Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bus

Every time I look at this photo this is where my brain goes. The dogs are obv cuter though. She looks like a Yorkie fkd a pomeranian and this is the result.
That’s Big T in the first picture with her lemon dress that’s a “kids size 14”! I’m dead over here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no way Corey would ever try and get back with Tracy. He’s disgusted by her and thinks she’s insane. She posts things to make it seem like he wants her back but it’s just to get people going and to get under Brielle’s skin. Trashy, Kermit and the saddies are the last people that should be taking about anyones looks. I’ve never seen a more busted group of women. I used to like Brielle but she seems like a shithead too. The childish quotes and memes and the horrible photoshop and filters needs to stop. Coreys no prize but where does he find these girls, the dump? I’d be mortified if my son ever brought home these trashy, immature bird brains.
Idk about that. I could see him going back actually.

Thisiscorny

That’s gross.

I don’t believe that or even if that was true I believe she is the same way also. She gives off that vibe.
You don’t believe that? Have you seen anything that idiot has said?Tracy definitely likes to twist the truth but this I actually think she is being genuine about. The whole family are a bunch of bigots.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Why even try and keep up a social media life constantly posting selfies if she has to do allllll this for every picture she posts? 🙄 the photoshop under the arm, the shirt over the fupa, the wierd toe scrunching....go learn asl and love your kids and yourself as you are or workout anything but this fake photoshopped fake reality 😩 also queenie do you remember what year this post was from?
It was most likely from 2016/17. She was with Tara and the girls

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand. Like let’s be real.. she has wayyyy more free time than most of us. I have two little kids, work a full time job, and STILL find time to work out. I do the Beachbody workouts and there are some that are 20-30 min max that she can do in her living room. I workout with my 3 year old trying to do it with me. She would be setting a good example showing her kids that health matters and she would be a happier person because of the endorphins plus the added bonus of losing weight. I am so SICK of hearing her say she doesn’t have time. Bitch, if anyone has time it’s you.
She even used to promote open fit on their podcast. I had it (personally wasn’t a fan of it) and almost all of those were 30 minutes or less! I think in their ad reads they said there was a ten minute one!