Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
She didn’t sold the Night Stalker she helped solve the Golden State Killer. Two different cases. Two of is victims were near where I live and in towns nearby. I was young but to hear about it now is creepy af. 😬 But I’m actually watching the Nisn’t Stalker one today.
Whoops my mistake! You are correct!

Reactions: 4

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I think theres something to when corey deletes his insta or him and brielle unfollow each other or she posts stories like last nights.....like maybe theyre trying to catch tracys burner accounts or something? It seems wierd. Also yea i think corey has a type he likes over the top girls that love filters and selfies for sure. But at least brielle has a real job and home so she wins any contest with tracy imo😝

The mom co signed for that townhouse tracy lives in and maybe tracy hasnt kept up rent payments on time so maybe theyre no longer close? 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 394788View attachment 394789

Also she clearly has "before" pictures like this one here on the business's insta.....shes so ashamed of her own body it makes me sad and for those little girls futures
which pic are those comments on? 👀 I don’t see them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

beautybug

I’m a few days behind ? What happened with coreys siste and her nieces ?? I Saw that she posted it on her story

Westendfatima

I won’t call her fat. I don’t think I’ve ever body shamed her. EVER! I only speak on the facts. Am I trolling hard? Possibly. If she didn’t post all the shit she does online I wouldn’t shit on her so hard. If she were real, and nice to her fans, and showed she gave a fuck about society and her kids these threads wouldn’t exist.
I just checked the thread and saw that I didn’t think it was someone from here lmao,
I didn’t mean that directed at you I meant in general her comments are overboard.
I thought it was a random person who read the thread and went off 😂