Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Corey says it’s fake 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I have 2 simple theories....he’s not gonna confirm anything is true because he has the same
Mindset as Tracy with the whole “snitches get stitches” “u can’t be a rat” typa mindset etc.
Or what this “John” person is saying is bullshit..

who knows but it’s entertaining for a Friday 😂😂 cheers ladies 🥂 I feel like I’m in Aurora Teagarden typa tit 😂 🕵🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have 2 simple theories....he’s not gonna confirm anything is true because he has the same
Mindset as Tracy with the whole “snitches get stitches” “u can’t be a rat” typa mindset etc.

who knows but it’s entertaining for a Friday 😂😂 cheers ladies 🥂 I feel like I’m in Aurora Teagarden typa tit 😂 🕵🏼‍♀️
All fake but Corey allowed him to follow him on IG. I want solid proof of all of this. I love a good story but give me proof. If not idc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23

Who would confirm that though? He's not a bitter ex. No way anyone in their circle including them will admit to any of this.

All fake but Corey allowed him to follow him on IG. I want solid proof of all of this. I love a good story but give me proof. If not idc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Proof is in her stories. Put a close eye to when she videos and posts. She gives herself up. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah I don’t see why Corey would say it’s true cause then it makes him look just as bad with the parenting stuff (driving under the influence, crashing, etc). He’s not innocent in all of it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I totally call bullshit on her having a guy as she “claims” she has. There is no guy. If there was, she would be posting his “arm or finger” as she says, more often. She can’t help herself. She’s addicted to being on her phone and actually posting all aspects of her life. Like FOR ONCE be honest about something in your damn life. It is actually OK to be single. Instead, she’s a bitter witch who got butt hurt that her ex got in a relationship with someone before she did. If she did have a man she would be so much less of a miserable asshat.

There has to be SOMEONE here that knows Tracy personally or through someone that can spill some tea.
You mean marching band uniform ass hat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who would confirm that though? He's not a bitter ex. No way anyone in their circle including them will admit to any of this.

Proof is in her stories. Put a close eye to when she videos and posts. She gives herself up. Lol.
I absolutely agree with you ladies! There is no way in hell Corey would admit to any of this. Up until this point anyways he’s been completely quiet about the divorce with Tracy, why would this be the thing that he spills the beans on? Both Corey and Tracy are obsessed with how they appear and look so I honestly don’t know if Corey would even tell the truth about this anyways. Coming out and admitting that you have a drug problem, your ex wife has drug problems and you’re neglecting your children is nothing to be proud of.

I also agree with you when you say she proves it by herself and That the proof is in her stories. You’re so right because she feels the need to get on live and deny all of these allegations and the timing of her posts lines up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one that gets annoyed everytime she says give your man a bj so he can stop being in my DMs or go back to the basement of your moms house in your twin mattress or when she says go cook for your kids? It like the only comeback she has. LOL Get a new shtick Tracy those aren't low blows and wouldn't offend ppl.

I dont think she realizes she's low-key making fun of herself with these comments.

Also, on her live she said Skylar is in school 5 days a week and she picks her up at the bus stop everyday. How is that happening if she's with Tara most of the time 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I still do not believe a word John says. I will not believe someone who makes accounts to screenshot fake DMs. I will not believe someone who makes up court documents and thinks we're stupid enough to believe an online document template maker. This is just another bullshit lie. They read here and love the tit they stir up. Another waste of 10 pages lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In her live after the girl asked about her eyebrows and she went ballistic on her someone else said she thinks she’s a celebrity and she flashes BIG time. She also said she’s so nice to people told people on the live if they knew she was nice to say something. So a bunch of the saddies were all “oh you’re so nice, you have helped me so much, I met you once and you were so sweet”. They were kissing her ass like crazy. It was like a cult.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s nothing to be proud about that neither one of you are allowed to be alone with your children and need to be supervised when with them. So I don’t see either one of them admitting this. With that being said, Tracy will eventually slip up somewhere because she can not keep up with her own lies. We see this with her a lot, she constantly contradicts herself. Her videos and pictures are slowly telling a completely different story. Her live shows she was triggered and none of her “friends” came on to defend her. It’s hard to defend someone when you know the truth. Everyone has distanced themselves from her, and Tara has the kids ALONE, A LOT. Family Court in NY & NJ are open but not for in person, everything has been via video or phone... and ACS and DYFS has not stopped or slowed down either.

I wouldn’t put it past Tracy not completing classes or programs in order to get her children back. She doesn’t hide the fact that they are a burden to her, and this arrangement allows her to be the cool fun aunt/big sister instead of BEING THEIR MOTHER.

My heart breaks for those children, they’re paying a hefty price for parents who only wanted them so they can be on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still do not believe a word John says. I will not believe someone who makes accounts to screenshot fake DMs. I will not believe someone who makes up court documents and thinks we're stupid enough to believe an online document template maker. This is just another bullshit lie. They read here and love the tit they stir up. Another waste of 10 pages lol 😂
I hear you but what's the goal? All we're doing is talk more tit. Maybe it's her try to get a reality show. There's always a purpose..what's the reason for making all this up? Like I said it may have been a fake court date but it was a real court date in the world of hard knocks. Meaning if she didn't pay by that date he was going to spill. Have you ever left someone a large amount of money? Do do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Tracy's mom would go off if she saw the John tea?! 🤔🤔🤔
I've got to say it's hard NOT to believe it
For her to be the cause of Skylars broken arm is so sad.
It's all heartbreaking.
And the no diaper thing is believable since she always has them naked, she's even posted him butt naked on IG.
Has anyone messaged her mom on fb?

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that gets annoyed everytime she says give your man a bj so he can stop being in my DMs or go back to the basement of your moms house in your twin mattress or when she says go cook for your kids? It like the only comeback she has. LOL Get a new shtick Tracy those aren't low blows and wouldn't offend ppl.

I dont think she realizes she's low-key making fun of herself with these comments.

Also, on her live she said Skylar is in school 5 days a week and she picks her up at the bus stop everyday. How is that happening if she's with Tara most of the time 🤔
She said Skylar just started everyday in school this week.

Reactions: 9
Child preventive services have been slow with most schools being closed or virtual. Teachers or school staff are usually the ones who end up reporting stuff from my experience. It’s a really sad time for kids like that, victims of DV, or victims who live with their abusers.

Reactions: 7
So Im a bartender and we just kinda opened up here so I been at work all night. What did it miss? I see she a live for a bit. She makes me sick

Reactions: 6
Tara's got julians naked ass on her stories again
And I reported it. 🤬

Child preventive services have been slow with most schools being closed or virtual. Teachers or school staff are usually the ones who end up reporting stuff from my experience. It’s a really sad time for kids like that, victims of DV, or victims who live with their abusers.
Yeah but if they have an open case it’s not new. It’s been a while since Skylar broke her arm.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if it is true, he’s not going to admit to some stranger on the internet 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol try re-reading it again because that’s exactly what I said. Whyyyyyy would Corey EVER admit to any of this to anybody? It only makes him look bad. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.