Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xobellaannxo

You don’t believe that? Have you seen anything that idiot has said?Tracy definitely likes to twist the truth but this I actually think she is being genuine about. The whole family are a bunch of bigots.
Idk he may be I really don’t pay him no mind but like I said I really can’t believe anything she says I believe she’s racist also.

Reactions: 8

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Seriously. Go put your kid to sleep. You can pause IG for a minute to put your kid back in bed.
I dont know what filter she is using on live but everytime she moves her face gets distorted.

Once again Skylar is awake and instead of getting off live and tending to her she puts her in the screen. WtF go be a parent. Your kids need your attention.

I have a toddler and NEVER have this much time to watch TV and be on the internet. How does she do it with 3!!

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Jada still with a brused lip. Who is hitting this little girl

Thank you babe 🥰 I really appreciate it
I was wondering the same thing about her lip. I know kids get bumped my kids do, but that area looks like a hit. I hope it’s not her brother 😔

• Sad

WolfiestWolf

I was listening to the bella twins podcast and they met with an astrologist (they’re both Scorpios) and the astrologist said Scorpios are very productive and can’t just sit around watching tv all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got a chuckle out of that

Ooooook Tracy 😂
I’m yet to hear her say anything funny

I’m yet to hear her say anything funny
Just to clarify I’m referring to Tracy and the meme she posted

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Thank you @Jesshottie you da real MVP for messaging these sponsers today!
im sorry she found out your fake account but hey at least she didn’t get ya real one! Wayyyyy to go Tattle Fam ♥
You know Tray is fucking livid over this lmao you could tell in her responses 💯 glad you didn’t give her your Fb name! We love a Club Saddie Spy 🕵️‍♀️ 😉
Yes....Gigi looks absolutely elegant! Happy and radiant!!
I just want to know what company it was that sent it 😂 but she still hasn’t blocked me!!

• Heart

Sjc_80

Does anyone know if you can watch Jerseylicious for free in the UK? Xx
Not for free but...If you have amazon prime, you can add Hayu for a free trial week. I did that but it took me a bit longer to watch them all and I ended up paying for an extra month for the channel. Worth it though.

The_ Adjudicator

Omg, Watch The Last Kingfom on Netflix. Uhtred (Alexander Dreymon) is serious eye candy and the perfect lovable asshole! It takes place right after vikings history-wise in England.
I will check it out. I have a couple of books that need to be read and start my course on old Norse (things trashy would never be able to do as she is such a moron) before any more TV binges.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Westendfatima

Should I delete them? Fuck sakes I feel like a bitch now 😂😂🙄🙄 she just pisses me
Off so much. Especially after seeing her live last night and she was basically ignoring her kid. I could NEVER!
Post what you want dont say you feel like a bitch fullmoon I feel bad :cry: I didn’t mean to single you out

Nope, people need to know that she constantly drives while recording herself!!!! Smh no regard to anyone on the road! Tracy hates that the tattle doesn’t accept her lies, and call out her bullshit.
Yea don’t delete the driving comment fullmoon

• Heart
Reactions: 7