Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I was thinking, the post she made with Corey’s receipts was a collage of all kinds of screenshots and texts.

Just picture her sitting there putting that together, fuming. 😂 And all so she could post it as an “answer” to an IG Q&A.

Imagine having the time to do that with 3 kids, one with special needs and THREE jobs.

A few gems. She looked so good in the one with her hair up. The other one, just wow. The color contacts and the nails. 😳

Those nails were horrific. Beyond tacky! But it matched her.... tacky! Shes never had style... only in her head!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 400177

Shes such a teenager...she is forever trying to convince ppl shes soooo cool. Go watch your kids. Her poor kids teeth are all jacked up and she's off getting procedures done. Why not try and get free dental for the children so selfish
Someone posted that she's always so desperate to be a part of everything. Her or her kids and now I can't unsee it. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It’s my birthday! I’m kids free for the night. I’m tipsy. I have indulged in my weed jar! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 😂

Thank you God for another trip around the sun and for health and healthy family!

And, of course, thank y’all for this safe place filled with some bad ass women that I connect with and really get some good advice from!

Cheers & puff puff pass, y’all!
HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳 💨 💚 😘
I’m just now seeing this but happy solar return love 🙏 holding space for you and to it energy! #passthecannabis #cannabae
😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain the Jimmy Choo timbs story? It always gets referenced but I’m not sure why

Reactions: 5
View attachment 400678

The first pic is the post and the attachment is her responding to someone on it posted a bit ago
Part of me thinks that her response is a lie and went through a few revisions and approvals 😂 or she’s trying to make herself look decent somewhere on the internet because her Instagram stories are the opposite

Can someone please explain the Jimmy Choo timbs story? It always gets referenced but I’m not sure why
A few months back, she posted on her stories that a YSL bag was purchased and Jimmy Choo timbs. She wrote something along the lines of thank you b on both of those stories. We have seen the YSL bag but no timbs. This was also when she was saying she couldn’t resist a man in timbs but we haven’t seen that in awhile unless i never catch it mentioned here

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that this poster made a simple remark on a comment and the commenter attacked them says a lot about them. Tracy also liked the second comment. So not entirely too sure what's going on but wow her followers....they are so tight for her its a bit single white female

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Let’s revisit this picture... I can’t remember who made the comments, but they have stuck with me for weeks!!! I just start to laugh my ass off when I think about it!!!! Hahah😂🤣😝
1. To many powdered donuts.
2. Forgot to clean up between blow jobs.
3. Slathered on the Crisco because her lips are dry as duck.
I just think WHY?!?!?! trying to look sultry with what looks like jizz around your mouth?!?! Just bizarre :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re genius 😂. Body crazy, curvy wavy, big titties little waist. Large Marge the garbage barge.
This made me laugh out loud so freaking hard LOL 😂 thank you! It’s staggering and shocking sometimes to see these photos from the bad examples Halloween party. Like I’ve been big before myself I was over 200 pounds and I didn’t look quite as round as she does. So I am not sure what her weight is but I’m also taller. She’s at least 200 pounds. Which is fine but for the love of God stop photo shopping 100+ pounds away and every photo and acting like you’re something you’re not!!!!
Be an icon. Love yourself. Flaunt that tit girl. 🔥 Work the duck out of it and embrace every curve, stretch mark and dimple because you know what? We all have them. We’re all human. And that’s what makes you beautiful, real and relatable. You earned it as a mother of three children. Stop photo shopping and blurring away every ounce of humanity and uniqueness you have Tracy. You need to heal from whatever is causing you to feel and act like this. It’s not healthy and it’s not right. If she got real about her weight, motherhood and a lot of things and stopped acting like a 19-year-old girl hyped up on Adderall and in heat… She would have a much better audience who would be willing to listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.