Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Westendfatima

Does she smoke cigarettes? I’m tryna remember if they were smoking on jerseylicious I think I remember Gigi possibly smoked but I don’t have prime rn to rewatch it

Reactions: 7

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that on both Corey’s Instagram and FB, his profile picture is of himself with only Julian? Either a coincidence/just because he’s the only boy, or favoritism at its finest lol

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
No mistake really. It’s hard to keep these serial killers straight. 👌🏼👍🏼😀
It definitely it is! Lol 😂 When I was writing that I even knew night stalker was probably not it… I was like I think it was somebody else but 🤷🏼‍♀️ I finished the night stalker docuseries yesterday & it’s good but not as good as the Golden State Killer one ♥

Last edited:

GMiles

You know, my issue with her parents now raising Julian is that they raised her and clearly failed somewhere. Her brothers seem to have turned out well, so here’s to hoping she was the outlier. If not, those kids have zero chance at a decent life.
Where are her brothers now? Are they married? Kids,? successful? Close with her parents? I never see her post them.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
For sure! She’s only trying to cover her ass. Fucking fake ass bitch!! Whoever shared the trans comments with that meal prep company and Tracy DMd you CALL HER OUT ON THAT!!!! How does she not know it’s there when SHE OR KERMIT HAVE TO ACCEPT THE POST. Smh they are so dumb
The trans comment was a COMMENT not a post. Only the post needs to be approved, not the comments

Mid madness

VIP Member
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
Maybe that’s why she didn’t iron his shirt for those pictures!!! 😜😜😜

• Haha