Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has some nerve.

I know she thinks shes classy as duck , but its not very classy when you keep getting that hair done and piling the lipstick on the pig and the kids are wearing clothes that look like they came from the polyester flea market counterfeit fendi stall, and poor julian for the love of baby jesus buy him a pair of actual bleeping timberlands. please. When you are done go to baby gap and get him some trackers and tops in nice grey or blue that are his actual size. maybe a zip up hoodie. stop dressing him silly. hes just a little guy .

Reactions: 26
Ok, so the hair suits her. WHERE. ARE .THE. KIDS!?!?!? I'm just sayin.....

Reactions: 9
OMFG... i just realized that Corey liked her Red ans Black hair.... her recent story, she made her “famous” brushell sprouts with chicken parm and pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMFG... i just realized that Corey liked her Red ans Black hair.... her recent story, she made her “famous” brushell sprouts with chicken parm and pasta
“Made”
Aka she heated up frozen chicken or some sort of meal in a bag

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Made”
Aka she heated up frozen chicken or some sort of meal in a bag
Lol...slow golf clap if she did make it. I wonder if she cut everything up with a plastic knife. Congratulations t you know how to boil water and shake parm cheese. Amazing you only cook for your man and not your kids. Sigh...that's why you don't have them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First time poster here!! So I’m born and raised in north Jersey, same age group and loveddddd the show when it was out so I obv follow Tracy (and the rest of cast)! I have a hard time believing this custody stuff “John” said because NJ is so strict on drug testing, alcohol included! One of my friends who had lost her kids couldn’t drink either, and T is like always drinking although now that I think of it she has definitely stopped filming her daily alcohol intake 🤔 idk

Reactions: 13
Idk what it is but I hate red hair. Any shade, any tone. I always thought Snooki was beautiful even before the weight loss, and I never understood why she kept the red hair so long especially for her wedding. Either way she looked gorgeous but the red was just not my fav. I was so happy when she went back to dark brown/the blonde ombre. As for Big T, her new hair gives me 1001 more reasons not to like her. She is just complete garbage. I thought she was going to bring the blonde lob back because that’s what everyone loved on her, but of course because she actually looked decent and it was her pregnancy with J, she will never go back to that. She just looks like a dirty cabrón on the street corner. It must have cost her at least $500 to color her head AND extensions, then have them put them back in. It can go either way with expense. The upkeep with blonde with super dark almost black hispanic hair (grows fast) it’s probably $170 every 2 months because I have my roots balayaged so it looks more natural when it grows in. Red however needs to be touched up at least once a month or else it looks like tit. I would say red is definitely more expensive than blonde.

Reactions: 12
You know even her saddies were grossed out by the lips but they will never tell her enough is enough lmfao

UMMMM YOU DON’T WORK... what hustler mentality do you have tracy? She needs to be in a straight jacket. She’s seriously insane and..... don’t your parents support you financially... witch you’re CEO OF “daddy please” that’s it. She’s such a loser
OMG 🤢 can someone with a fake account PLEASEEE send that distorted lip pic to reality ashole 😂 I’ll love you forever 🌹

Also Big T def did not make ANY of that food in her story. Maybe the sprouts but that’s it IF that. All the food is plated on matching nice large plates and we know Tracy only owns disposable. Also let’s be real if she did cook that we would be getting a step by step on her insta story to show how she’s “wIfEy” .. she’s probably at a gathering either friends or family and is posting the food someone else made and presented trying to play it off like it’s hers. Just like how she reposts Tara’s videos of the kids acting like she’s a real mom. Please

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
First time poster here!! So I’m born and raised in north Jersey, same age group and loveddddd the show when it was out so I obv follow Tracy (and the rest of cast)! I have a hard time believing this custody stuff “John” said because NJ is so strict on drug testing, alcohol included! One of my friends who had lost her kids couldn’t drink either, and T is like always drinking although now that I think of it she has definitely stopped filming her daily alcohol intake 🤔 idk
I don't think she gives af. Her kids are with her family and his so she's not concerned whether she gets them back. Without a doubt she prefers it this way. Unfortunately you can't go to jail for just being a piece of tit. You don't have to cooperate with child services if you don't care and without a doubt that's her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Something just occurred to me! I have mentioned here that my Bff's ex husband married a "famous" influencer before but in thinking on it further I remember my BFF didn't allow her to use her kids in her dumb you tube channel. This influencer still does but she blurs out their face. It seems like after a while she got tired of it and like Big T just gave up on the channel. But my point is, what if Corey decides to pull this game on her, whereby she can't use their kids in her social media outlets for profit without his permission? 🤔🤔🤔
Honestly he should. As much as she claims she does it all for her kids, I doubt she’s fiscally responsible with their money. Like to be frank, I’m sure her dream is that they pop off virally or some tit. And I don’t think the argument that parents should and can post their kids, as long as there isn’t any harm being done... but with these kids, she’s either damaging their perception, or at the very least setting them up for embarrassment when their old enough to be affected by private moments posted without their consent. (Sorry for the run on sentence)

Ok, so the hair suits her. WHERE. ARE .THE. KIDS!?!?!? I'm just sayin.....
It’s his weekend. Coincidentally she and I have the same rotation of free weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG 🤢 can someone with a fake account PLEASEEE send that distorted lip pic to reality ashole 😂 I’ll love you forever 🌹

Also Big T def did not make ANY of that food in her story. Maybe the sprouts but that’s it IF that. All the food is plated on matching nice large plates and we know Tracy only owns disposable. Also let’s be real if she did cook that we would be getting a step by step on her insta story to show how she’s “wIfEy” .. she’s probably at a gathering either friends or family and is posting the food someone else made and presented trying to play it off like it’s hers. Just like how she reposts Tara’s videos of the kids acting like she’s a real mom. Please
You know if anyone says anything she’ll just say “I wAnTeD thEm LumPy, nOt liKe oThEr bAsIc gIrLs wItH smOotH LiPs”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.