Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Video was Raven’s husband it’s too good of quality for Corey’s garage sale phone. Lol

Plus I’d be shocked at Corey’s home with them it’s his birthday he’s probably out getting high with someone.
You can see 2 guys shoes in video so assuming it’s Corey and her brother in law. Maybe he did smoke but he’s there lol

Reactions: 12
Not defending anyone. I'm a supporter of being a smoking parent. Just don't know why evety time it's his weekend and there's no post about him or the kids its immediately 'he's a pot head deadbeat'
Don't care if he smokes but we all know he was never a social media person like Tracy.
Hey I’m all for smoking or edibles too just not around the kids. And yes he’s not a social media person. But he’s also not a good parent. I think we can agree those kids lost the parental lotto.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If they're back together, I'll be very surprised. I really think she made that meal because it's the only thing she knows how to make... foreal.
I don’t think she made that meal at all lol it’s so much food. She probably went to mommy and daddy’s house and is playing off the food as if she made it. Big T doesn’t use dishes that definitely looks like her moms house. Tracy probably just burned the Brussels sprouts and threw Parm cheese on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she made that meal at all lol it’s so much food. She probably went to mommy and daddy’s house and is playing off the food as if she made it. Big T doesn’t use dishes that definitely looks like her moms house. Tracy probably just burned the Brussels sprouts and threw Parm cheese on everything
Not only does she not use dishes. She barely cooks and wtf... why is everything drowned in parmigiana cheese. She stereotypes herself so hard.... for what though?!?

Reactions: 16
She’s got nothing but time since she’s got no husband or kids...or job. She’s gotten her hair done more in the past year than I have in the past 5 years.
Im a mum/working hairdresser in a salon and she still gets her hair done more than myself! I WISH I had the time to sit and have my colour washed in a basin (not at home after work) and a pretty blowdry 😂

Reactions: 16
You can see 2 guys shoes in video so assuming it’s Corey and her brother in law. Maybe he did smoke but he’s there lol
correct. Her caption stated her brother and brother in law. And you can hear corey say something in the background too.

Reactions: 10
New thread. Requesting to close this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.