Tracy Dimarco #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think Corey & Tracy are dating. Just my take on it
I’ve thought this as well. I think he’d still screw her because they’re both trash so why not. 😂 Imagine down the line they come out at being back together after all this tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve thought this as well. I think he’d still screw her because they’re both trash so why not. 😂 Imagine down the line they come out at being back together after all this tit!!
That was my thought. Gain back all publicity just to try and get people talking about her again.
Not saying that their divorce wasn't real, I'm sure it was. But they probably got back together after a few months but keeping it "private"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s making his favorite hospital food to eat with her imaginary boyfriend because she still thinks Corey gives a tit, and she thinks it’s going to upset him and ruin his birthday. In reality she’s sitting in her filthy house eating that dog food alone with the fire alarm beeping in the background. She’s a bitter, spiteful bleep and she’s so easy to read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
YESSSSSS IM HERE FOR THIS THEORY TOO
This wouldn’t be surprising they’re the same type of lowlife trash but I think her degrading him and being super bothered by everything he does is still very genuine. I know he thinks she’s a psycho mess and his marriage and life with her was hell so I don’t think he’d go for round 2. He could go duck a girl off tinder or buy more prostitutes I highly doubt he’d even keep her around for sex. I think the damage is done and that ship has sailed.

Reactions: 18
I agree with everything you ladies have said.
Julian is very aggressive. I watched Corey's Instagram and he encouraged Julian to be aggressive. Jada is so cute. I hate the fact that Trashy dresses them alike. They are two different ppl. With different personalities. She is too worried about their dating lives rather than their education. We all know she wants Sky to be her mini me. Julian didnt even humble her. Hasn't she said that hes so good looking? A year ago when she was so upset about him being deaf I emailed her and told her one of my friends is deaf and runs a successful business. Nothing. No thank you. Just crickets.

Reactions: 15
I could have swore on her live she said she was going to do a dark chocolate color. Also... holy tit... she needs to get a refund on those lips. Oh wait, she doesn't pay for them. Oh well, I guess you get what you DON'T pay for ;););)

Also, as someone mentioned above. She is in for a very rude awakening if she thinks Julian is going to be this so called "normal" kid who will go to "normal" school. She really thinks they are going to do some voodoo magic and he will automatically be able to hear and speak perfectly. I get denial, but damn at some point you have to face the tit life throws at you, ESPECIALLY if its for your kid and do whatever you can for them.

Reactions: 21
OMG 🤢 can someone with a fake account PLEASEEE send that distorted lip pic to reality ashole 😂 I’ll love you forever 🌹

Also Big T def did not make ANY of that food in her story. Maybe the sprouts but that’s it IF that. All the food is plated on matching nice large plates and we know Tracy only owns disposable. Also let’s be real if she did cook that we would be getting a step by step on her insta story to show how she’s “wIfEy” .. she’s probably at a gathering either friends or family and is posting the food someone else made and presented trying to play it off like it’s hers. Just like how she reposts Tara’s videos of the kids acting like she’s a real mom. Please
She owns glass wear but it’s collecting 2 inches of dust over the past 2 years.

Reactions: 12
If they're back together, I'll be very surprised. I really think she made that meal because it's the only thing she knows how to make... foreal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they're back together, I'll be very surprised. I really think she made that meal because it's the only thing she knows how to make... foreal.
I've never seen her ever cook chicken like that. I honestly believe if they did get "back together" that they are doing the right thing & getting help.
& if they aren't together no big deal. Shes a scum bag regardless.

Reactions: 13
Y’all, I’m 99% sure this is Tracy’s mystery man...
This is who was on live with Reggie last week and the week prior when Tracy was going back and forth with someone who kept commenting on how attractive he was

I remember Tracy telling her she can have her turn after the 19th in a sarcastic manner as if they were getting together that day

also, the “cowboy nation” in his bio and her in that fitted may give it away
Does anyone remember when she accidentally posted on her stories a man wearing a camo long sleeve and said “look how good he looks” and he had timbs on this is that same man.

Reactions: 5
I think the sparkle filter on the food is trying to distract us from how burnt it all is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think they're dating or back together. She's too thick headed or stubborn to do that. She's literally the type of person that would cut their nose to spite their face. She'd rather go on being a miserable fk up and never forgive to prove a point. A point that nobody else cares about. Not saying he should be forgiven but I feel the only way to make peace within yourself is to forgive people and learn from it and grow so it doesn't happen again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe of she spent less time worrying about checking tattle and IG she could... just goes to show her only concern is ab herself

Mommy Tata posted a video Corey took.. she’s dancing around with the kids and having fun. THIS is what big T should be doing but she would NEVA
Video was Raven’s husband it’s too good of quality for Corey’s garage sale phone. Lol

Plus I’d be shocked at Corey’s home with them it’s his birthday he’s probably out getting high with someone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Video was Raven’s husband it’s too good of quality for Corey’s garage sale phone. Lol

Plus I’d be shocked at Corey’s home with them it’s his birthday he’s probably out getting high with someone.
Could ate an edible and was jamming out with them. We have no idea.

• Haha
Lol I can always count on you to defend him. 😂 I ate an edible and I’m just sitting here watching SVU. LOL
Not defending anyone. I'm a supporter of being a smoking parent. Just don't know why evety time it's his weekend and there's no post about him or the kids its immediately 'he's a pot head deadbeat'
Don't care if he smokes but we all know he was never a social media person like Tracy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.