Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!! I don't know Brielle or what she's like but the little I've seen she has her tit together. She's pretty, she has a real job, she seems to be clean/organized and she doesn't have any kids yet. Why deal with a man who is the complete opposite and isn't going to be able to build with you. Brielle is in the prime of her life right now. She shouldn't have to deal with his bs and baby momma drama. Big t and Corey should just get back together lol. Neither of them have anything to offer except drama and baggage.
Exactly this! They really are complete opposites. Corey and T are both slobs, lazy and dirty.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I made a post as it was going down that it was all a little weird. Still think it’s sus that Brielle would blow up that Corey made a story like with an emoji clearly showing it was joke (not to mention his spelling was on point). She’s either batshit crazy or this is some ploy. That’s all.
I still don’t get the logic. What are they gaining by “pretending” to argue? This isn’t the first time Brielle has posted indirects and quickly deleted them. I think she’s impulsive and says things in the heat of the moment then deletes them that shows her maturity especially with the following then unfollowing each other. Brielle can’t be so put together if she’s dating A married man and doing all these these stupid teenager subliminal messages. Its like her and Tracy get their posts from the same damn pages. She’s a repetitive poster just like T. Like I’m way to old to find the point or humor it just sounds way to stupid to me to believe she intentionally made it seem like they were fighting🤪 I mean you could piss T off just with a couples pic. I think she’s bat tit crazy but ppl hate Tracy so much they put her on a pedestal. She’s clearly not a catch dating Corey let’s be honest if she was so great why him? Honestly!? Not being mean just listing his resume he would be a no for a normal put together woman with a career who hasn’t even started a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I still don’t get the logic. What are they gaining by “pretending” to argue? This isn’t the first time Brielle has posted indirects and quickly deleted them. I think she’s impulsive and says things in the heat of the moment then deletes them that shows her maturity especially with the following then unfollowing each other. Brielle can’t be so put together if she’s dating A married man and doing all these these stupid teenager subliminal messages. Its like her and Tracy get their posts from the same damn pages. She’s a repetitive poster just like T. Like I’m way to old to find the point or humor it just sounds way to stupid to me to believe she intentionally made it seem like they were fighting🤪 I mean you could piss T off just with a couples pic. I think she’s bat tit crazy but ppl hate Tracy so much they put her on a pedestal. She’s clearly not a catch dating Corey let’s be honest if she was so great why him? Honestly!? Not being mean just listing his resume he would be a no for a normal put together woman with a career who hasn’t even started a family.
I agree! I’m confused why anyone thinks they would do this to mess with Tracy lol. Corey may have posted about the only fans initially to duck with Tracy since she said he should get one to pay child support and I’m sure that pisses Brielle off, I would imagine she was also pissed he couldn’t spend her birthday with him, I think her post was genuine and not at all to do with Tracy

And omg Corey in those DMs... he is such a f’n loser lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Lol 😂 😂 man this thread is POPPING OFF 💥 today lol 😂
Let’s not forget we’re here for each other and just to have fun and talk gossip. It’s never that serious. I say a lot of things are speculation & that’s that. Rarely does anyyyyyy of it come out to be true some of it does & that’s just the name of the game I guess.
Nothing but love from me ♥ ♥ for all of ya ESPECIALLY the OG’S! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just about to say the same thing. My son is non verbal, and autistic with spd, reinforcers are a big part of therapy. I'm not defending anyone, but my son is 6 now and started early intervention when he was was three, and using foods or toy's as motivation /reinforcements is common 💙 And I do not like speaking on anyone's child, ever, especially being a special needs mom myself, but everything I've seen with that sweet boy points to being on the spectrum, and he should more than likely be in early intervention now before he gets any older, and I say that with no malice. It breaks my heart. And it's definitely not an easy road, but necessary 💙
Thank you! Wonderfully said. Some people just dont get it. It's not like neuro-typical children. They are wired completely differently.

Damn if I was Corey, I would bring her to court to stop using my last name. He's completely okay with her still using it??

QUOTE="toronto5678, post: 3646263, member: 58415"]
She said on her last live that she hasn’t changed it because she ordered a shitload of business cards with Eps and and didn’t want them to go to waste. 😂

1 - I will give you the $10 to order some new business cards online sis

2 - what in the world could she possibly needs business cards for? Lmao! Other social media/PR/marketing business. Riiiiiight.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It was just a thought about them messing with Tracy because coincidentally big t mentioned only fans a few hours prior to their posts. It was also just a thought because it came out of left field especially since Corey and Brielle are somewhat quiet on social media. The people that thought it was a possibility including myself were wrong. Only reason we thought it was to be petty and make fun of big t.
I do think Brielle has her tit together for the most part. Sometimes dumb men get the best of us or we go after the bad boy instead of the nice guy. Big t does the same but she on the other hand does not have her tit together at all. Sometimes women just have lousy taste in men. I've fallen for an asshole even though my instincts and gut told me to run.

That's my 2 cents on it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did we all just see Julian bounce off his head on Corey’s story?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So apparently he’s trying to work it out with her , she got mad at him because of his only fans post on IG but apparently he was only kidding.
Someone needs to send her those DMs he just sent.
He is a twit. Needs to focus on his kids and not getting his end away all the time.

Check out the comments from Corey!
LOL yeah so in love with her but dming anyone and everyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I cannot STAND the filming and driving it is SO dangerous, it’s not cool everyone knows how bleeping irresponsible it is, not sure about America but here in Australia it’s instant loss of licence being caught using your phone while driving. She’s a mother for Christ’s sake what if something happened to her!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
100% agree!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to send her those DMs he just sent.
He is a twit. Needs to focus on his kids and not getting his end away all the time.

LOL yeah so in love with her but dming anyone and everyone.
Ma’am please don’t ruin our spies cover now😂 it’s the weekend Im off I wanna see these pics and videos🤣 Alexa play short dick man by 20 fingers😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone please post Corey's videos? Some of us don't follow these circus sideshow clowns. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase 😂🤞.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t oVeRLiNe my lips anymore
If you look closely , her top lip is back to her normal lip. She said a while ago that she stopped getting lip injections because it doesn't last. Yet here she is getting lip injections.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.