Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
She can be Latina and still have Oswald as last name, if her mom is the Latina and her dad isnt. Hence... the last name Oswald.

I believe I read somewhere that she is Puerto Rican & Italian. I cant remember where I read it.
Oswald doesn't sound Italian or Puerto Rican to me. Is that her real last name?

Reactions: 5

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if Olivia is still with her most recent boyfriend? I just skimmed through her profile and didn’t see any pictures of him

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
Someone asked on her live the other night places to vacation , someone said DR and Tracy said that should we never go back to Punta Cana because it was the worst vacation EVER...which is were that wedding was so something had to have gone down , possibly where she found out her husband was trash.
My mother said the same thing about Punta Cana and my dad is far from trash. So, I’ll give her that one.

Should I delete them? Fuck sakes I feel like a bitch now 😂😂🙄🙄 she just pisses me
Off so much. Especially after seeing her live last night and she was basically ignoring her kid. I could NEVER!

• Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I know right, I was just getting caught up and read the comment previous to yours with the screenshots from her live and oh my God how disgusting. Who has sex in their neighbors yard on the front porch? Or bent over while putting groceries away in the SUV? Or while in target shopping? LOL what the fuck like am I missing something here… I get wanting to have sex and get it on with your man but what the fuck. Gross and classless!
I actually wonder if any of that even happened or if it’s just Saddies being desperate and trying to get mama whales attention. Gross either way.
I missed that...t said that??? She did this with Corey or after him?

Reactions: 4
Tracy is all talk. Oliva though, i wouldn't fuck with her if you ever get on her bad side or try and lay a hand on her.

But yeah, I think Tracy used that no man would hit her and abused the fuck out of Corey knowing he wouldn't hit her back. She has anger issues and needs 7days a week of therapy and meds.
Would you square up with that beast?! 😂😂 He's lightweight!

• Haha
Reactions: 4