Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t oVeRLiNe my lips anymore
That’s like half an inch of lip liner 🤣😂🤣😂 can you imagine being stabbed a few times In the lips, bruised black and blue only to have to still over line!? I’d be pissed 😂 her lips are not symmetrical at all. They look thin on one side of her top lip. that lady did her no service Like this is all I ever see now. The lady literally has her butchered clients on her page why would you allow her to mess with your face? I feel like she’s trying to change and making things worse. By now It’s just like brushing your teeth with Oreos.😬
0A616367-BDF8-4568-B1F3-3C4760F1D969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we also appreciate that Julian is also wearing clothes that fit him and not his sister’s hand-me-downs?!

Reactions: 21
I made a post as it was going down that it was all a little weird. Still think it’s sus that Brielle would blow up that Corey made a story like with an emoji clearly showing it was joke (not to mention his spelling was on point). She’s either batshit crazy or this is some ploy. That’s all.
They still follow eachother so something is weird lol

Reactions: 11
It's so annoying not being able to see his stories. I requested him but he doesn't accept 😬🙄 I unfollowed him back when I was a fan of Tracy's and found out they were separated. Any other time he never posted anything so I wasn't "missing out" lol but now I actually want to be able to follow along with what he is posting, go figure.
My request has been waiting to be accepted for a while he won’t delete the request but won’t accept either.

Ugh! She has the same brows and crappy over lined lips as Tracy.
It’s called same filter lol

Reactions: 14
Idk if any of you follow Angela Babicz but she got a nose job and still contours her nose.

I think the nose is never perfect enough, the lips are never big enough for these people addicted to social media.

I haven’t worn makeup since March. 💅🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These threads go by way too fast !! 😱 I miss a couple days because you know life unlike Tracy’s busy with husband kids work and I have to read like 50+ pages LOL

Anyways I have noticed that only fans is very very popular among washed up celebrities.. like Safaree and Erica Mena and I’m pretty sure Blac Chyna is their number one earner.. not sure if anyone watches 90 day fiancé here but it is one of my guilty pleasures and recently the girl Elizabeth posted a pic with lingerie on her only fans and her tampon string was hanging out 🤢🤮 everyone went in on her I was dying 😂😂😂 especially when her family was calling her Moldavian husband’s family peasants when they went to their wedding in his country .. and her husband actually has one too so obviously it’s an easy way to make money .. I’m just dying at the fact that if Corey is giving it up for free so much why would anyone pay a monthly subscription ?? The whole situation is really effed up I had a hunch Corey was absolutely horrible with money management especially if you blew (let’s say after pay out to lawyers and taxes) he got $650,000 on god knows what and have nothing to show for it ..Tracy is no better she just gets an itch every time she sees $$ signs she shouldn’t talk tit on anyone that has an OF because that’s exactly where she’s headed next after that horrible podcast goes belly up...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
OK so here’s the thing… In Brielle’s post she says something about Cory going with anybody who has anything between their legs. Add in the rainbow background and perhaps she is referring to the fact that he likes to have sex with men or men that look like women. Who knows but based on everything else we’ve seen I really wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Only fans is for women but it’s also for men. There are lots of men entertainers on only fans and they make a fortune off of women and other men. It’s definitely not unheard of. At least here in the States.

it’s really sad that Tracy and all of her so-called friends are feeding off of this toxic energy. Also not surprising though. I think this post from Brielle pretty much confirms that Corey has a drug addiction or a sex addiction of some sort. In the least he needs some serious therapy and mental health help. He is repeating toxic patterns and behaviors and he will never find a woman if this is how he acts and behaves. Someone said that he would be 40 years at the bar hitting on 20 year olds.... I’ve got too whole heartedly agree with that!
I never understood some people’s obsession or support of Corey. He’s not a good guy. Don’t forget he was married to Tracy for how many years? He didn’t marry her because he didn’t like her or have anything in common with her. They are two peas in a pod. Toxic and immature AF.

Hilariously entertaining though! 😂 😂
I don't get it either. I think they're equally trash and horrible; the only thing is, Tracy puts her entire life out on front street so it's more obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To all the Saddies out there... if we can see it in pictures, just imagine how much worse it looks in person!! No her lips are not large, plump, and or beautiful! She is lining 1/2” above her lips. We can see it in every picture she takes!!

To all the Saddies out there... if we can see it in pictures, just imagine how much worse it looks in person!! No her lips are not large, plump, and or beautiful! She is lining 1/2” above her lips. We can see it in every picture she takes!!

That was a weird double glitch!!! 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Look, even baby Cecily is shocked at how fucked up Tracy’s lips are.
How is this possible she just got them!? Seriously someone tell me how her top lip is nonexistent again? She painted on an entire lip that is no longer lip liner 😮 also how are we on reviewing Coreys OF? Is that not happening anymore? 😂 I want to see the cringe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is that tattler who changed the pic of T, Sammy and Julie to make it more accurate?
Your services are needed here ma’am!
I did one of Tracy out with Sammy! I believe someone else did one too...I forget who it was. The things I would give to see her in person & confirm the actual size difference in her posted photos vs actual photos.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.