Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that on both Corey’s Instagram and FB, his profile picture is of himself with only Julian? Either a coincidence/just because he’s the only boy, or favoritism at its finest lol

Reactions: 7
I lose my patience EVERYDAY because my toddler NEVER sleeps. Ive tried melatonin, lavender baths, etc!! he has way to much energy for me. I work over 40 hours a week and handle all the house nonsense. I wish my son was still Jessica's kids age, that was the easiest. WTF does Tracy have to complain about?? This witch has round the clock help. Even from the minute she left the hospital!!! she didnt have her kids for a whole fuckin week!!! So please stop the nonsense with the i dont have patience.

Tracy you sit on a fucken couch ALLL damn day watching TV and posting garbage on social media. You are constanlty asking for show recommendations. What real woman with 3 young kids and 3 jobs has time to sit and watch TV. I have a toddler and theres no way i can actually watch a show i like until after midnight when hes asleep. You feed your kids garbage from morning-night so please STFU with i have no patience.
Woah woah wait... the minute she got home from the hospital she didn’t have her kids for a whole week?? Someone fill me in please!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that on both Corey’s Instagram and FB, his profile picture is of himself with only Julian? Either a coincidence/just because he’s the only boy, or favoritism at its finest lol
Probably a coincidence since he seems so checked out from that kid. Tracy wasn’t the only one bragging about the “legacy baby”. I think he wanted a son so bad and was disappointed when Julian wasn’t perfect also. He doesn’t seem to realize that even being deaf he can do sports and “boy” things still.

Woah woah wait... the minute she got home from the hospital she didn’t have her kids for a whole week?? Someone fill me in please!
Not that they were gone the whole week but she came home and once a week Tara would take them home with her. Started from them being first home.

Reactions: 14
Yes, Tara would take the kids and Tracy would "get rest" without having to wake up with a newborn. Tara has mentioned it on her page and its been motioned here as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100%. Same girl. I only have one kid, she’s 2.5 but she’s rambunctious and full of energy and I still make sure that she is well taken care of, well fed and entertained while working 40+ hours/week from home (a REAL job in investments). I stay up late just So I can have an hour of quiet and to watch an episode or 2 of a show I like. Other than that, between being a mother, wife, employee, functioning/decent member of society, I have no free time all day.
I lose my patience EVERYDAY because my toddler NEVER sleeps. Ive tried melatonin, lavender baths, etc!! he has way to much energy for me. I work over 40 hours a week and handle all the house nonsense. I wish my son was still Jessica's kids age, that was the easiest. WTF does Tracy have to complain about?? This witch has round the clock help. Even from the minute she left the hospital!!! she didnt have her kids for a whole fuckin week!!! So please stop the nonsense with the i dont have patience.

Tracy you sit on a fucken couch ALLL damn day watching TV and posting garbage on social media. You are constanlty asking for show recommendations. What real woman with 3 young kids and 3 jobs has time to sit and watch TV. I have a toddler and theres no way i can actually watch a show i like until after midnight when hes asleep. You feed your kids garbage from morning-night so please STFU with i have no patience.

Reactions: 12
So is this new hour and a half long episode just a montage of previous episodes talking about Jess’s miscarriage and pregnancy slapped together? Or is it totally new content? If it is new, they lied about not having any new episodes until February 2nd lol

Reactions: 10
Probably a coincidence since he seems so checked out from that kid. Tracy wasn’t the only one bragging about the “legacy baby”. I think he wanted a son so bad and was disappointed when Julian wasn’t perfect also. He doesn’t seem to realize that even being deaf he can do sports and “boy” things still.

Not that they were gone the whole week but she came home and once a week Tara would take them home with her. Started from them being first home.
I remember when Jayden was born, Sky stayed at Taras for a few nights so that they could get adjusted with Jayden home. Ummm what? When I had my 2nd kid, I had to deal with adjusting to 2 kids in the house right away. You chose to have another kid and Sky should have been their adjusting too. I honestly can not with her. I really hate how everyone helps her.

Reactions: 25
So is this new hour and a half long episode just a montage of previous episodes talking about Jess’s miscarriage and pregnancy slapped together? Or is it totally new content? If it is new, they lied about not having any new episodes until February 2nd lol
I haven’t listened but it seems like just a montage

She’s so stuck in high school it’s sad

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg words cannot describe the intense level of CRINGE that tik tok gave me 😖😖

the off beat lip syncing, attempt to look hot dancing when you have no rhythm or vibe, and of course recording while driving. Also the way she moved her whole body while turning the wheel I can jus know she’s a trash driver 😅

let’s not leave out how stupid she looks when she talks now cause of her tit lip filler!! And for the love of God WHY are you still over lining with the tit brown liner when you paid $650 for fillers!!! I remember her clapping back at a comment on her IG saying she doesn’t line her lips since the fillers ... legit every single post since then has determined that’s a lie.

also gonna need an update on her having all 3 kids alone this month 😅

and what happened to her bOo?!? It’s so obvious she got humped and dumped and I am LIVINGGGG for it - Karma, she’s a witch what can I say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t listened but it seems like just a montage

she is a disgusting pig... is it really that hard to close your mouth and not have that pout 247? dont get me started on the gum chewing....

Reactions: 11
I’m a few days behind ? What happened with coreys siste and her nieces ?? I Saw that she posted it on her story

Reactions: 3
she is a disgusting pig... is it really that hard to close your mouth and not have that pout 247? dont get me started on the gum chewing....
LMAOOO she tries sooo hard!!!!! Honey you aren't cute. your mouth looks like you had a stroke because its droopy.

Did anyone catch the end where her reckless driving showed. she swerved like she almost hit something or ran over the curve. Those kids most constantly get thrown around when they are in the car with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have second hand embarrassment

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummm “duck your hot cocoa bombs...” to... “you asked for them we got them at Princess Armour.” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.