Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaritatime

VIP Member
that’s not always true. She could be taking something she wasn’t informed to stop taking. Any medication,vitamins, ibuprofen etc (not that I think Tracy keeps up on taking her fish oil pills lol) but fish oil could make you bruise. And it’s neglectful of the injector to not inform her what to stop taking that would cause bruising. OR she could just bruise really easy.
but usually those photos they take right after are when they look the best. Juicy, shiny, hydrated and hers look BUTCHERED. Why would the injector “show off” afters of a patient who bruised? MOST people don’t. So post the photos that look nice, not the ones going to scare people away. I used to bruise a little after I got mine done and then I realized there was an ingredient in something I was taking that was causing it (I go to a certified plastic surgeon for mine so we pinpointed the cause)

also!!! That lady could have given her a Cupid’s bow! Jesus Christ lollll there is no rhyme or reason, ZERO techinique to those lips!!
that’s not always true. She could be taking something she wasn’t informed to stop taking. Any medication,vitamins, ibuprofen etc (not that I think Tracy keeps up on taking her fish oil pills lol) but fish oil could make you bruise. And it’s neglectful of the injector to not inform her what to stop taking that would cause bruising. OR she could just bruise really easy.
but usually those photos they take right after are when they look the best. Juicy, shiny, hydrated and hers look BUTCHERED. Why would the injector “show off” afters of a patient who bruised? MOST people don’t. So post the photos that look nice, not the ones going to scare people away. I used to bruise a little after I got mine done and then I realized there was an ingredient in something I was taking that was causing it (I go to a certified plastic surgeon for mine so we pinpointed the cause)

also!!! That lady could have given her a Cupid’s bow! Jesus Christ lollll there is no rhyme or reason, ZERO techinique to those lips!!
I just realized your name and logo, I can NOT stop laughing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Does she smoke cigarettes? I’m tryna remember if they were smoking on jerseylicious I think I remember Gigi possibly smoked but I don’t have prime rn to rewatch it
Gigi, Jackie, and Alexa used to be the smokers on the show. unsure if that has changed
I don’t think Tracy smoked

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She’s always done this go back to last year December there’s post after post of them modeling clothes in the snow no coats there’s one they’re in grey ear muffs and socks

My response wasn’t about Raven but a response to the quoted commented made about Brielle
Ohhhh, my mistake!

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Lina is a good friend of mine. Small small world. ♥ Yes, Olivia has got her life together and looks amazing! We love to see it ♥

That’s right. Olivia has a natural big booty one like all the girls are paying for (BBL)... She looks amazing and I’m sure Tracy is SALTY af that she’s a 🐳 and a has-been.
I've been a huge fan of Lina's art for quite a few years. I also follow her on IG, and she seems

100 percent right. Olivia is warm, and super nice & hilarious AF to hang out & get drinks with lol I’ve met Olivia a few times myself though my friend Lina. Like I said small world. But the thing is Olivia really is a nice person. Tracy isn’t, never was and never will be a good person. Period. She’s def living in her karma now 💁🏼‍♀️
I've been a huge fan of Lina's work for years. One day I'm going to save up a few pennies and buy one of her pieces.

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Found it!

Mod edit: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Lmaooooo right. At least Janelle is open about who she is - hick and all - no photoshop lol 😆 her dance moves kill me lmao like bitchhhhh stopppp your too white with your cracker ass 😂

Exactly! That part! We’ve already discussed on here very recently how she would run Coreys social media pages. She is absolutely controlling and has a history of attacking people, assault etc. I wouldn’t be shocked honestly.

ITS BECAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO POST 👏 👏 🗣 LOL
SHE CANT POST HER 4 “JOBS” THAT DONT EXSIST, AND DIVORCED MOTHER OF 3 doesn’t sound as good lol 😂
She’s out of ideas and she’s irrelevant with nothing going on in her life. 5’5 and age 33. Okayyyyy there Tracy 🙄 😆 (sorry for caps - not yelling lol)

I love crime / True crime too. I also fell down the Chris Watts rabbit hole @Mendy
@MNSMOM Ill have to look up Arnie Hammer now! Thanks ladies! ❤ I’ve been watching the new Night Stalker docuseries on Netflix. It’s good but not as good as the one that was recently on HBO I believe.... it featured Payton Oswalts late wife’s book as she was obsessed with the Night Stalker and did a lot of research trying to put it all together / help solve the case. Pretty interesting stuff!
She didn’t sold the Night Stalker she helped solve the Golden State Killer. Two different cases. Two of is victims were near where I live and in towns nearby. I was young but to hear about it now is creepy af. 😬 But I’m actually watching the Nisn’t Stalker one today.

• Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
“I don’t have time to pack I’m a mom of 3 under...” was her last excuse. This time it’ll be “i don’t have time between remote learning, therapy, spending time with the kids, 4 jobs, appointments...” come on! SHES GETTTING A PEDICURE AS WE SPEAK!! Packing or trying to find a place is the LAST thing on her mind, so, go to the shore!
She also doesn’t have any other place to go. Corey and Bonnie put their name on the lease, she’s nowhere involved with it. Saddies were asking if they could help her out, her BFF put her venmo in the chat or did we forget all of this?
I didn’t forget any of this. I simply asked how she knew she was moving , meaning like this weekend in particular .

• Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
She’s down the shore because that’s where she needs to be since she has to look for a new apartment. Why look for a place when you’re parents already have a place for you to use “temporarily”? They just have to be out before MDW.
How do you know any of this? She was home this week and her townhouse looked far from packed up while she sat her lazy ass on the couch watching tv.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I came here to post this too! I actually specifically remember when she first posted about evoke, a lot of people said they want to see before and afters and I remember her commenting back that she would def post them, she also took 100 videos and selfies while doing the treatments so she def has them. She either doesn’t want to post them bc something happened with the company and she doesn’t want to promote them OR bc it didn’t work at all and she doesn’t want to look dumb. But what a lie to claim she doesn’t have them. Also there’s a new comment under that one where someone asked her why she doesn’t just workout and to “get with the program” lol. Sure it will be deleted
Yes I remember the previous footage from the ad, she must think people are stupid!