Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that Corey lives in taras basement. And raven has posted about moving in with her mother to care for her (after her back surgery left her disabled) and remodeled the entire house to her liking.
No he definitely lives at his moms. Tara has an apartment near by.

Reactions: 10
Wow! I used to be a huge fan of her when her instagram was about mothering. I loved seeing her real life mom stories, etc. After watching that live she seems like the most miserable human being. She is so rude. She was commenting how all mean cheat, and I am a fan and commented that not all men cheat, try to be more kind. She snapped on me in her live. No wonder you think all men cheat, because they probably do on you! What man would want to be belittled and criticized by you everyday. Yikes! I wouldn’t even want to be her friend, let alone her partner in life. She will never understand how to be in a healthy relationship. Guys don’t stay around for bj’s. This fan is no longer a fan. She needs to grow up and be a REAL mom. She is a disgrace to all single mother’s out there. I love Jess from the podcast, but I can no longer listen to another minute because of her. She is an awful, mean, and bitter woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Neither Tracy or Corey have ever properly addressed Julian’s aggressive behavior, instead, they amped it up. Especially Corey. God tried to humble both of them by giving them Julian and instead they both gave up and left it to the rest of their families. Tracy getting Julian cochlear implants then lashing out at the deaf/ hearing impaired community shows that she never wanted him to be deaf. She wanted him as normal as possible.... yet she delayed all and any intervention because she refused to learn ASL. We already know that she expect the cochlear to be an instant fix. She didn’t want to do the work that went into it. I wonder if the drs at Cornell sounded some alarms when Tracy came to them and that’s why her mom has played such a huge roll in Julian’s treatments. Also that over the top celebration with cake and balloons and stuff, Tracy was literally looking for fame off Julian’s ears getting turned on. Although I always cry like a baby with tears of happiness for Julian when I see that video, the more that I see how she treats Julian, the more I see that all of it was for selfish reasons. The fact that she always said “I want him to hear me say I love you” now it makes sense. She doesn’t know how to make him feel loved so she needs him to hear it.
The same is true with all her children. She has no maternal bone in her body, so she needs them to hear statements like “I love you.” “I miss you.”
It’s all starting to make a lot of sense and those babies are going to have a lot of healing to do as adults. The best thing for them is somebody other than Tracy taking care of them.

I didn’t watch the live, it was my day off and I was enjoying it with my child, but it sounds like she was extremely triggered and she only gets that way when there is truth to what’s being said about her in any capacity. At this point, I don’t know how she has any fans left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No he definitely lives at his moms. Tara has an apartment near by.
A lot of Staten Island homes are either two/multi family homes or homes with one or two bedroom apartments so it’s definitely the case here

Tracy has said on the podcast that Julie and Sammy don't get along a lot of the time but eventually they get over it. I notice Trashy is reposting Julie's things more often now. Wondering if she's doing that to get under Sammy's skin? I had a friend who would try to make me jealous (if that makes sense) and she'd take pictures with her other friend or go out with her other friend until whatever argument we had would blow over. It was a really toxic friendship and I ended up dropping out of her wedding as her MOH because of it. Anyway their friendship reminds me of that. Wasn't Sammy just at Julie's house visiting the baby like two weeks ago when Tracy had her night out with the other desperate housewives? It's as if they use Julie as bait...like "look me and Julie are hanging out, aren't you mad?" Idk it's weird. If I was Julie, I'd cut them both off and just move on. Not all friendships are salvageable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tracy has said on the podcast that Julie and Sammy don't get along a lot of the time but eventually they get over it. I notice Trashy is reposting Julie's things more often now. Wondering if she's doing that to get under Sammy's skin? I had a friend who would try to make me jealous (if that makes sense) and she'd take pictures with her other friend or go out with her other friend until whatever argument we had would blow over. It was a really toxic friendship and I ended up dropping out of her wedding as her MOH because of it. Anyway their friendship reminds me of that. Wasn't Sammy just at Julie's house visiting the baby like two weeks ago when Tracy had her night out with the other desperate housewives? It's as if they use Julie as bait...like "look me and Julie are hanging out, aren't you mad?" Idk it's weird. If I was Julie, I'd cut them both off and just move on. Not all friendships are salvageable.
I don’t think it’s like that. I think Tracy tends to pin them against each other so that she’s not the one left out, but Sammy and Julie probably talked to each other because Tracy is spiraling and they’re probably concerned but by talking to each other they realized that Tracy is the toxic one amongst them and they’re being friendlier with each other. I had a friend like that. She pinned me and her friend against each other until we were concerned about her behavior and started talking and learned that she was purposely pinning us against each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She also said Julian needs to see a behavioral therapist bcos he’s very aggressive. I think that may be part of why he is separated from the girls. It seems that he’s too aggressive with them (which many of you have pointed out). I really hope that as Julian gets older, he decides HE doesn’t want to be part of the hearing community and chooses to sign. Just as a FU to her. It’s petty but I’m in a mood after sitting through that toxic ass live and she deserves it.
This is so sad and so scary. A lot of the moms on here, especially the ones with children with special needs or medical backgrounds have commented how he exhibits signs of autism. She doesn't care that he can't hear I can't imagine how less she cares that he has spectrum issues. I am hoping his aggression just stems from frustration at not being able to communicate.

Julian is still in diapers. He's almost 3. At some point a pediatrician or social worker will notice this. I know some toddlers take a while to potty train but 3 years old seems pretty old to me, hearing impaired or not.
[/QUOTE]
My son is almost three and still not potty trained. He’s actually only a month older than Julian. He knows where the potty is. He knows when he needs to go. He’s just refusing to go.

we’ve tried all positive reinforcement strategies and nothing. He goes in the potty all day at daycare, just not at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone commented saying “Corey cheated on Brielle as well as you have you seen??” And Big T addressed the commenters name and said yep I’ve already seen the screen shots don’t worry.

other things she’s mentioned:
- all 3 kids live with her full time
- she takes Julian to therapy and her parents watch the girls when she does but she is 100% solely taking him
- first she said they’re not learning ASL their main focus is to teach him speech so he can goto a “regular” school
- someone commented asking where she learns ASL and she said she googles things then teaches him and reinforces it again later on (total contradiction to her previous comment)
- she mentioned John and said she’s been home all day so how could she have been in court
- she then also said she doesn’t upkeep her YouTube cuz she’s always busy and never home n doesn’t have time
- when asked wheres Mia she said she’s at coreys because T is busy always with the kids and Mia is better off at coreys since some people who live there don’t work (I LAUGHED SO HARD - GURLLL YOU AINT GOT NO JOB)
- she was consistently SNAPPINGGGG on people sis is triggered hardcore
- someone commented saying she should be nicer to her fans cuz sometimes they comment nice things and Tracy will respond rudely. T started SNAPPING saying “EXCUSE YOU?! I AM NICE TO MY FUCKEN FANS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPEAK UP IF IVE BEEN NICE TO U GO AHEAD” then of course all her saddies say how nice she is (while she has the bitchiest attitude)
- Corey owes her over 20 grand in child support

I had to log off her attitude and energy was just so hostile and negative n I couldn’t deal anymore

Oh and she has been seeing someone but she’s keeping him private

ALSO someone said she sounds mad bitter about the divorce with Corey and she LOST IT 🤣🤣🤣 🦖 she flipped out “UM EXCUSE ME NO IVE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE AND I COULD GIVE A duck ABOUT COREY DONT COME FOR ME” 💀💀
Catching up on the past few days- just a quick response to her “I was home I couldn’t be in court” I work in a NJ law firm, there is still no in person court in NJ bc of covid - everything (besides a trial, and she wouldn’t be on trial for these issues) is done by zoom so she easily could’ve attended court by zoom in her home!! She thinks she can fool everyone 🙄

Reactions: 22
Lots of neurotypical kids aren’t fully potty trained until 4. That said, I doubt anyone is even attempting with him.
I don’t believe he has autism. I think he is frustrated by not having a consistent way to communicate. He doesn’t wear his ears all the time for being so “focused on speech.” Even if that is the case (it’s not) when he’s not wearing ears, ASL needs to be used. Ideally they are used concurrently. Why not give the kid all the tools possible to have at his disposal.
Then there’s the aggression issue. He’s frustrated and then he’s being encouraged to hit and “scrap” by his father. So far the only communication that has been enforced with him is physically hitting.
They (and I am talking about every single person directly or indirectly involved with this child) are failing him in every possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the red makes her look trashier than she already is. The highlights looked better in my opinion. She looks like she smells like stale cigarettes and moth balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the red makes her look trashier than she already is. The highlights looked better in my opinion. She looks like she smells like stale cigarettes and moth balls.
She needs the ombré lob like when she was pregnant with Jayden. This looks trashy AF. You’re a mom of 3 pushing 40 with purple hair. Why.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I swear she recently talked tit in one of her instagram replies about red hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.