Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Somebody with there burner IG hop on the live and ask why she’s referred to her neighbors as “fucking immigrants” if she’s not racist

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dippydoda

Corey definitely has a type. Brielle has had some work done and loves thirst trap photos like Tracey. Brielle has the Tracey eyebrow special now. :LOL:

This pic is from February. I wonder if Corey likes the girls he is with to get work done.
She looks so cute in the unfiltered face tuned one.

Mid madness

VIP Member
She can be Latina and still have Oswald as last name, if her mom is the Latina and her dad isnt. Hence... the last name Oswald.

I believe I read somewhere that she is Puerto Rican & Italian. I cant remember where I read it.
Agreed 100% Mexican, and my last name is now German.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
View attachment 388402
just wanted to share this funny comment lol she's trying to say she’s not racist and she’ll date any race. I was only in it for like a minute but allegedly the chat called it a trend to date interracially and she’s trying to say it’s not a trend and that She’s always been like that. He also called her Italian and i reallywanted to make a comment about how she’s not

Sweetheart_sal

I don’t wanna give it away before I post all these but she did a live back then DRUNK ASF WITH TARA! And they had the kids! And it was a fucking mess. Back then we didn’t think to screen record the lives and post them but oh man is there a lot of posts about it and a lot of people saw it and it was weird and troubling!
I remember this!!!!

It’s funny how she has to hide her chins when she turns to the side Lmao
She’s good though, she knows her angles, she hides her weight so well in the videos she posts of herself it’s insane....so exhausting. You would have never thought she was so heavy!

Last edited:

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
You are the bag, the Big Hefty Trashbag!! What in hell’s, who taught you how to photoshop? Her lips are so blurry, it looks like a two year old drew them in!!
ROFL 🤣 the Hefty trash bag 🗑 bahahahaha I’m rolling over here ☠ 😂

So, see you guys in the live she’s going on with that ghost guy? We need a symbol or a word so we know it’s us.
I love this idea! What should the word be....?

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Was that the dress where their on the treadmill cause she photoshopped the shit out of herself in comparison to that treadmill picture?
No. That was that bridesmaid dress. The one I'm talking about is from Julie's bridal shower. It was like leopard print

WolfiestWolf

My son’s name is Julian (he’s a teen) and we called him Juju as a kid (still do sometimes) then started calling him Jules when he got a little older. Never once was it Julie. I’ll say his full name before Julie.
Yea see! Yes thought it wasn’t normal!

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I said the same until I re watched the show again at my age now. Her behavior was not mature and not ok for a work place. She was a stitch with a superior attitude and a ass kisser for no reason just look at the payoff. So much for being on time and professional. Starting drama on her first week of work🙄I loved Tracy when I first watched I was also young af and drama. I rewatched recently and was like wtf what a bitch! I loved watching the sonic scene again because Tracy flinches thinking Olivia was going to hit her then felt stupid so she swung first 😂🤣 so much for a tough bitch who can break Ya fingas🤣

This whole time I thought sky was Jayden because of the hair and necklace I didn’t notice the eye colors. Yeah clearly Jayden is the one with the curly hair and it should also be darker they are not that blonde to me they have like ash hair that’s turning brown. I wish I could see the picture he’s duplicating🤣
I tried rewatching a few months ago and had to stop because i couldn’t take how toxic Tracy was anymore