Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks that her response is a lie and went through a few revisions and approvals 😂 or she’s trying to make herself look decent somewhere on the internet because her Instagram stories are the opposite

A few months back, she posted on her stories that a YSL bag was purchased and Jimmy Choo timbs. She wrote something along the lines of thank you b on both of those stories. We have seen the YSL bag but no timbs. This was also when she was saying she couldn’t resist a man in timbs but we haven’t seen that in awhile unless i never catch it mentioned here
Thank you!! Definitely lying because if she had them, she’d post them every other story!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg! I was searching for a different thread and stumbled across this one. I stopped following her after she said some crap about taking a knee a couple of years ago. Then I was curious what she was up to and checked her pages found out she had split from Corey, listened to the podcast that didn’t reveal anything 🙄 she’s still dressing herself and the kids like it’s the early 2000’s I see 😆

Now I’m here to stay .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Right what is happening, has Brielle forgave Corey, whats Big T up to today, has Corey PM’d anyone else??

Reactions: 9
Had to get through 10 pages, but here I am lol

He's not working on Julian speech, he's trying to force him to say Dada
THIS 100%!!! I think Corey probably gets frustrated when he hears his son say "Thank you Gigi" (repeating like a parrot) and he secretly wants his son to start parroting "Dada" around Tracy. It gives off selfish vibes. Like it's not about your son, it's about you. And you only care now because you see that your son CAN speak when taught. So now you wanna intervene. Like stfu already.

Corey commenting "I love you" and "you're beautiful" - sheesh! I'm sure that pisses Trashy off so much. Remember she went TEN YEARS without being told she's beautiful 😂😂 Even though Brielle should take those compliments with a grain of salt if her man is out here not being able to pay a phone bill and offering nudes to girls online.

That picture of Tracy with her hair up, wearing the blazer.. WOW! That's the best she's ever looked.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Tracy is not an ugly woman she makes herself ugly and her inside is extremely toxic and hateful. Sheesh she makes Darth Vader look like a nice guy sometimes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tracy is not an ugly woman she makes herself ugly and her inside is extremely toxic and hateful. Sheesh she makes Darth Vader look like a nice guy sometimes.
You're right. Tracy isn't ugly, her personality and attitude are what make her ugly. I've never seen someone go from glowing while dating someone to marriage to one baby and watched as they slowly lost their "looks" she is letting all that anger, hate, toxic energy eat at her. She needs therapy and to get herself back to being happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I came here for this... ENOUGH WITH THE SWAG! He’s a toddler... enough trying to make him “hard” and “thug”...
Omg enough already with the SWAG! You know what can be taught? ASL, potty training, bottle weaning, and cleanliness. I wish she’d let go of this swag persona for Julian. He’s a toddler!

Reactions: 29
You know what I was thinking, the post she made with Corey’s receipts was a collage of all kinds of screenshots and texts.

Just picture her sitting there putting that together, fuming. 😂 And all so she could post it as an “answer” to an IG Q&A.

Imagine having the time to do that with 3 kids, one with special needs and THREE jobs.

A few gems. She looked so good in the one with her hair up. The other one, just wow. The color contacts and the nails. 😳
ugh it’s the (most likely) fake or borrowed Chanel for me. Her obsession with showing off that she has designer items is SAD! I remember wayyy back in JL days she posted a Twitter poll asking about what car she should get and it was between a Lexus, a Caddy, a Benz and a BMW. Now she doesn’t have a pot to piss in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ugh it’s the (most likely) fake or borrowed Chanel for me. Her obsession with showing off that she has designer items is SAD! I remember wayyy back in JL days she posted a Twitter poll asking about what car she should get and it was between a Lexus, a Caddy, a Benz and a BMW. Now she doesn’t have a pot to piss in 😂
And i don’t think she ever had any of those car brands 😂 I think she went from that Honda to the Nissan but could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really expected to make it huge and live a glorious life... and she could have had all that... but she didn’t/ doesn’t want to work for any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh here's Tracy doing things she says she hates doing.
Poor thing. I mean how does the world expect her to raise 3 kids, work 3 jobs and still have time for lashes, nails, filler, fat reduction AND extensions? I Getting her nails done is SO much work!

Spoiled witch 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She already slips up. Constantly. Idk about yall but when my friends tell me secrets I forget them a day later. Just how it is. Secrets safe with me cause my mind doesn't have room to save them 🤣
Shes the type of witch that if she mad at you and gets drunk she spills all the secrets. I have a friend just like her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.