedly his last name was something like McDonough or close to that. I don’t know if this is legitimately him but whatever lol! Here for the entertainment.

Attachments

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She’s on Reggies live chatting it up in the comments. I had to get off after a few minutes of them talking about lesbian sex and scissoring and stuff. He was talking to some other chick, not Tracy. I couldn’t listen anymore and there’s was less than 20 people on. 🤣
Who is he though? Why does he do those stupid lives? I'm thinking it's only so he's got something to wank off (masturbate) to when he switches it off :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️ 🍆

Off topic but am I the only one who enjoys reading the titles of these Mrs Hinch threads 😂 🤣. I have no idea who the person is but she must be so hated for the threads to fly by so fast. There’s a new one almost everyday lol. Over 300 threads about her and I bet she hasn’t tried to doxx or hack any of the tattlers there, like crazy Ms Maloney 😑 😑
She's some kind of housewife influencer, like, into cleaning lol that's all I know as I've no interest in her buuuuuut there's a thread i do follow, sallie axl and she doxxes

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nurselife45

You can see 2 guys shoes in video so assuming it’s Corey and her brother in law. Maybe he did smoke but he’s there lol
correct. Her caption stated her brother and brother in law. And you can hear corey say something in the background too.

Lilmiss_soandso

You peaked my interest because I noticed that as well. It turns out she’s an Instagram influencer (blue check and all)
It turns out that like Tracy, she does take some of the tattle postings to heart and changes things on her Instagram.... she also gets caught lying a lot and they notice, as well as notice when she’s being fake..... basically she has way more following than Tracy does and mostly both bought that’s why her threads go so quickly.
She’s a household name in the UK now. She got famous for cleaning her house basically.

• Wow
  • Haha
I wholeheartedly agree. If we were all wired to act just like our zodiac signs, there’d be only twelve kinds of people in this world. I’m a Virgo and while there are traits I can most definitely relate to, there are others that are alien to me and I bet it’s the same for a lot of people. I don’t get why Tracy acts like ALL similar zodiac signs have the same personality.

What this ignorant woman doesn’t know is that some of the best men don’t have ‘swag’ or wear Tims or walk around with saggy grey sweatpants. Men with these tastes are usually the hit em and quit em type that aren’t looking for anything serious. A woman her age, with three kids should be attracted to mature guys with mature style. I’m ten years younger than her, without kids and no plans to settle down anytime soon but I have much better taste in men than she does. It’s crazy how the things I thought were ‘cool’ when I was a teenager, like tattoos, huge arms, bad boy looks etc are the things a 33 year old mother of ‘3 uNdeR 3’ thinks are cool. How embarrassing for her!! What’s even funnier is that she thinks these guys want her. I’m not trying to bodyshame her or anything but if I were a guy and I spent hours in the gym to get a rock hard body, invested in my looks, had a good job, a house, car etc, why the hell would I be interested in an unemployed, obese, alcoholic slob with three kids and a stinky attitude. What are you bringing to the table?
Frozen chicken nuggets and burnt Brussel sprouts.

• Haha