Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if anyone has the time. The Bravo Housewives/BravoTv thread on Reddit or I guess you would call it a subreddit? I just read on there but donā€™t have an acct. Anway, every weekend they have a ā€œtit postā€ weekend. Where they post memes and crappy takes on housewives and just funny things to get off their chest they thought of or saw during the week before the new week starts for new episodes.. again, anyway, donā€™t mind me, Iā€™m well into a FEEL GOOD talking stage lmao, they have been posting memes of Bernie Sanders in his chair at the inauguration in some iconic Real Housewives scenes.. and Iā€™ve been DYING laughing at them all night.

Hereā€™s a few.. well, a lot. enjoy ā˜ŗ

91F09D93-B230-4202-A2B6-2DB7CAC7CE38.png

1002A672-0211-403D-94CF-61E52F9D353E.png

EFBB8E34-AC1B-4C58-8A69-D5D576C1F300.png

1CFEAEDF-1E19-4C51-9435-7195A2A6A1A0.png

1339D778-80EB-4CE8-A03F-80FF91885D9D.png

A1933019-3F1E-4A98-9329-45B526E6B691.png

AE527D5C-FB4D-43D8-81ED-173B6C25D398.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s my birthday! Iā€™m kids free for the night. Iā€™m tipsy. I have indulged in my weed jar! šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾ šŸ˜‚

Thank you God for another trip around the sun and for health and healthy family!

And, of course, thank yā€™all for this safe place filled with some bad ass women that I connect with and really get some good advice from!

Cheers & puff puff pass, yā€™all!
Happy Birthday Doll!!! Hope you are enjoying it!!

Also, if anyone has the time. The Bravo Housewives/BravoTv thread on Reddit or I guess you would call it a subreddit? I just read on there but donā€™t have an acct. Anway, every weekend they have a ā€œtit postā€ weekend. Where they post memes and crappy takes on housewives and just funny things to get off their chest they thought of or saw during the week before the new week starts for new episodes.. again, anyway, donā€™t mind me, Iā€™m well into a FEEL GOOD talking stage lmao, they have been posting memes of Bernie Sanders in his chair at the inauguration in some iconic Real Housewives scenes.. and Iā€™ve been DYING laughing at them all night.
We need one of him with K Michelle in the scene with Karlie Redd when she like ā€œooh sheā€™s shaking the table!!!ā€ With Bernie in the middle šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Claims she doesnā€™t oVeRLiNe her lips anymore but her photos determine thatā€™s a lie
God sheā€™s hideous! Her face is so flat and wide and she looks like she has an ass crack on her chin. I love big lashes but hers look so dirty and unkempt. She would look SO much better with a little mascara and just a light or clear lipgloss. This clown makeup draws attention to her already beastly looking face.

Wtf is Jess letting Tracy in her house and holding her baby? Tracy doesnā€™t take covid seriously at all: never stays home and sends her kids all over the place. That is the last friend I would have in my house with an infant during a pandemic.
Jess doesnā€™t give a tit about that baby. Iā€™m sure just like Trashy she regrets having her.

Reactions: 14
Someone did an IG reel on what zodiac signs Disney villains would be and they got Tracyā€™s eyebrows right with Maleficent šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Ok I cannot STAND the filming and driving it is SO dangerous, itā€™s not cool everyone knows how bleeping irresponsible it is, not sure about America but here in Australia itā€™s instant loss of licence being caught using your phone while driving. Sheā€™s a mother for Christā€™s sake what if something happened to her!?
Yeah, sheā€™s a mother and if something happened to her, sheā€™d be just as absent from the kidsā€™ lives as she is now. Very little to no difference. Iā€™m not wishing anything bad to happen to her, Iā€™d never, buy if youā€™re constantly putting your life and otherā€™s lives at risk by filming stupid videos while driving, then you should be ready for whatā€™s coming to you. Sheā€™s so selfish cos not only could she hurt herself, she could hurt other innocent road users and you bet if something happened, sheā€™d never admit to being at fault. Itā€™s always other peopleā€™s fault.

Reactions: 16
If half of what she does let's say we do we would be childless as CPS would have been called or licenseless as our license would have been revoked or had one too many DUI infractions.

Reactions: 6
7402825C-FEA4-4E5D-81CA-263BBD823672.jpeg

Shes such a teenager...she is forever trying to convince ppl shes soooo cool. Go watch your kids. Her poor kids teeth are all jacked up and she's off getting procedures done. Why not try and get free dental for the children so selfish

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s constant with the Iā€™m so loyal and I know so many secrets. Thatā€™s great, no one cares! If she were my friend sheā€™d be the last person Iā€™d confide in. Always bragging about how loyal she is and can hold so many secrets why would I tell you one of mine? So you have all this information about me and other people? Why be so nosy. A real loyal friend who keeps secrets doesnā€™t need to broadcast it daily. Sheā€™s so stuck in high school itā€™s ridiculous. Not to mention the constant mentioning of ā€˜knowing secretsā€™ and ā€˜loyaltyā€™ one day someoneā€™s gonna push her to spill and shes gonna slip up

Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s constant with the Iā€™m so loyal and I know so many secrets. Thatā€™s great, no one cares! If she were my friend sheā€™d be the last person Iā€™d confide in. Always bragging about how loyal she is and can hold so many secrets why would I tell you one of mine? So you have all this information about me and other people? Why be so nosy. A real loyal friend who keeps secrets doesnā€™t need to broadcast it daily. Sheā€™s so stuck in high school itā€™s ridiculous. Not to mention the constant mentioning of ā€˜knowing secretsā€™ and ā€˜loyaltyā€™ one day someoneā€™s gonna push her to spill and shes gonna slip up
She already slips up. Constantly. Idk about yall but when my friends tell me secrets I forget them a day later. Just how it is. Secrets safe with me cause my mind doesn't have room to save them šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You know what I was thinking, the post she made with Coreyā€™s receipts was a collage of all kinds of screenshots and texts.

Just picture her sitting there putting that together, fuming. šŸ˜‚ And all so she could post it as an ā€œanswerā€ to an IG Q&A.

Imagine having the time to do that with 3 kids, one with special needs and THREE jobs.

A few gems. She looked so good in the one with her hair up. The other one, just wow. The color contacts and the nails. šŸ˜³

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
View attachment 400177

Shes such a teenager...she is forever trying to convince ppl shes soooo cool. Go watch your kids. Her poor kids teeth are all jacked up and she's off getting procedures done. Why not try and get free dental for the children so selfish
Shes a witch alright! She should get on her broom and fly the duck away! And while on that broom take your tacky friend Spongebob with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100%. I would never trust her with anything because she would use it against me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.