Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked this look on her before during JL days, but I don’t love it now. The color is well done but I actually liked her previous color. It prob made her look too “white” for her liking and she still looks like a basic witch bcos she IS a basic witch 🙄

My mom occasionally goes this deep mahogany color and she slays it but my mom is classy AF 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I liked this look on her before during JL days, but I don’t love it now. I actually liked her previous color but it prob made her look too “white.” My mom occasionally goes this deep mahogany color and she slays it but my mom is classy AF 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally. Objectively, the color is gorgeous. The person wearing it, debatable. The colorist, deserves credit.
Now my question to my fellow tattlers: isn’t red one the most expensive colors to maintain? Isn’t she complaining about not being able to keep up her “maintenance?”

Reactions: 17
Her new hair. I have always loved this color on her 😍
This color is one of the better on her.... but I’m sure this goes to some quote about the red hair phase. Now the make up needs to go.

I don’t think she will ever go back to the blonde lob only because it has to do with Jayden and we know she resents her.

Reactions: 13
Totally. Objectively, the color is gorgeous. The person wearing it, debatable. The colorist, deserves credit.
Now my question to my fellow tattlers: isn’t red one the most expensive colors to maintain? Isn’t she complaining about not being able to keep up her “maintenance?”
She’s got nothing but time since she’s got no husband or kids...or job. She’s gotten her hair done more in the past year than I have in the past 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Something just occurred to me! I have mentioned here that my Bff's ex husband married a "famous" influencer before but in thinking on it further I remember my BFF didn't allow her to use her kids in her dumb you tube channel. This influencer still does but she blurs out their face. It seems like after a while she got tired of it and like Big T just gave up on the channel. But my point is, what if Corey decides to pull this game on her, whereby she can't use their kids in her social media outlets for profit without his permission? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
witch down the street? Really???? Stop lowering yourself sweetie it is not becoming of a mother of 3.

Reactions: 11
I think the red makes her look trashier than she already is. The highlights looked better in my opinion. She looks like she smells like stale cigarettes and moth balls.
Ugh I so agree with you! I love the highlights and the lighter brown color, it was a fresher look that made her look younger. This fake purple red color ages as her and definitely gives me smelly mothball vibes. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs the ombré lob like when she was pregnant with Jayden. This looks trashy AF. You’re a mom of 3 pushing 40 with purple hair. Why.
Yes this 💯 thousand percent! Her hair isn’t really red. It’s more like a purple red. Not even mahogany… Maybe after it washes out a little but it def ages her. She would look so good with the lob ombré!

Reactions: 11
Tracy has gaudy, tacky taste. That hat is ugly as hell.

If what "John" says is true, then it is a blessing that she doesn't have primary custody and that a third party has to be present when she has her kids. Honestly, I don't think she wants to be a mother. She wants the accolades but doesn't want to nurture them. She bit off more than she could chew and doesn't want to accept the reality of her life, chooses to wallow in self pity and will probably never do the work to uplift herself. That will bite her in her ass one day. Kids are smart and one day they will have questions and/or say things to her she won't like and she will deserve it.

T&C are lucky that there are family members stepping up to raise their kids for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love that she has been posting the BFF stuff but not tagging Sammy or Julie.

Reactions: 10
You know even her saddies were grossed out by the lips but they will never tell her enough is enough lmfao

UMMMM YOU DON’T WORK... what hustler mentality do you have tracy? She needs to be in a straight jacket. She’s seriously insane and..... don’t your parents support you financially... witch you’re CEO OF “daddy please” that’s it. She’s such a loser

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Because I’ve got time waiting for my oil in my car to be changed.

Why would she repost that meme from Julie? Tara was the one who woke up with her kids sis can’t relate.

She clearly has people doing things for her. She doesn’t figure it out, she hands it off.

What the hell is that lump on her lip? Does she really think they looks good? Because clearly they don’t.

She’s a horrible mother, to make money you need to WORK, and what man is going to want a rude, self centered,lazy, trashy woman?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
H
It does suit her. It’s just those Ducky lips (the Land Before Time).

Really you think so? I think the depth of burgundy she did really is nice. And I love how she has the lowlights balayaged. The fade is impeccable from what I can see
I hated that color on her and still do. She's trying too hard to look Latina. Those girls can pull it off. I'm a white girl lol. I don't like. I can't imagine what she looks like in the sun without a filter. Washed out comes to mind. To each their own though.

Reactions: 16
Hi, yes I would like this color called eggplant. Look it up from 1990 archives and you’ll be able to find it.

I hate it when she says he will be able to talk normal after therapy. It’s like nails on a chalkboard! She has no clue what he will end up sounding like after therapy. God forbid it’s not what she considers “normal”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
H

I hated that color on her and still do. She's trying too hard to look Latina. Those girls can pull it off. I'm a white girl lol. I don't like. I can't imagine what she looks like in the sun without a filter. Washed out comes to mind. To each their own though.
It makes sense! I love this color, but like I said before, I don’t love it on her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.