Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But there's a huge bleeping difference between short one word requests and denying a child toilet paper after they have soiled and have asked for it because you want them to say Dada.

And a huge bleeping difference between short one word requests and reducing your child to tears who has come to you for help and you've refused thst help because they won't say Dada.

What I got from those videos is that a phonecall needs making pronto to child services or whatever they have in America and that video needs removing.

I reckon Julian doesn't say Dada and that's what Corey was trying to get him to say, he wasn't encouraging him to speak, his tone was aggressive, it was bullying and its downright bleeping disgusting to film him on the toilet and refusing him toilet paper.

Even Skylar said he's had a pooh after Julian asked for paper and Corey said I know.

He's not working on Julian speech, he's trying to force him to say Dada
And the thing is you wouldn’t be talking to your 3yr old child like a 6month old baby trying to get them to say dada for the first time if your bleeping lazy ass and the trash ex wife didn’t neglect your damn child. You think because you got him cochlear implants that the problems were done and he would just speak and hear normally? Blame your damn self for your son not knowing how to say dada POS, don’t take it out on him.

Sorry, I am just so angry for that child! He has NO ONE advocating for him. It’s hard to see.

Reactions: 17
Is there a reason you're being so aggressive over something that essentially has nothing to do with us? You came at her initial post kind of harsh. Maybe take the issue up with Corey and not a random strangers opinion. Tbh none of our opinions mean anything. It's just our opinions which we're all entitled to have. If I strongly disagree and am annoyed by another member I just ignore them or peace it up or let it go. Too much drama over an issue that isn't ours.
Perfectly said !👏👏

And the thing is you wouldn’t be talking to your 3yr old child like a 6month old baby trying to get them to say dada for the first time if your bleeping lazy ass and the trash ex wife didn’t neglect your damn child. You think because you got him cochlear implants that the problems were done and he would just speak and hear normally? Blame your damn self for your son not knowing how to say dada POS, don’t take it out on him.

Sorry, I am just so angry for that child! He has NO ONE advocating for him. It’s hard to see.
im angry too, but I’m angry at Tracy! Gigi and the Epstein’s are playing catch up bc babie girl dragged her flinstone feet. And I dunno wtf Corey is doing. It seems he’s trying to do right but he doesn’t post enough for me to say that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a low verbal 10 year son with autism. He has been in speech since age 2 and didn't say a word until 2 years ago. Treats/rewards ARE AND CAN BE offered in the early stages of communication to motivate the child. It does not make them an animal. In Corey's defense, he was probably doing what was told by the therapist. My son had no idea what anything meant and had over 10 different therapists. You have to keep your commands short and to the point so they do not get lost or until they understand. It's extremely difficult and emotional if you are the one living it. I did the same exact thing with potty training with m&ms.
I was just about to say the same thing. My son is non verbal, and autistic with spd, reinforcers are a big part of therapy. I'm not defending anyone, but my son is 6 now and started early intervention when he was was three, and using foods or toy's as motivation /reinforcements is common 💙 And I do not like speaking on anyone's child, ever, especially being a special needs mom myself, but everything I've seen with that sweet boy points to being on the spectrum, and he should more than likely be in early intervention now before he gets any older, and I say that with no malice. It breaks my heart. And it's definitely not an easy road, but necessary 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's so annoying not being able to see his stories. I requested him but he doesn't accept 😬🙄 I unfollowed him back when I was a fan of Tracy's and found out they were separated. Any other time he never posted anything so I wasn't "missing out" lol but now I actually want to be able to follow along with what he is posting, go figure.

Reactions: 14
Did Corey remove the story bc the one I just saw Julian had just pooped and Corey asked if he wanted the wipes (and

im angry too, but I’m angry at Tracy! Gigi and the Epstein’s are playing catch up bc babie girl dragged her flinstone feet. And I dunno wtf Corey is doing. It seems he’s trying to do right but he doesn’t post enough for me to say that.
LOL Cory is not exempt from anything. It took TWO people to make that child so Cory is just as much to blame and be angry at like Tracy is. That’s his child too. If he saw that Tracy wasn’t on her tit with early intervention and all of that then guess what? He should’ve stepped up as a father and taken him in himself or took it upon himself to research and get him started. Not waiting on the mom or anyone else to do it. He dragged his feet as well!

And honestly him working on speech with him NOW doesn’t get any brownie points either. It’s been 3 years and NOW you wanna be active in therapy? because I remember in the past Cory would post videos of Jules without his ears on all the time and he would be aggressive as hell!! People commented about that and Cory was just like “you gotta teach a boy how to rough up or he’s a boy, he’s rough” or something like that. Like uh no, that’s clearly not the issue here, sir. Your son is having trouble communicating and you’re thinking he’s just being a boy and being rough?

I would love to ask Cory so when did it click in your skull that you should stop ignoring the issue or making excuses and actively work on therapy at home?

Reactions: 18
LOL Cory is not exempt from anything. It took TWO people to make that child so Cory is just as much to blame and be angry at like Tracy is. That’s his child too. If he saw that Tracy wasn’t on her tit with early intervention and all of that then guess what? He should’ve stepped up as a father and taken him in himself or took it upon himself to research and get him started. Not waiting on the mom or anyone else to do it. He dragged his feet as well!

And honestly him working on speech with him NOW doesn’t get any brownie points either. It’s been 3 years and NOW you wanna be active in therapy? because I remember in the past Cory would post videos of Jules without his ears on all the time and he would be aggressive as hell!! People commented about that and Cory was just like “you gotta teach a boy how to rough up or he’s a boy, he’s rough” or something like that. Like uh no, that’s clearly not the issue here, sir. Your son is having trouble communicating and you’re thinking he’s just being a boy and being rough?

I would love to ask Cory so when did it click in your skull that you should stop ignoring the issue or making excuses and actively work on therapy at home?
You’re right. They all sat back and did nothing. I’m sure the “I’m getting divorced” card was played and used as an excuse for taking priority but at the end of the day, that baby fell through the cracks and no one did anything. Now, the decent ones are making up for lost time but that’s not enough. And for the ones saying a Julian seems on the spectrum, it breaks my heart bc I feel Tracy would never allow that diagnosis. I’m not pretending any of this is easy bc I’m sure it isn’t, but at the end of the day, you have to put your pride aside and do right by or kid.

It's so annoying not being able to see his stories. I requested him but he doesn't accept 😬🙄 I unfollowed him back when I was a fan of Tracy's and found out they were separated. Any other time he never posted anything so I wasn't "missing out" lol but now I actually want to be able to follow along with what he is posting, go figure.
He didn’t accept me on my regular acct but did on a burner acct I have (where I don’t follow Tracy).

Reactions: 13
Can we talk about how Brielle supposedly broke up with him and it’s her 30th birthday party today? Focussssss people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we talk about how Brielle supposedly broke up with him and it’s her 30th birthday party today? Focussssss people.
So apparently he’s trying to work it out with her , she got mad at him because of his only fans post on IG but apparently he was only kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello!!!!

She’s got a step and repeat 😆

Also I don’t think yesterday’s antics were to mess with T - Corey said in those screenshots that the other tattler posted that she broke up with him.

I hope Brielle levels up and gets a hot man who’s got his tit together and leaves all this drama behind her. Just enjoy the new followers and peace out.

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but withholding toilet paper till he says Dada is wildly inappropriate. The poor child has soiled himself on the toilet, clearly asked for paper as well as reaching for the toilet paper that he couldn't reach and Corey refused to hand it over and kept saying "say Dada say Dada"

All while filming it.

He did the same with the playdoh. Julian took him the playdoh to open. Corey again refused and kept saying "say Dada Julian say Dada Julian Julian" over and over and over again. Julian held the playdoh towards Corey and Corey refused to open it. Julian gets visibly distressed.

Again, he films it all.

Absolutely. Not. bleeping. Appropriate

This would not be endorsed by any speech therapist. You do NOT and I repeat DO NOT talk aggressively and film a child and reduce them tears.
I Agree if your teaching him to potty focus on that!! He had what three fucken years? to try to get him to say Dada! Let the boy wipe his ass😤 Focus on one thing first. He saw mommy Gigi getting him to talk and the attention it got so he had to join in. Like when he was suddenly playing with the kids after we talked crap. I’m sure it took Gigi longer then a day to get him to learn that God he’s so fucken stupid. He clearly does things for views like we talk so much tit about T but uh wtf does Corey know how to sign? I bet he can’t sign a thing😑 just by the way he interacts with Julian you can tell he’s not accepting of his deafness and hasn’t tried to educate himself at all. It annoys me when he gets labeled the good one like no that kid can’t even identify his own father! How is it that he can say Lala but not dada? He should try being around more not waiting until the kids on the potty.

Hello!!!!

Also I don’t think yesterday’s antics were to mess with T - Corey said in those screenshots that the other tattler posted that she broke up with him.

I hope Brielle levels up and gets a hot man who’s got his tit together and leaves all this drama behind her. Just enjoy the new followers and peace out.
i honestly don’t get the assumption it was a joke. Corey isn’t that smart or humorous. How would Brielle calling him a bum dick and saying he can’t pay for his phone be messing with T? It’s like when girls post their issues then say it’s not about me I’m just asking for a friend.🤨It Makes no sense😆 mess with Big T how? What by making her happy and allow her to enjoy the show? I don’t get what ppl are saying maybe someone can enlighten me.

Last edited:
Hello!!!!

I agree!! I don't know Brielle or what she's like but the little I've seen she has her tit together. She's pretty, she has a real job, she seems to be clean/organized and she doesn't have any kids yet. Why deal with a man who is the complete opposite and isn't going to be able to build with you. Brielle is in the prime of her life right now. She shouldn't have to deal with his bs and baby momma drama. Big t and Corey should just get back together lol. Neither of them have anything to offer except drama and baggage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I Agree if your teaching him to potty focus on that!! He had what three fucken years? to try to get him to say Dada! Let the boy wipe his ass😤 Focus on one thing first. He saw mommy Gigi getting him to talk and the attention it got so he had to join in. Like when he was suddenly playing with the kids after we talked crap. I’m sure it took Gigi longer then a day to get him to learn that God he’s so fucken stupid. He clearly does things for views like we talk so much tit about T but uh wtf does Corey know how to sign? I bet he can’t sign a thing😑 just by the way he interacts with Julian you can tell he’s not accepting of his deafness and hasn’t tried to educate himself at all. It annoys me when he gets labeled the good one like no that kid can’t even identify his own father! How is it that he can say Lala but not dada? He should try being around more not waiting until the kids on the potty.

i honestly don’t get the assumption it was a joke. Corey isn’t that smart or humorous. How would Brielle calling him a bum dick and saying he can’t pay for his phone be messing with T? It’s like when girls post their issues then say it’s not about me I’m just asking for a friend.🤨It Makes no sense😆 mess with Big T how? What by making her happy and allow her to enjoy the show? I don’t get what ppl are saying maybe someone can enlighten me.
I think people were thinking because big t posted about learning about only fans in her story for the podcast it was assumed that she might start one for money. So Corey and Brielle were poking fun at that. However I believe it was just all coincidental and he legit posted it because he's thinking about it and Brielle legit posted a reaction to him posting that.

Reactions: 15
You’re right. They all sat back and did nothing. I’m sure the “I’m getting divorced” card was played and used as an excuse for taking priority but at the end of the day, that baby fell through the cracks and no one did anything. Now, the decent ones are making up for lost time but that’s not enough. And for the ones saying a Julian seems on the spectrum, it breaks my heart bc I feel Tracy would never allow that diagnosis. I’m not pretending any of this is easy bc I’m sure it isn’t, but at the end of the day, you have to put your pride aside and do right by or kid.

He didn’t accept me on my regular acct but did on a burner acct I have (where I don’t follow Tracy).
Thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to request him from burner account & hopefully he accepts 😅

Reactions: 11

I made a post as it was going down that it was all a little weird. Still think it’s sus that Brielle would blow up that Corey made a story like with an emoji clearly showing it was joke (not to mention his spelling was on point). She’s either batshit crazy or this is some ploy. That’s all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.