Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Jess letting Tracy in her house and holding her baby? Tracy doesn’t take covid seriously at all: never stays home and sends her kids all over the place. That is the last friend I would have in my house with an infant during a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she got the filler dissolved already because they were so terrible. They borderline looked painful

Reactions: 13
Let’s revisit this picture... I can’t remember who made the comments, but they have stuck with me for weeks!!! I just start to laugh my ass off when I think about it!!!! Hahah😂🤣😝
1. To many powdered donuts.
2. Forgot to clean up between blow jobs.
3. Slathered on the Crisco because her lips are dry as duck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she got the filler dissolved already because they were so terrible. They borderline looked painful
I was thinking this! Even in that Tik Tok video the salon posted of her right after.. her injection sites were at the bottom of the top lip where it meets the top of the bottom lip.. and looked already irritated/infected and red. I have watched numerous videos on lip injections on Instagram and they did not inject that low! Then it just got worse as she posted! You could see the two dots from the injection site and they were crusty and didn’t look right, on top of the fact that when she smiled it was lopsided. Only part of her top lip would go up so it looked like she was numb/paralyzed on one side of her face..

She should’ve read the reviews but she wanted the free procedure! If you want lip fillers then pay yourself and go to a reputable place, dumbass.

Tracy is going to get seriously ill if she feels the need to keep up with appearance and vanity so much so that she will stoop so low to get it free that it comes from places that have bad reviews and aren’t doing things correctly!

What’s next? Silicone/road tar ass injections from a basement clinic?? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahah Hahahha!!!! Hahajajaj!!

What’s next? Silicone/road tar ass injections from a basement clinic?? 😂🤣😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hahah Hahahha!!!! Hahajajaj!!

What’s next? Silicone/road tar ass injections from a basement clinic?? 😂🤣😝
She doesn’t care if it’s in some gross strip mall. Just like how she has that fake ass ysl purse and we still haven’t seen those Jimmy Choo timbs...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I could have done without Julian shitting on the toilet. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Although it seems Gigi is obviously the one who did that. Good for her.
Did we all need to see that Corey really!
I would be mortified if I found out my parents put my potty training for thousands of people to see. I remember when Tracy did that with Skylar, she zoomed into the potty to show Skylar's pee. I wanted to puke. So unnecessary and disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
I would be mortified if I found out my parents put my potty training for thousands of people to see. I remember when Tracy did that with Skylar, she zoomed into the potty to show Skylar's pee. I wanted to puke. So unnecessary and disgusting.
But Skylar was potty trained at 2 year old all on her own. She had to show it. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Not that I want to sidetrack but wtf is up with Jackie titties? I know she had the weight loss surgery and done other cosmetic surgeries done but did she get a bad boob job recently?
I swear, every photo I see of Jackie, she looks worse and worse.

Reactions: 20
I was thinking this! Even in that Tik Tok video the salon posted of her right after.. her injection sites were at the bottom of the top lip where it meets the top of the bottom lip.. and looked already irritated/infected and red. I have watched numerous videos on lip injections on Instagram and they did not inject that low! Then it just got worse as she posted! You could see the two dots from the injection site and they were crusty and didn’t look right, on top of the fact that when she smiled it was lopsided. Only part of her top lip would go up so it looked like she was numb/paralyzed on one side of her face..

She should’ve read the reviews but she wanted the free procedure! If you want lip fillers then pay yourself and go to a reputable place, dumbass.

Tracy is going to get seriously ill if she feels the need to keep up with appearance and vanity so much so that she will stoop so low to get it free that it comes from places that have bad reviews and aren’t doing things correctly!

What’s next? Silicone/road tar ass injections from a basement clinic?? 😂
Yes literally so gross. She could tell something was wrong. She was pinching them on that live. They definitely felt wrong and she knew it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To all the Saddies out there... if we can see it in pictures, just imagine how much worse it looks in person!! No her lips are not large, plump, and or beautiful! She is lining 1/2” above her lips. We can see it in every picture she takes!!

To all the Saddies out there... if we can see it in pictures, just imagine how much worse it looks in person!! No her lips are not large, plump, and or beautiful! She is lining 1/2” above her lips. We can see it in every picture she takes!!

That was a weird double glitch!!! 😝
If you look closely it looks photoshopped

Reactions: 9
I did one of Tracy out with Sammy! I believe someone else did one too...I forget who it was. The things I would give to see her in person & confirm the actual size difference in her posted photos vs actual photos.
Omg same. I live in North Jersey and have been dying to catch a glimpse.

Could be!

She doesn’t care if it’s in some gross strip mall. Just like how she has that fake ass ysl purse and we still haven’t seen those Jimmy Choo timbs...
If she really had them, we’d see 134332344 stories about them with a Fabolous lyric.

• Haha
I was mortified to see Polaroid baby pictures of me naked in the tub or on the potty in my baby book! 😂 I’m kidding about the mortified! What I’m trying to say is.. at least my vulnerable moments like that were on VHS or Polaroid developed film pics in a baby book or family album! I can’t imagine what these kids will think these days when they grow up and see thousand of strangers from all over the globe have seen their vulnerable moments on the World Wide Web.

I will say I do post my kids (it’s kinda hard not to).. but I only post my kids on apps that I can control that only my family/friends I specifically know can see it! Not even acquaintances or I met you a couple times here and there will see pics of my kids 😂

• Heart
@Whyamiheretoday1, you are an absolute Legend, with the heavily modified promotion picture of BigT and Jess for the new season of the BE podcast. 😂I am freaking DONE!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s my birthday! I’m kids free for the night. I’m tipsy. I have indulged in my weed jar! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 😂

Thank you God for another trip around the sun and for health and healthy family!

And, of course, thank y’all for this safe place filled with some bad ass women that I connect with and really get some good advice from!

Cheers & puff puff pass, y’all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.