Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Both her and Jess have said they were trying to conceive around certain times to for the horoscope.... 🙄

I thought her wide-eyed and shaking was down to her going up against a bull dog, like a little anxious
Agree about Gigi. I feel like she is one of the nicest people, and it takes a lot to piss her off. And when she gets mad, she sees red. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7

greywolfx0

I was just about to type this!!! She's going the kim zolciak route getting lipo/band and calling it a hernia. Noooow we know!
It looks like he does general surgery

• Wow

greywolfx0

New thread. Requesting to close this one.

• Heart

jess0121

If she didn’t lose custody then why don’t they live with her? Im confused. Do they live with her parents ?

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
B.U.L.LS.H.I.T

She has zero fucking clue what it's like to be a FULL TIME mother. Getting ZERO breaks unless your break is when your child is sleeping. Or going to work is a break for yourself but is it really? Considering the laundry, cooking, cleaning, working from home. 🥴

She photoshopped her ass too
I can’t tell based on the wording if she’s saying she’ll never feel like just a mom or that she’ll never feel like more than just a mom

Raven0110

Tracy please watch this!! Do better.

Attachments

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
OH MY GOD. Them poor babies my heart actually breaks for them😭

Send them to Tracy to!! If there’s any truth in this she needs to know it’s out now and she should hang her head in shame!
She will say its 99% LiEs as she has said before about Tattle
the 1% truth may be that she was driving Corey's car :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
So Im a bartender and we just kinda opened up here so I been at work all night. What did it miss? I see she a live for a bit. She makes me sick

Reactions: 6

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Season 5 of jerseylicious when Tracy and Gigi are fighting and screaming at each other throughout the season... did anyone else think Gigi was on drugs or something? I definitely think she was on something.

• Haha
  • Wow

GirlMom28

Is it me or does it look like she has black spots at the bottom of her teeth? Cavities? No wonder poor skylars teeth are messed up
They’re old fillings. They used to use amalgam (silver ) fillings now they use composite or tooth colored fillings