Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an accurate portrayal of these two 🙄 🤣Tracy’s artist somehow managed to make kermit look wider than miss piggy. And of course she’s wearing a crop top Lol
Where is that tattler who changed the pic of T, Sammy and Julie to make it more accurate?
Your services are needed here ma’am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like she’s in Bergen county going to the house Jess stole to record more trash content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Here we go again snapping and driving.. just adding more to her mirror to contribute to her crappy driving
Tacky tacky tacky. Now, can you imagine if the mirror looks like this, what the inside of the entire car looks like? đź—‘đź—‘đź—‘

Reactions: 17
Why do we need that many stories of her filming herself swerving on the high way? I don’t get it

Reactions: 19
I have a low verbal 10 year son with autism. He has been in speech since age 2 and didn't say a word until 2 years ago. Treats/rewards ARE AND CAN BE offered in the early stages of communication to motivate the child. It does not make them an animal. In Corey's defense, he was probably doing what was told by the therapist. My son had no idea what anything meant and had over 10 different therapists. You have to keep your commands short and to the point so they do not get lost or until they understand. It's extremely difficult and emotional if you are the one living it. I did the same exact thing with potty training with m&ms.

Thank you for saying this. My daughter was in speech therapy at one point for a small little lisp and she graduated over a year and a half ago so clearly she worked out the issue. It boggles my mind that nobody has helped Julian or got him into speech therapy or any kind of services. People keep saying GiGi Is the one putting him through deaf school or through some type of death services but based on what I’ve seen, I find that hard to believe. They’re teaching this boy to repeat things like a parrot and do things for treats. He has no understanding of the English language or vocabulary. It’s tragic and sad.
They essentially treat the boy like a dog or a pet. Pimping him out for social media. I would be angry and frustrated too Julian.

Also… Same with me. I had my daughter potty trained by 2 1/2 years old. It’s not hard. Start putting them on a kid potty and either use cloth diapers where the air can actually get to their privates so they know it’s time to go Or, remove the diaper and let them run free a bit. It takes patience and repetition you are correct. Tracy, Gigi and the rest of them don’t seem to get “it”. Sad they treat Julian as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait what am I missing Jessica and her husband stole someone’s house?
Its beleived they stole startup money for a makeup collab with lisa frank and used it for their wedding and home purchase. If you google jess/lisa frank you'll get some interesting information

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wait what am I missing Jessica and her husband stole someone’s house?
She was involved in a scam that I think she and the people involved ripped people off of $300,000. They were supposed to launch a makeup line and after people preordered the collection, the launch didn’t happen and they didn’t refund people their money.

Its beleived they stole startup money for a makeup collab with lisa frank and used it for their wedding and home purchase. If you google jess/lisa frank you'll get some interesting information
Exactly!!! I just googled it and it’s Glamour dolls X Lisa Frank and it’s actually $370,000 that was made. Her and Tracy are robbers!!! One uses Venmo, the other uses makeup and they both use Paetron (for their stupid podcast).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The driving video tracy is childishly talking back to the lyrics of the Billy eilish song "so go have fun i couldnt care less give her my best" and tracy goes "nope!"🙄🙄 the cringe factor howww is she a 30 yr old mother of three acting like an actual 16 year old!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a low verbal 10 year son with autism. He has been in speech since age 2 and didn't say a word until 2 years ago. Treats/rewards ARE AND CAN BE offered in the early stages of communication to motivate the child. It does not make them an animal. In Corey's defense, he was probably doing what was told by the therapist. My son had no idea what anything meant and had over 10 different therapists. You have to keep your commands short and to the point so they do not get lost or until they understand. It's extremely difficult and emotional if you are the one living it. I did the same exact thing with potty training with m&ms.
I have an autistic cousin and this is exactly it. Short one word requests to her is all she can do. I think GIGI and Corey's family are doing their best as tracy doesn't do a thing to reinforce and try at her place

Reactions: 15
Tara has julian and shes teaching him to sign "juice" and he did it and hes so proud of himself. 🥺such a sweet little boy. I know tara isnt perfect but those kids would be better off with her at least she tries. And julian clearly wants to sign vs talk he got sooo happy when he got the sign right and got his juice warmed my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you for posting a different POV. I think Julian could understand if he wore his ears enough but since Tracy didn’t put them on him, he doesn’t understand English (the spoken language he hears most often). I know a lot of tattlers suspect he may be on the spectrum so there may be more to it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally, treats and rewards can be used but it shouldn’t be the basis of everything for that child. They should be teaching him more. Period. That way he doesn’t think he gets a treat every time he does something. That’s not setting him up for success that’s failure. Even if he is disabled.
It’s quite obvious that and Julian hasn’t been in services or maybe he is now getting them all of a sudden… but he’s very behind due to his family/parents lacking and neglect.

Reactions: 12
Tara has julian and shes teaching him to sign "juice" and he did it and hes so proud of himself. 🥺such a sweet little boy. I know tara isnt perfect but those kids would be better off with her at least she tries. And julian clearly wants to sign vs talk he got sooo happy when he got the sign right and got his juice warmed my heart
See!
Tara is at least teaching him how to communicate. Thank god for that woman!

Reactions: 13
Thank you for posting a different POV. I think Julian could understand if he wore his ears enough but since Tracy didn’t put them on him, he doesn’t understand English (the spoken language he hears most often). I know a lot of tattlers suspect he may be on the spectrum so there may be more to it
Yep because Tracy and Corey don’t make Julian wear his ears or really work with him… It shows and he is delayed/neglected. He should at least show a little progress from last year… He seems to be at a standstill and it’s not his fault. Poor kid.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.