Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missassypants

Chatty Member
You’re right about Jayden! What if her parents have “power of attorney” over her? Just came to me but since she is a hot mess, I can see them showing up in her place since they have the say over her. Especially if this guy’s story is true and she can’t have her kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Very good point. 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Aem0923

Chatty Member
So I’m
Blocked so I can’t check myself , but she doesn’t have her kids this weekend? Last weekend they were with Corey, and next time weekend will be his. So three weekends in a row no kids ?

Daisy Duck14

No need to apologize, it's Reading Comprehension: 'Can we please stop' is a request, no one is being told what to do.

Daisy Duck14

And now you missed my sarcasm. I'm not the comment police. Like I said, it was a request. You could have just ignored it instead of taking it personally. That is all...

Nosey5

Honestly I'm surprised she didn't plan to get pregnant at certain months so they would all be Scorpios since she's so obsessed with Scorpio bullshit and all things astrology. I guess getting them out as quickly as possible for the failed reality show idea was more important than what signs they would be lol. For her I mean would seem like a big deal. Normal people wouldn't care.
Both her and Jess have said they were trying to conceive around certain times to for the horoscope.... 🙄

Season 5 of jerseylicious when Tracy and Gigi are fighting and screaming at each other throughout the season... did anyone else think Gigi was on drugs or something? I definitely think she was on something.
I thought her wide-eyed and shaking was down to her going up against a bull dog, like a little anxious

Last edited:
Not defending anyone. I'm a supporter of being a smoking parent. Just don't know why evety time it's his weekend and there's no post about him or the kids its immediately 'he's a pot head deadbeat'
Don't care if he smokes but we all know he was never a social media person like Tracy.
Hey I’m all for smoking or edibles too just not around the kids. And yes he’s not a social media person. But he’s also not a good parent. I think we can agree those kids lost the parental lotto.

• Sad

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
I started watching ALF on amazon prime with my 6 month old, that old 80s sitcom show with the alien puppet and in one of the episodes ALF goes "what do you want me to do? I'm a scorpio!" 😂 A puppet has a better sCoRpIO personality then tracy lol
Just keep your cat away from Alf, he likes to eat them...I’m old😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
So I’m
Blocked so I can’t check myself , but she doesn’t have her kids this weekend? Last weekend they were with Corey, and next time weekend will be his. So three weekends in a row no kids ?
She posted some videos of her and Jayden yesterday but goodness knows if they're old or actually from yesterday.

Reactions: 7

greywolfx0

Child preventive services have been slow with most schools being closed or virtual. Teachers or school staff are usually the ones who end up reporting stuff from my experience. It’s a really sad time for kids like that, victims of DV, or victims who live with their abusers.

ECC2020

IM STILL CONFUSED AS TO HOW SHE IS DRIVING WITH NO LICENSE. If I was Tara or her parents or even fucking Corey I wouldn’t let her drive with those kids in the car with her. Does anyone give a shit about these 3 children? Why is mom driving? period.
How do we know she doesn’t have a license? Just wondering because I must have missed when that was said? And how did she lose it?